• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest x teehee

I can tell she's naturally pretty, looking at her high school pix and her no makeup pix. Only 21? She looks older! haha. Still so pretty though :)

Guest chipotle2104

Isn't she the older sister of Go Ara in Sharp 1? I think she was also in War of Money...like a little part....she was person in debt who bought brand name clothes and shoes....and then Park Shin Yang made her sell her clothes....eh. She's pretty.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anime07

which one of se7en's mv?? can u give me a link to the mv that features her in there cause i have no clue about that mv u are talking about...thanks!! =D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest cheesecake

I agree, she looks like kim hee sun and a lil bit of han ye sul. actually the first time that I saw han ye sul's pic, she looks kind a bit like kim hee sun. But Oh Yeon Seo looks much more like Kim Hee Sun, actually I didn't notice it instantly not until someone from the King Sejong's topic quoted and shared his/her opinion about her. Both actresses name almost sound similar because of both of their name have n. But instead of Soon/Seon It's Yeon and it's a first name instead. that's why some people mistake her name as well. Just wondering what's her cyworld? I hope someone could post the link here as well. And both links in the cyworld form or a longer link so those who don't have cyworld accounts could look into it as well.

• 4 months later...
Guest zzainal

She's very pretty but not much exposure. And I think her cyworld is no longer working. First saw her in Big Bang With U MV. Some more pics of her.

01_vovo1255.jpg-with Go Ara in Sharp 1

BFC0BFACBCAD1_out7_.jpg

BFC0BFACBCAD_swchoi12.jpg

02_vovo1255.jpg

2008-08-27_223B463B37_dhfldbal.jpg

2008-08-27_223B473B35_dhfldbal.jpg

20080511233124_56257188.jpg

20080512223959_56257188.jpg

20080603022503_56257188.jpg

PP07120400003.jpg

credit: naver + empas

• 2 weeks later...