Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

Guest sweet_hunny

^Hmm True :lol:!

It's so weird not having some updated news right now because I can't help but spazz when every little infromation releases lol.

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Special Kay

^^ hahahaha yea I know what you mean

I wonder when they are shooting the prom scene

tomorrow and tuesday! :w00t:

Guest 105♥126

;o

seriously?!

they`re filming it tomorrow ?!

;DDDD

thanks Esther, i`ll post them a question or something LOL.

Guest sweet_hunny
:w00t: they're filming the prom scene tomorrow? That's awesome! Hope Kristen's not uncomfortable in a blue frilly designer dress (hoping they still kept the format) :P!

^ im not worried about the dress...

im worried about the cast that she would have to be in~

hopefully they won't make adjustments to that scene

because i remember in the movie a walk to remember *a movie that i regret watching*

that the wedding scene she's suppose to come in a wheelchair

Guest sweet_hunny

^ OH yes that is also VERY important.

Haha, I was re-watching the MTV bts video again and I may be late on this but did anyone see the near ending of the video of Robert smacking Kristen's butt :lol:?

BTW, when I saw Jackson's hair (hehehehe :P) with those sunglasses, it seemed a little Michael Jackson but then again, it made him look so HOT!

Guest Dael.K

^ haha it does look like him

but i have to admit liz, i like the sunglasses too

):

and yay for the prom scene (to come!)

-elaine

Guest KiBUm_Love

yea i knohes old but its still only 2 years from rob

and in my opinion, rob looks much older -_-

[pg 122,]

seriously, guys im just expressing my opinion,

i still dont see why even if hes talking with an american accent, that rob is edward.

its just my opinon, and i really don't think it

I LIKE GASPARD ULLIEL

HES EFFING GORGEOUS AND I COULD TOTALLY PICTURE HIM AS THE GODLY BEAUTIFUL CHARACHTER EDWARD IS.

I THINK HE WOULD MAKE A BETTER EDWARD THAN ROBERT PATTINSON,

"lame" excuse? wow, im just expressing my effing opinion

just like how you guys are voicing your opinons

wow seriously stop being rude.

like seriously, am i supposed to like appoligize to you people because i think differently? that i have my own opinions?

seriously, guys im just expressing my opinion,

i still dont see why even if hes talking with an american accent, that rob is edward.

its just my opinon, and i really don't think it

I LIKE GASPARD ULLIEL

HES EFFING GORGEOUS AND I COULD TOTALLY PICTURE HIM AS THE GODLY BEAUTIFUL CHARACHTER EDWARD IS.

I THINK HE WOULD MAKE A BETTER EDWARD THAN ROBERT PATTINSON,

"lame" excuse? wow, im just expressing my effing opinion

just like how you guys are voicing your opinons

wow seriously stop being rude.

like seriously, am i supposed to like appoligize to you people because i think differently? that i have my own opinions?

ok first off you are 11 pages late...

and no one told you to apologize.

Ok... you are entitled to your own opinion... but I (Believe) that most of the people who frequently visit this thread already love Rob as Edward... so the reason why we acted like that was because we felt that we didn't need another person crying out OMG HE IS SO UGLY or OMG THAT IS TOTALLY NOT HOW I IMAGINED HIM...we just find it just extremely irritating and annoying...

and I wasn't being rude either... I was just expressing my opinion...=]

Oh look I made a new page!

Guest joyeux

KiBUm_Love, we're not crucifying you here for thinking Gaspard's a better looker. We're just saying that we're annoyed with how many people still are not accepting that Rob's already been casted and any complaints on who's better or not is way past irrevocable as they've already commenced filming(and pretty much into it too). Don't worry, Gaspard was also my ideal Edward, but I've come to accept Robert Pattinson(Besides, as hot as Gaspard is, his accent would've been a COMPLETE turnoff as Edward is American and Rob was able to satisfyingly deliver the accent.). ^___^ Now let's all be one big happy family and await the greatness that is this movie! Heh.

Guest KiBUm_Love

ok

joyeux

thank you for being reasonable

im not gonna bash out robert or anything

its not like i hate rob in the first place, i just cant picture him as edward

and i CAN picture Gaspard as him...

i dont think you guys can make everyone accept rob

and just to let you guys kno, im a HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of the book and i love edward cullen to death

and i guess rob just kinda disapointed me when i knew that there were better looking guys out there

but its not like im gonna go anti this movie and give it bad ratings and whatnot

and im kinda scared that rob might,,, idk kinda ruin the vision of the book and edward [for me of course]

and dduk

no one did tell me to appoligize. so im not.

honestly, i dont give a crap if everyone in this whole entire world BUT me loves rob as edward

having another person go crying out OMG HES UGLY or whatever you said is voiceing their opinions too

and im not saying you guys should stop liking rob or whatever it is you think im doing

i just want to say what i want, and i believe some people here [im NOT specifying anyone] were being rude to me about saying i liked gaspard as edward

geez its not like im gonna go change the cast right now -___-

^ hey! listen don't come in here and stir up trouble~

dduk and joyeux are entitled to their own opinion as well as you are...

you expressed that you dislike Robert in a PRO Robert-as-Edward thread...

you should have expected some backlash

everyone just ignore her...

hopefully she'll go away

OH BTW YOU GUYS

hopefully this isn't old new but....

They will be shooting in AZ!

Guest mimirose

ahah i didn't even remember your post ..

now i remember , well i agree with DDuk and joyeux .

but yes of course you have your own opinion , you like gaspard as edward it's your choice .

oh god i don't know how to explain myself lol

we're trying to support all the cast here ( well i think) . so i totally understand the reactions of somepeople .

my comment is kind of useless i don't know how to explain myself about this -_- whatever

Deb you make me laugh with your post "everyone just ignore her...

hopefully she'll go away" ahah

Archived