Soo Young vs Oh Yeon Seo 'Styling Point' Styling....Winner?

2015052108175792691_1.jpg?time=135159

2015052108175792691_2.jpg?time=135159

Hmm... Did they really compare their outfits when the only similarity is that both dresses are flowy?.. LOL I will choose Yeonseo's any time of the day. Sooyoung's dress is kinda provocative and showy. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she is on hiatus from her insta again...:(

i just wish her casting in a drama will be finalized soon. I will take anything that she chooses cos i miss her on screen so much.

So this is how it feels to be a fan of someone. Can't imagine those fans of actresesses/actors who took years to take a project. Jang hyuk fans are so lucky....

she is on hiatus from her insta again...:(

i just wish her casting in a drama will be finalized soon. I will take anything that she chooses cos i miss her on screen so much.

So this is how it feels to be a fan of someone. Can't imagine those fans of actresesses/actors who took years to take a project. Jang hyuk fans are so lucky....

Yeah.. And it's so quiet here too.. :( no news and articles about her lately. Another month is closing, I really wish we'll receive a good news soon. 

Yeah, lucky Jang Hyuk fans.. Their oppa is very active. 

hahaha yeah it's quiet here cos there is now news other than her latest appearance on Hamilton event,

I guess we just have to be patient. Who knows we will get something by next month.^_^

Yeon Seo..update your ig please!!!

well reading her fan cafe. If i understand correctly there seems to be debates in this Cheese in The Trap Casting.

Some haters still criticize Yeon Seo's acting blah blah blah

It's quite annoying. Did they judge her after watching her act or just haters?

I remember at the beginning of SOGC, lots of commenters saying Yeon Sseo doesn't fit Shin Yool from the novel at all but they end up eating their own words as she proved through her acting.

Now those haters are starting this crap again :blink:.

well reading her fan cafe. If i understand correctly there seems to be debates in this Cheese in The Trap Casting.

I remember at the beginning of SOGC, lots of commenters saying Yeon Sseo doesn't fit Shin Yool from the novel at all but they end up eating their own words as she proved through her acting.

Wow.. What are they so bitter and worked up about, seriously? I think those people are merely just haters who have nothing good to do with their lives. Why don't they just support the ones they like instead of wasting their time hating someone they dislike.. Whatever they do, if Yeonseo is destined to be Hong Seol, she will be. Yeonseo will keep shining and succeeding while they stay pressed and bitter. 

:angry: Hate those haters. They just can't forget her WGM scandal. I remember reading comments when Yeon Seo got an award for her JBR. The haters start saying how she is always showing off expensive stuffs on her insta, didn't thank LYR, didn't follow back LYR, etc. 

They're just purely hating and spreading lies. She never shows off expensive things unlike other celebrities. She only took photos of foods, her Disney stuffs, and from what i see she doesn't even wear branded bags. She also thanked LYR and her seniors in her speech and also she is the one who follows LYR on insta first. That's why i avoid reading those sites because they are just subjective and bias.

Now i kinda want her to be cast as Hong Seol and shut up their mouths again but i don't want her to get bashed either. It's not like she doesn't have other drama offers. If they want Chun Woo Hee as Hong Seol then  cast her , don't need to bash Yeon Seo just because they don't want her. 

I have no words for those antis. Her acting has been recognized since MHGAF but they suddenly criticize her for it and every little thing since the WGM scandal.:sweatingbullets:

Well, what can i say....there is no actress/actors that don't get bashed and Yeon Seo is definitely getting more and more popular. With more fans, there will be more haters too. At least she has lots of loyal fans who stand up for her now. It was very painful during the WGM era.

I know she will prove those people wrong  because every time she comes out with a new drama, she  always has strong determination to do even better.

I just checked out her fan cafe and finally Yeon Seo left a new message and photo lol....maybe she read all the messages that keep saying how much we miss her. 

Hey guys...have been following the conversation (thread-always do) and I really think this would be a great opportunity for OYS if she were cast. Competition is stiff, but the webtoon seems to be extremely popular (internationally also) and I believe peeps would watch. She could win over her naysayers(I may be naive in thinking that w/ those vicious anti-fans) with her acting ( I would put her acting and chameleon abilities up against any of the K actresses in their 20's/30's AND if they allow her to use a character mixture of Shin Yool/Mal-sook(MHGAF). But your right @cutestrobery there was no need 4 this media hassle and she doesn't need the ugliness :angry: that comes with it. She's an exceptional actress.

:angry: Hate those haters. They just can't forget her WGM scandal. I remember reading comments when Yeon Seo got an award for her JBR. The haters start saying how she is always showing off expensive stuffs on her insta, didn't thank LYR, didn't follow back LYR, etc. 

