Karaoke Bars In London

Guest Juli~<3

Guest Juli~<3

anyone been to any?

i've heard of like Bar 113, K-box, Lucky Voice Private Karaoke, Karaoke Dai Chan

but, they've all got some really bad reviews! and the good reviews, some people say are made up by their staff! so i don't know who to believe.. :(

is there not a decent place in london? :sweatingbullets:

Guest laishanchu

i don't know the name of it but i know there are lots of kareoke bars in docklands or something..

ones called hong kong something =T

sorry not much help >< i've only been to one and that sucked, but i hear about some pretty good ones from my sister and her friensd though..

• 3 months later...

113 is pretty good. Don't trust reviews.

Most oriental people go to 113, Royal Dragon, Laughing Buddha, Hung Sing, Gallery Rendezvous, Okawari. I think there's a few more.

So might be worth checking em out. But to be honest, comfort and song lists wise. 113 and Royal Dragon is the best out the bunch. Gallery Rendezvous is by far the cheapest out of em all. Hope that helps

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wasabiness

royal dragon is a very nice place for karaoke, as for gallery - i've heard its pretty bad, but cheap =)

theres one in oriental city too, always pass it but never been - might have to try it b4 it closes down

Guest ~Shelly~

There's one in Oxford circus I went last night... it was decent. It was under some chinese restaurant... Um... I'll have to get baxk to the name though.

Gallery is sooooo bad but cheap. I think most of the restaurants in chinatown has karaoke bars underneath don't they? Why not just go ask the restaurants. Too bad most of these places you need a mininum number of people and usually it's a lot, to be able to book a room..

• 3 months later...
Guest bbcooki3z

ive been to one in oxford street behind topshop somewhere for my bro's gf's bday and it was pretty good because we had hotpot there as well think its kinda expensive to hire tho, we got discount there because someone knew someone there and the staff were friendly, they even started singing with us!

i think gallery is decent especially if you just wanna go sing and not care how it looks, me and 4 of my friends went last time and we paid 5pounds each =D

been to china city, we booked a small room, not too bad. drinks pretty decent

went royal dragon a long time ago, place looks very modern but have not been back since.

went to golden dynasty in chinatown for my bday and everything is soooo overpriced. don't wanna go back there.

been twice to the one near exce, think its called excel, not too bad.

overall i like the atmosphere, the setting, the people, the food in the the in oxford street! :sweatingbullets:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xCookies

Royal Dragon is so and so, is one of the best

Gallery is good price, but room sizes are okai

Corean Chilli is okai, but the room sizes is really quite small

There a kareoke place, supestar or something cannot remeber near Excel I think is the one of the best, big rooom for bigger parties though.

Laughing Buddha, I knows there one in London and one Bexleyheath/Welling. It was okai aswel...

There are alot of karaoke places around docklands

I normally go to Karaoke parties that have about 10-50 People, so normally we get the bigger rooms.

Guest Ohame

Lucky voice is AMAZING, its proper karaoke bar, and its hi-tech. but its only a maximum of 12 peopler per room and its very pricey, but sometimes they do offers, so keep an eye open!!!

Gallery is legendary in that it is cheap and cheesy. its like £5 per person, you get a folder with all the songs they have (Chinese and English) and then u write their codes down on a piece of paper and hand it to the person manning you own private little mini bar :P Then u have to wait for your song to come on. You also get the most amazing chicken wings!!!!

but at the end of the day, its all about the company you are with!!! as long as you are with awesome people, karaoke is going to be hilarius.

another place that my cousin goes to is Kbox, i havent been before but when you book it, they ask for ALL your card details!!! I got really paranoid because if anyone got a hold of that piece of paper, they could go wild on the internet!!!!

A lot of Restaurants in Chinatown have karaoke, Royal dragon is quite popular, I also went to a place called superstar the other day, it was crap. you had to order food and it was good but TINY portions and so not worth it. The system sucked and not a lot of choice for English songs. the only good thing was that they had the actual music video for Backstreet boys songs rather then cheesy random videos :P

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest believers

A.S.S.A round tottenham is meant to be good, its in a korean restaurant, so u get the korean, chinese and english songs.

Archived