• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dawnshine

Hello everyone. Any news about OYS?

No news chingu. She's either secretly preparing for her next project or really having a good time relaxing. She posted her IG today, but I think it's an old picture. At least she's happy and well. That's all it matters.

11917838_890084294380861_132429155_n.jpg

Woww i miss this thread and our ohvely haha. There hasn't been news about her but i just read today that she is confirmed for the movie with Soo Ae, Kim Seul Gi, Kim Ye Won, Jin Jin hee, etc.  Looking good so far.

although i'm still hoping to see her in a new drama:(

Guest dawnshine

Woww i miss this thread and our ohvely haha. There hasn't been news about her but i just read today that she is confirmed for the movie with Soo Ae, Kim Seul Gi, Kim Ye Won, Jin Jin hee, etc.  Looking good so far.

Yay! That's a happy news. A movie and I have a good feeling this will be a badass movie for her! Is she playing a supporting here?

Think she could still squeeze in for a drama if she wants. Am I pushing her too hard here? :lol:

Yay! That's a happy news. A movie and I have a good feeling this will be a badass movie for her! Is she playing a supporting here?

Think she could still squeeze in for a drama if she wants. Am I pushing her too hard here? :lol:

i think it's still quite a big role as her casting in this movie was put on the main page of Naver where the other casts were just mentioned. I'm excited that she and the girls will play a badass team:w00t:

i want her to do a drama too and i was hoping that she would do Lee Kyung Hee drama but it already cast Suzy while Cheese in the trap already cast Kim Go Eun. Now i'm just praying the remake of bu bu jing xin will cast her as it's from the creator of IT's okay it's love and seems like a big budget drama. Praying hard...

Guest dawnshine

i want her to do a drama too and i was hoping that she would do Lee Kyung Hee drama but it already cast Suzy while Cheese in the trap already cast Kim Go Eun. Now i'm just praying the remake of bu bu jing xin will cast her as it's from the creator of IT's okay it's love and seems like a big budget drama. Praying hard...

I have have lost faith in remakes - our chingus viewers there might not like remakes and also remakes tend to attract unnecessary criticism from loyal fans of the original. I like her in sageoks but I think maybe she would like to try a modern era drama after SOGC.

Speaking of the drama, has she been practicing ice hockey?

Omg it's been awhile, chingus!  I missed Yeonseo and everyone here in our thread. I'm so happy to hear the news about the movie casting. Finally, we'll be able to see her again in our screens! It's been forever! I'm also so happy because she always keeps her Instagram updated with beautiful pictures and selfies. I love Yeonseo so much. I can't wait for the movie already! I hope drama will come next. :wub:

I have have lost faith in remakes - our chingus viewers there might not like remakes and also remakes tend to attract unnecessary criticism from loyal fans of the original. I like her in sageoks but I think maybe she would like to try a modern era drama after SOGC.

Speaking of the drama, has she been practicing ice hockey?

lmao.. I actully lost trust in all remakes except for FTTLY which actually did a very good job but i really want her in a famous drama with at least well known writer and pd this time. I'm so greedy but i hope ber agency can squeeze her into dramas and movie altogether.

Guest dawnshine

@haymochi - Did the news mention when the movie will start filming? When it'll be done etc? Haven't had OYS news for a long time. But like chingu @gzbgzbgzb said at least she updates her IG frequently, so we know she's been sound and safe. Today she posted a book. I wonder what's that book about?

EDIT: So glad more chingus returned to this thread. Annyeong chingu @keyboard88!

KPOP HERALD

Oh Dal-su, Oh Yeon-seo join the cast for 'Take Off 2'

The casting Process for an Upcoming Movie with the Working title "Take Off 2" is nearing completion, with Actors Oh Dal-su and Oh Yeon-SEO joining the Team."Take Off 2" is a Story about the singular Korean Women's ICE Hockey Team Faces and the Struggles it. Oh Dal-su Hockey Player who plays a retired coaches the Team. Oh Yeon-SEO plays the role of a Hockey Player who was kicked off the short Track Speed skating Team. She will be portrayed as a person full of Desire and ambition. Other Actors CAST already include Soo Ae, Jae-Sook Ha, Ji Jin-hee and Kim Seul-GIE. The Movie is casting SET to Finalize the Supporting Roles in October.By Lee Hye-won (hyewonlee@heraldcorp.com)

Just a little news...:)

Archived