They're just purely hating and spreading lies. She never shows off expensive things unlike other celebrities. She only took photos of foods, her Disney stuffs, and from what i see she doesn't even wear branded bags. She also thanked LYR and her seniors in her speech and also she is the one who follows LYR on insta first. That's why i avoid reading those sites because they are just subjective and bias.

Now i kinda want her to be cast as Hong Seol and shut up their mouths again but i don't want her to get bashed either. It's not like she doesn't have other drama offers. If they want Chun Woo Hee as Hong Seol then  cast her , don't need to bash Yeon Seo just because they don't want her. 

The last time I posted I was afraid this was what was happening. It's beyond unfair and I have a feeling she had had  very positive feedback from the Cheese Trap casting. Maybe I'm wrong, but I had a feeling this role was what she was talking about when she told us to just wait, something big was basically coming down the pipeline. Enough already...she's proven her talent time after time. I hope these decision makers 4 Cheese Trap have a backbone and refuse to give in to these vicious petty joonie and kwanghee fans(he was always bullying/mocking OYS and then his fans started online. I want OYS to stay strong  for her sake...we have her back. 

The more they hate her, the more the fans love her.. We are much bigger than them. Our love and support. And yeah, I can feel like something big is coming our way too, whatever it is, I'm patiently waiting. I'm so glad she posted a message and pic in the fancafe and replied to some posts too. She's missing us too, like how we're missing her. :) 

She indeed has proven the haters from time to time. With the awards and recognitions i'm just gonna think that those oppa fans are really insecure with the success she has been getting.  From my point of view i see them wanting her to fail miserably after that WGM but what a surprise for them that JBR and now SOGC have beaten their dear oppa dramas.

This cheese in the trap drama only wants drama by pitting the two actresses for media play. They love doing that and probably would have the actress in mind  for the role from the start. Just like scholar vampire drama, despite the k-netz fights, they chose Lee yubi from the start.

no matter she get choosen for this drama or not i will support Yeon Seo no matter what. 

I believe nothing can bring her down anymore. She will shine even brighter... More over, what's new with the netizens other than negativity and bashing?

Many or not, she really has loyal fans that supported her for years through her darkest time and success :D

She is one of the most promising actress in her age so i believe scripts are offered to her just like after Jang Bori. I believe in her choice cos her dramas that she picked always leave  a strong impression on people.

Oh and i found out through her fan cafe that SOGC dvd is out. I never order those official released one cos they are quite pricey and downloading is enough for me but i def will try ordering it from Yesasia lol cos they have lots of features, such as the bts, and NGs. Too bad it's not the director cut version one.:P:P

Oh and i found out through her fan cafe that SOGC dvd is out. I never order those official released one cos they are quite pricey and downloading is enough for me but i def will try ordering it from Yesasia lol cos they have lots of features, such as the bts, and NGs. Too bad it's not the director cut version one.:P:P

I'm planning on ordering one too, but I'm still contemplating.. Does it have Eng. subs features, chingu? If it has, I'm definitely going to order one too. :D 

The casting news is starting to irritate me. If they are not planning to cast her( and as usual ending it up with SM artists) please stop using Yeon Seo's name for media play.:angry:

Wow i want to order the DVD too. It would be the best if they gave us the alternate ending lol. 

I'm planning on ordering one too, but I'm still contemplating.. Does it have Eng. subs features, chingu? If it has, I'm definitely going to order one too. :D 

​It has English Subtitles 

They have extras:

-Script reading

-Press Confrence

-Introductions of the cast characters

-107 minutes of NG1 

-39 minutes of NG2

-film making

-Some beautiful photos too (i think)

The casting news is starting to irritate me. If they are not planning to cast her( and as usual ending it up with SM artists) please stop using Yeon Seo's name for media play.:angry:

Wow i want to order the DVD too. It would be the best if they gave us the alternate ending lol. 

​yeah...that's why i don't even bother reading the content of the articles anymore. It's really annoying but from what i read in the news article about Lee Jong Suk, Oh Yeon Seo, and the rookie lee seon bin. It seems like the three have exclusive contracts with Wellmade and  they are planning to make the three careers venture not just in Korea but  to  China as well (Although i get the feeling again that Wellmade is using Lee Jong Suk and Oh  Yeon Seo names to promote this rookie actress).

If they really want Yeon Seo to get her name out there in China, working with Park Hae Jin is surely a good opportunity,

​It has English Subtitles 

They have extras:

-Script reading

-Press Confrence

-Introductions of the cast characters

-107 minutes of NG1 

-39 minutes of NG2

-film making

-Some beautiful photos too (i think)

OMG. I'm so gonna order one too! Just this one, for once.

Archived