[special Drama Japan 2008] Nodame Cantabile Shinshun Special In Europe

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest yourtheonlyway

thank you jadefrost for the synopsis. i cant believe its airing tonight! i cant waitttt. i dont care if the subs arent out, i just wanna watch it.

i hope someone will upload part 1 on youtube, or somewhere.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest christiane

i mm watching i right now and it is really funny as usual..though i couldn t understand all ...... the two new students of the same dormitry are really funny.....nodame french is quite scary ..hihihihihi....try to make a quick review later

Guest christiane

Nodame Cantabile SP - Part 1 Synopsis

Nodame and Chiaki bid farewell to their Momogaoka Music University mates Mine, Masumi and the others and leave for Paris. Nodame is going to France for an overseas exchange at a conservatoire, while Chiaki is going there with the aim to be a professional conductor active on the world stage.

The place that they stay at, is an apartment belonging to Chiaki's mother's relative, who also gives music students priority for apartment rentals. Two students living in the apartment are from the same conservatoire as Nodame. Tanya, an attention-getting Russian piano exchange student, and Frank, a French music student who is an anime buff. Nodame and Frank are also friends who took the conservatoire exam together.

Nodame displays high adaptability, overcoming her home sickness in just one night and immediately going to the well-known tourist attractions the next morning. However, for Nodame, the biggest hurdle to living in France is the language. Nodame, who has missed getting Chiaki to give her personal French language lessons, discovers something in Frank's room. That is her beloved TV anime, Puri Gorota, dubbed in French. Nodame memorises the lines of the anime word for word, and uses that to learn the French language at a blistering pace.

Meanwhile, Chiaki starts studying for the Platini international conductors' competition. The competition, which is held once every four years, is a stepping-stone for young conductors. This is Chiaki's first competition.

September comes. Chiaki heads to the city of Prague to participate in the competition after making it through the preliminary round with an impressive showing. Taking place over a 10-day period, the competition is challenging and highly difficult as participants can perform at the final selection if they make it to the third stage of the preliminaries. The winner will get a large cash prize, concerts with prestigious orchestras and a one-year management and promotion contract.

Chiaki learns of the existence of formidable rivals at the competition venue. One is Katahira Hajime, a Japanese conductor who is small in stature but shows dynamism in his conducting. The other is a young French conductor, Jean Donadeu, who has a Japanese girlfriend, Namiki Yuko. Above all things, Jean has won a conductors' competition in Belgium and is also the disciple of Sebastian Viera, the conductor Chiaki reveres.

At the same time, Nodame goes together with Frank to attend an anime festival that even has a Puri Gorota show but ...

ill follow this review made by jade_frost..sorry for my approximativ english

chiaki sent a text to Noda who was in position to take a photo with puri gorata. he pass the first tour. after the second tour he seems to miss noda

but Noda and her two new friends from her dormitory come to see him. but chiaki went to see the conducting of jean donadeu and seems really amazed that he get nervous. He just took another conductor stick and not the one with the puri gorota on it, the one offer by nodame. so he totally mess his conducting...

feeling very sad for her chiaki, nodame pay a visit to chiaki seeing him in bad mood.so she get him to restaurant. Unuckely jean D is there with his girlfriend who star a fight with noda. Jean D shut his gielfriend off and leave the place. Chiaki start to drink a lot make noda a il scary. he drag her to his room and before going to bed make sure that noda couldn ake advantage of him during his sleep....kekekekekekeke

in the end chiaki is admitted to the final. And he is going to play a violin concerto by tchaikovski. Very lucky of him!

Stressmann get some news from his assistant while he is in kyoto and viera from his student Jean D.

suddenly all the S oke call chiaki to cheer him up and chiaki is very grateful and feel so touch by that. he finally could give his all and win the concour.

later he went home with a drunk nodame and he give her a big hug!!!!

nodame finally go to the national conservatory of paris.....

so need to watch again this episodes...so many things i missed for sure....

This episode was focus a lot on chiaki and very less in Nodame..but still it was very funny to see them again and all the S oke...watching live was so hard cos first to many advertisin and it buffer a lot and the sound was really weird....

this episode really don t tell a lot about nodame and chiaki relationship and i hope it will progress tomorrow...we ll see them finally maybe

kiss...

Guest innocia

Thank you Jade_Frost & christiane for the summary!

AH yes its finally out! I hope that I'll be able to catch tonight's episode *crosses fingers*

Guest jade_frost

Nodame Cantabile SP - Part 2 Synopsis

Lessons start at the conservatoire. However, Nodame is unaware that there's an orientation session in place of the entrance ceremony, and neither has she scheduled her lessons. In addition, she is totally unable to follow the theoretical analysis of the spirit of the music pieces and the structure of chords, and is completely depressed.

Meanwhile, Chiaki, who has just finished his competition, is taken against his will to an office by men working under Stressemann's secretary and manager, Elize. The purpose of the operation called the "Desert Prometheus Operation" is to close a contract with Chiaki.

Chiaki is forcibly made to sign the contract, and immediately ordered by Elize to accompany Stressmann's concert tour. It is a three-month long tour and includes a performance in Japan.

Left behind alone because Chiaki has gone touring with Stressmann, Nodame meets up with Kuroki again. Kuroki is actually a student at the conservatoire but is troubled that he can't adapt to life in France.

One day, Nodame learns that Chiaki will make his debut as a conductor at the performance in Japan to stand in for Stressmann who has collapsed due to a sudden illness. Son Rui, a China-born pianist who is a genius in the making, will perform together on that stage with Chiaki.

Frank shows Nodame a video of Rui. Nodame feels a strong sense of rivalry with Rui and starts working on Liszt's Transcendental Etude, the piece Rui played in the video.

Nodame takes lessons from Charles Auclair, the man who sat on the jury at the open contest in Japan, discovered Nodame's talent and also recommended her exchange to France. Told to play a tune that she likes, Nodame plays Liszt's Transcendental Etude flawlessly. Then Auclair declares that Nodame's piano playing was completely bad. "Why did you come here?" Auclair asks and Nodame receives a big shock ...

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

i hope that someone can upload todays episode i would

love to watch it =D and summaries are getting more

ezciting o00o0o0o i wonders what going to happen next.... =D

Guest Lets_Be

OMG!!!!!!!!! Finally. I didn't even know that it was on tonight, until I saw it on a yahoo.co.kr.

I am going to have to wait until the subs come out, because I cannot stand not knowing what they're saying.

Does anyone know about when the subs will be out?

Archived