• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chanyeol♡

class="entry-title" style="text-align: center;margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo to replace Leeteuk and Kang Sora on ‘We Got Married’by carolicity - Sep 5, 2012 at 7:36 pm169414 Views913 Comments

this Story

• 20120906_ohyeonseo_leejoon_kangsora_leet

It was mentioned previously that actress Oh Yeon Seo had been recruited as part of a new couple for ‘We Got Married‘ and that Lee Joon was one of the candidates that the show had been considering. It seems the two are now confirmed as the new couple for ‘We Got Married’, taking the place of Leeteukand Kang Sora.

According to a broadcast representative, Oh Yeon Seo and Lee Joon have been confirmed for the show’s season four, and are scheduled to begin their lives as a “married” couple starting with the episode airing on September 15th.

Oh Yeon Seo has been rising in popularity with her role as CNBLUE Minhyuk‘s love interest on the extremely popular drama, ‘You Who Rolled in Unexpectedly‘, while Lee Joon has been earning laughs with his slightly “4D” character on various variety programs.

With their recruitment, Leeteuk and Kang Sora couple will be saying goodbye. Rumors of Leeteuk leaving the show had been going around for a while as it seemed inevitable with his enlistment coming up. He and Kang Sora began their appearance on ‘We Got Married’ back in October of last year and will now be wrapping up filming for the show.

‘We Got Married’ season four will continue on with couples Oh Yeon Seo & Lee Joon, Yoon Se Ah &Julien Kang, and SECRET‘s Sunhwa & ZE:A‘s Kwanghee.

Source + Photo: Mydaily via NateHankooki - allkpop

Guest Chanyeol♡

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="font-weight: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; "Oh Yeon Seo – Kang Min Hyuk, ‘My Husband Got a Family’ Malse Couple homeless date at Han river[(s)+image : TOPSTARNEWS via : http://en.korea.com]
20120803121002_2910.jpg20120803121011_0211.jpg20120803121050_6823.jpg20120803121029_4185.jpg20120803121040_7523.jpg20120803121019_9683.jpg

Guest Chanyeol♡

[Just Friend 'movie' 저스트 프렌즈]
280px-Just_Friends-2012-p1.jpg

• Movie: Just Friends
  • Revised romanization: Jeoseuteu Peurenjeu
  • Hangul: 저스트 프렌즈
  • Director: Ahn Cheol-Ho
  • Writer:
  • Producer:
  • Cinematographer:
  • Release Date: May 3, 2012
  • Runtime: 103 min.
  • Genre: Romantic-Comedy
  • Language: Korean

Plot

"Just Friends" depicts different love stories in present day society. 28-year-old Song Eun-Ji (Oh Yeon-Seo) works part time at a clothing store in the Hongdae area of Seoul and wants to become a musician. Sim Jae-Wook (Lee Young-Hoon) is a timid, unemployed young man who graduated in art from college.

Cast

Guest Chanyeol♡

MBC ‘We Got Married’, Lee Jun and Oh Yeon-Seo are joining

[source:innolife.co.kr @ 2012/09/06(Thu) 11:12]
2775_1.jpg
‘We Got Married’ is changing with the replacement of casts.

Lee Jun and Oh Yeon-Seo are coming to ‘We Got Married’ as a new couple. Two people are going to have the first shooting on 6th, and their first meeting is going to be on TV in the middle of September. However, the long lasted beloved couple, Lee Teuk and Kang So-Ra, is getting off from the program. The couple finished the last shooting, and is waiting for the last broadcasting on 8th. ‘We Got Married’ has been changed itself since the broadcasting on August 18 as Yoon Se-Ah and Julian Kang joined. Gwang-Hee and Han Seon-Hwa were added, and Ham Eun-Jeong and Lee Jang-Woo left the program. All existed couples left, and new couples joined to the program in a month. The combination of couples are more various than before. Especially, it seems the program will have refreshment with Lee Jun, Han Seon-Hwa and Gwang-Hee who are having active performances at many entertaining programs. In fact, ‘We Got Married’ had a chance to have more audience rating as the program actually did with Han Seon-Hwa and Gwang-Hee couple. If idol couples are showing their freshness, Yoon Se-Ah and Julian Kang couple appeals the viewers with matured attractions.

