[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

Guest shocking88

^ Oh, I'm quite sure those aren't the real thing, Izam. XD One of them says "Taiwan made" in the auction. LOL. :lol: (And if someone really was selling the real thing, they probably wouldn't sell it for 10 bucks unless it was in really bad condition. ^^; )

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Oh, I'm quite sure those aren't the real thing, Izam. XD One of them says "Taiwan made" in the auction. LOL. :lol: (And if someone really was selling the real thing, they probably wouldn't sell it for 10 bucks unless it was in really bad condition. ^^; )

But I did get one alice nine single in Taiwan. It was an oversea version and it's real too. I saw this album there as well but I already have the Japanese original version. =)

Not all J-rockers have oversea version CDs though. Miyavi, Shiina Ringo, Gackt and those big names do. Indies usually don't (not that I know of).

Guest Yume_no_Miyavi

I Want an Alice Nine Cd. Really Badly....REALLY REALLY BADLY O.O.. And Cards. Holy Flamin Pandas i want some Cards hehehe

Guest CrazieRavieToast

I love Alice Nine but I hardly have any pictures of them

sagahiroto2jm.jpg

SX04time03tora.jpg

rsaga0kx.jpg

Saga's drawing of his room, I saved that one from the last thread because I thought it was funny.

Guest ShouHipon~

^ Because they spent 5,985yen to buy the singles. :lol:

i bought the singles too but i dunt live in japan if i did i could of send the whatever thing to get the Gradation PV :(

Guest shocking88

i bought the singles too but i dunt live in japan if i did i could of send the whatever thing to get the Gradation PV :(

You could've sent the slip thingys anyways. ^^; Just send a bit of money too. xD

I didn't send mine in though because I got my last 2 single cds really late and missed the deadline. :x

You could've sent the slip thingys anyways. ^^; Just send a bit of money too. xD

I didn't send mine in though because I got my last 2 single cds really late and missed the deadline. :x

Deadline was a long time ago, wasn't it? :(

But hey, they are coming out with a concert DVD soon! XD

Guest shocking88

Deadline was a long time ago, wasn't it? :(

But hey, they are coming out with a concert DVD soon! XD

Yea, it was. T~T

I got it like a few days before the deadline, but I didn't know there was a deadline. *hides* x_X

Guest ShouHipon~

Yea, it was. T~T

I got it like a few days before the deadline, but I didn't know there was a deadline. *hides* x_X

me too i didn't know, i got mine late aswell :ph34r:

Guest x the happy pill

blah does anyone have a full graduation pv and would like to upload it? because i really want to see the whole thing!!! lol and oo yea i was like yay hiroto with no shirt too!! !he's sooo kute!!!!!! =) and ahha jungie u and your bad perverted thoughts shame on you lol jux messing lol

Archived