Where To Find Lolita Clothes In Toronto

Guest understanding_fiction

o.o i'm not one, just curious
umm o.o just curious if they sell anything in toronto lolita or at least a little loli-ish

Guest iceey_blu

yup i recommend pacific mall at steeles and kennedy too. only place i could think of u could get something like that. they specificaly have a cosplay and costume shop in the mall too.

Guest dbsk_star

my friend found a shop in downtown Kenzington Market (sp?) that imports Japanese clothes from Japan

they have like gothic Lolita dresses and other clothes =)

she got a super adorable pea coat there too

my friend found a shop in downtown Kenzington Market (sp?) that imports Japanese clothes from Japan

they have like gothic Lolita dresses and other clothes =)

she got a super adorable pea coat there too

how are the prices? o.o

That store in Kensington Market that imports clothes from Japan is called TwyLite. I hang out with the owner Amy everytime I'm downtown. =] Currently she sells vintage clothing as well as japanese punk and gothic lolita fashion. Being imported, prices are very reasonable, about $100 for a lolita dress. But I've seen some marked down for as low as $65. The store also has headdresses, but I haven't been able to get my hands on any. Apparently many of these items sell out really fast. The selection is pretty good, but might even get better as she's considering just specializing in Japanese brands.

Guest PunchNine

I've seen some Lolita costumes at pmall

If you're looking for something like, I dunno, Baby the Stars Shine Bright, then, you should probably just order from japan. lol

Oh and if we have Hot Topics in Toronto, then yeah check there.

Do we even have Hot Topic here?

I don't pay attention to VK anymore... so =/

Guest jessyjess

I've seen some Lolita costumes at pmall

If you're looking for something like, I dunno, Baby the Stars Shine Bright, then, you should probably just order from japan. lol

Oh and if we have Hot Topics in Toronto, then yeah check there.

Do we even have Hot Topic here?

I don't pay attention to VK anymore... so =/

Ewwwww Hot Topic is NOT lolita. It's for emo people.

Archived