It’s being expected whether ‘We Got Married’ that had had a recession from an aftermath of a strike of MBC will be able to upswing with the change of the casts. MBC ‘We Got Married’, Lee Jun and Oh Yeon-Seo are joining

Guest Chanyeol♡

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="text-align: center;margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; "The first meet of MBLAQ Lee Joon with Oh Yeon Seo on We Got Marriedsource : newsen via : enkorea, allkpop
120915_wegotmarried4_mblaqleejoon_ohyeon

MBLAQ Lee Joon and actress Oh Yeon Seo revealed their first impressions of each other after meeting on ‘We Got Married 4‘.

On the September 15th episode, the newest couple on the show met for the very first time, and both stars seemed pretty happy with their on-screen partners.

When asked about his first impression of the actress, Lee Joon responded, “She’s like a fresh, live fish, [jumping here and there]. I also thought she was like a mermaid. Mermaids are so pretty. Oh Yeon Seo is kind of like a mermaid. My eyes were blinded by her beauty. She who rolled in unexpectedly.”  

He also mentioned to Oh Yeon Seo, “It’s been a while since I’ve met a woman, so I’m really nervous. I don’t usually get this nervous. What did you think of me [before we met]?”

Oh Yeon Seo shared, “I was really surprised. You look better in person. I’ve always thought you were cute. I like fun guys too and I was also shocked that you really smell of cologne. I smelled the cologne from way over there. That’s why it’s imprinted in my memory. I feel like I’ll think of you whenever I smell this scent.”

Guest Chanyeol♡

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="text-align: center;margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; "The new ‘pabo’ couple fall to MBLAQ Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seosource : Xportsnews via : enkorea
120922-wgm-lee-joon-and-oh-yeon-seo-3-63

MBLAQ Lee Joon and actress Oh Yeon Seo seems to become the new ‘idiot couple.’

On the September 22nd broadcast of MBC ‘We Got Married‘, Oh Yeon Seo and Lee Joon visited to MBLAQ’s dorm and they also received a mission to go to their new house at the ‘We Got Married Village’.

They were making their way there with Lee Joon driving.  While they are on the way to there, they found out that they had something in common – a lack of mathematical skills. To kill time, they decided to play the multiplication game.

Oh Yeon Seo tensed up having to play the game with Lee Joon and when Lee Joon asked her, “What is 7 x 5?” she answered by saying incorrectly, “45.”  Lee Joon thought that his wife was correct, but Oh Yeon Seo knew that she got it wrong.  So they went back and recited the entire multiplication table for 7, and he found out that she was indeed wrong.

With each passing round the two played, they showed that the two really were the new ‘idiot couple.’

Guest Chanyeol♡

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="text-align: center;margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; "Oh Yeon Seo joins We Got Married, Woojung couple consider to quit soon?120710-oh-yeonseo-we-got-married-1.jpg

Actress Oh Yeon Seo who recently plays a role in ’My Husband Got A Family‘ (‘Unexpected You‘ / ‘You Rolled In Unexpectedly‘) with CNBLUE Kang MinHyuk is joining We Got Married Season 3.

It is believe that Teukso couple will be leaving WGM very soon, as LeeTeuk have to go for his military service in this year.  However, there are some said Woojung couple is considering to quit WGM too.  Although this was spreading widely in Chinese community forums, but it had not been declared by P.D. of We Got Married yet.

Guest Chanyeol♡

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; "MBLAQ Lee Joon brought Oh Yeon Seo to visit MBLAQ’s dorm
120922-wgm-lee-joon-and-oh-yeon-seo-1.jp120922-wgm-lee-joon-and-oh-yeon-seo-2.jp

Guest Chanyeol♡

BreakNews Interview Photos @ 2012-09-28[source:breaknews,via:naver]
2012092839003103_zps44a07582.jpg2012092836321010_zps2dba082a.jpg2012092837551924_zps423b2763.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------------
MovieWeek Magazine 2012[source:movieweek,via:naver]
20120508144705886_zps1707c1bf.jpg

Guest Chanyeol♡

[Thanksgiving Interview] 'sister-in-law citizens' ohyeonseo, malsuk brought Thanksgiving story

