Is the webtoon really that good? I may have to start reading it if Yeon Seo is involved but seriously wow at the candidates and names of actresses that they mentioned for this role.

I'm getting really curious too as well, this webtoon has been making noises and like what I expected, they're prolonging this lead girl competition bs.. I might read it and see for myself. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a post about "Fansigning Event" for ab.f.z brand in the fancafe.. It will be on the 30th of this month, 3-4:00pm at Gimpo Mall.. Lucky Korean fans.. Not sure about the other details but I WANT TO GO!!! Here we go again with the struggles of being an Int'l fan...:tears:

There's a post about "Fansigning Event" for ab.f.z brand in the fancafe.. It will be on the 30th of this month, 3-4:00pm at Gimpo Mall.. Lucky Korean fans.. Not sure about the other details but I WANT TO GO!!! Here we go again with the struggles of being an Int'l fan...:tears:

​okaaay...me jealous again :(

ab.f.z is a woman clothing brand right? it would be funny if her fanboys come lining up again lol. I noticed the last time she held a signing event she has lots of kids fans as well...must be because of Bori bori role.:P

aaaw i can't wait for the magazine to come out on July. I totally love her new look...she is rocking it.

I wonder if she is preparing for something with that new look :P

So jealous of the people who are going to meet her tomorrow but i will be expecting bunch of  photos again.

aaaw i can't wait for the magazine to come out on July. I totally love her new look...she is rocking it.

I wonder if she is preparing for something with that new look :P

So jealous of the people who are going to meet her tomorrow but i will be expecting bunch of  photos again.

Me too! I think it's a summer special issue hence the style. Can't wait to see more pictures! :)

The fansigning event is all over the fancafe. And most of them there are going.. So so envious of them, haha :( but at least an event for our Yeonseo again.. I'm expecting bunch of pictures from it and videos too hopefully. :) 

They are all going? I'm so envious but at least i'm happy that they are all going to support her. 

I still can't open some thread in her fan cafe but did she post something again ? I tried looking for it but seems like she deleted it already.

They are all going? I'm so envious but at least i'm happy that they are all going to support her. 

I still can't open some thread in her fan cafe but did she post something again ? I tried looking for it but seems like she deleted it already.

There are some who won't be able to go because of work, school and exam but almost all of them are going. :) she posted something about her being an iPhone user now and about seeing the fans tomorrow. :D she posted something on Instagram too but deleted immediately. 

There are some who won't be able to go because of work, school and exam but almost all of them are going. :) she posted something about her being an iPhone user now and about seeing the fans tomorrow. :D she posted something on Instagram too but deleted immediately. 

​She posted something new on her ig? i haven't got to see it...

aargh this girl deletes her photo super fast :(

I love that picture.. She looks so adorable

i'm glad that she is happy and how was her fansigning event today? :lol:

Me too :) indeed the caption matches the photo ^_^

The fansigning looked so fun. The fans are posting their fanaccounts with pictures of the autograph they got. There were pictures and short videos of Yeonseo from the event too. I'm so envious seeing all those but still happy for all the fans who came. :D 

yeah...i saw the video and photos.She is smiling all the time and i see some young kids again...so adorable:wub:

Oh Yeon Seo, Refreshing and Youthful Charm Explosion

20150530_1432964668_66464600_1.jpg

On the 30th, Oh Yeon Seo through her instagram posted a photo along with a short message "Happy" .

In the published photo, Oh Yeon Seo is wearing a unique pattern outfit  with a straw fedora hat while posing to the camera,

With a particularly small face and refreshing smile with cute hand gestures,the photo has attracted the viewers.

On the other hand, Oh Yeon Seo has received a lot of love and popularity after acting as Shinyool in 'Shine or Go  Crazy' the drama that she has recently completed.

cr.tvreport

'Mask' Joo Ji Hoon, " Oh Yeon Seo  Has Great look and Great Thoughts"

2015052848507067.jpg

'Mask' Joo Ji Hoon "I think Oh Yeon Seo is very cool"

Actor Joo Ji Hoon cool remarks about actress Oh Yeon Seo has come into spotlight again.

Oh Yeon Seo and Joo Ji Hoon appeared together in the last September 2013 on MBC TV Entertainment Section as they were cast together in the drama 'Medical Top Team'

So quiet here. :( no update from Yeonseo too these days.. 

Anyway, there's a group photo of those who attended the fan-signing in the fancafe. One of the attendees posted it. They're about 18 there in the group picture but only four of them are girls. Haha. Even in the fantaken pics and vid, aside from few girls and little kids, there were mostly boys there. YeonSeo's fanboys are no joke. They're really a lot. :P

Archived