Guest iamkt

Oh cool, a Nodame Cantabile Special.

Haha, I can't wait. One of my favorite

Jdrama. Thanks for the information. <3

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just finished watching the Special today! omg so good xD Nodame and Chiaki is soo cute! even though im satisfied with this drama, i still wish they could make a 2nd season xD

btw Eiji Wentz as Frank was soo cute! him and Nodame spazzing together about anime was so funny xD

i think this drama is underrated, more people have to watch this drama xD

hehe GYABO~

Guest hazelkenro

I already watch this

I really love Frank here!Eiji Wentz!!!!

Im so Desparately inlove with him!!!otaku lover!!!im a otaku lover toooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehehehe!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest rawr2buny

Ahhh. Yabai ne xD i really can't wait for the next SP!! I read somewhere and it says that the other SP will be released on 2010? T___T ahh a long wait again!

well this drama is great in its own way. The only thing is, for those who didn't really enjoy to see all the conducting, piano-ing part would well.. maybe get bored -_-; haha. But a DEFINITELY NOT for me. I enjoyed their acting so much cos this is the 1st time for me to see such a comical drama. The CG was great. And i really love it when chiaki 'pick & throw' nodame away xD kyaaa~

Archived