[source:news.heraldcorp-via:naver @ 2012-09-28 07:57]
20120928000114_0_zpsd31664d7.jpg
Recent popular Lee that aired in KBS2 weekend drama 'vines first rolling the whole sister-in-law' as 'citizens' guldang) (hereinafter referred to get you through your doorstep theater fans have taken a definite nundojang walgadak malsuk hanbok to greet the Mid-Autumn Festival ohyeonseo Feast of Ethnic finely man dressed up and said to say "come Thanksgiving bundeulkkeseo also need your help. Wife massage and food comes as Life - I hope that you send. Hot sweat tears 'get you the guldang' shooting ppeolppeol Thanksgiving think this stock is already doing. "ohyeonseo to a recent happy things. Get guldang popularity of the way long before the virtual group MBLAQ's Lee Joon and couples can spend happy days. Pouring love calls from the industry, he has been busy.
20120928000115_0_zps16bd720b.jpg20120928000116_0_zps30079eb4.jpg20120928000117_0_zps450afacc.jpg
"In the old days, the day saw a lot of the working day is now more gone. Chuseok schedule will not go home because I think I 'm gonna phone , even the Father, who is in the province of "ohyeonseo to him 10 years of considerable time, but also hard to mature was So get guldang 'met' a a lifelong memorable work in his life, is I've played so fiercely among the galaxy of the same obnoxious little sister-in-law, but although the appearance of the work within the room is drawn malsuk actor ohyeonseo to many left. "seniors. Because Who Would not by any chance a lot to worry about. Seniors take care of our family as well, thanks to the smoke for I was able to learn a lot. Another malsuk told me break hit me had been closed. Was previously closed nature malsuk due to open, I guess. Had a lot love to get guldang Probably, I think it would be memorable for the rest of the work. " get guldang room malsuk was spoiled sister-in-law. But now I'm the bride of a man he is. Do you think about marriage a virtual marriage , but his runner as extraordinary. "that I have not seen Nip wife feel good. Be a new beginning for me and exciting to work. Sister-in-law is not supposed to act like you, as shown in the script this time the situation is a little different from you. Slip ohyeonseo a lot of listening, and the sound is usual demure marriage frank and hard to look through this opportunity, and I'll show you. " for the appearance of malsuk disappearing remain respectable wife of a man who is just. Chuseok him how to leave any memories you've given. "holiday food I really like. , Especially bandits.What makes eating more than I do. This dish beautifully fashioned'm pretty child lays heard What do I do? Opportunity as soon as I need to practice a lot. Mean (laughs). " married women did not own but want to avoid a feast for the lawn mower may be collectors because relatives of married adults. "Um ... well chaenggyeojugo caring man to love Let's find love. Conversely, a bad guy, or do not really care for it too perfect man. 's A fun person is insufficient or lacking should be going to fill it. But I never thought specifically about marriage yet. " felt through 'We Got Married' with Lee Joon and virtual life as a married couple while ohyeonseo a look at this question now may change to the end of 'sister-in-law citizens' ohyeonseo good words to family members across the country ahead of the holidays left. "family relationships outside of all the things that I think really worked. A man who, as usual, come on holidays room only gyesiji did you do? Kick arm to put a wife, mother, and now suffer. Have not So, um, you know (laughs)? Abundant Chuseok doesigo, not seen frequently met relatives who had a happy and enjoyable time as a full moon. This year's holiday short, I'm likely severe traffic congestion .Carefully goodbye. " Mid-Autumn Festival as a full moon smiles goes well ohyeonseo. Forward the acting career he built up a second to go, looks to get forward. "Oh! 'We Got Married' DMB watch briefly stopped at a rest area at the broadcast time, you know (laughs) " 

• 2 weeks later...

October 10, 2012

Oh Yeon-seo visited a plastic surgeon, but didn't get anything done
By Carla Sunwoo Korea JoongAng Daily

10172300.jpg

After appearing on “A Mighty Heart” and announcing that despite what people thought, she had never had work done on her face, actress Oh Yeon-seo had to face humiliation when a picture of her posing with a surgeon at a cosmetic surgery clinic surfaced online.

Just a day after she appeared on the show on Oct. 10, the picture began circulating online with the caption, “Oh Yeon-seo made a visit to our clinic.”
Many netizens have jumped all over the matter, questioning whether she was telling the truth or not.

Meanwhile, her agency said that although Oh visited the clinic, it was purely a friendly visit because she knew the doctor.

Archived