[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shocking88

No. Some I put them back if the plastic is still nice and new after I open it. =P

You have 2 signed alice nine boards! I remember you posted them before. :wub:

I always cover my cds. >.> I am scared of putting dents and scratches into the boxes when I move stuff around. xD

I actually have 5 alice nine sign boards, but I've only posted 2. xD *runs*

(Thirdstage gave them for the 2 mini albums, and the 3 singles.)

I'm debating whether I should buy the new CD, since there's only one new song. x_x

I always cover my cds. >.> I am scared of putting dents and scratches into the boxes when I move stuff around. xD

I actually have 5 alice nine sign boards, but I've only posted 2. xD *runs*

(Thirdstage gave them for the 2 mini albums, and the 3 singles.)

I'm debating whether I should buy the new CD, since there's only one new song. x_x

5? That's awesome. I only have one and one other signed board by Gazette.

The new CD what's up with just one song? -_-||

Guest shocking88

5? That's awesome. I only have one and one other signed board by Gazette.

The new CD what's up with just one song? -_-||

Oh, you should order more from Thirdstage. Then you'll get quite a few sign boards. >.>

I have a small stack of them. @_@ But a lot of them are sign boards from the same bands.

The new mini album is PSC's way of ripping off fans. (As usual.)

I'll most likely buy the new CD anyways, even though I complain there's only one new song. ^^;

That one song better be really good, since I shelled out 60USD+ for the singles. xD

Hahaha! :lol::o Oh no, now I have that idea in my head :ph34r:

This is completely random but I registered one minute after you, Key !

What? Haha that's great! :lol:

Man.. I want to buy their cds and stuff. Can anyone tell me where though? ):

Saga's my fave. He's so pretty with those itty bitty shorts.. ahaha.

Guest _snowbunniee

alicenine3_uhuy.jpg

I love this picture. You can really see how short Hiroto is :D

yeah you can also see how TALL shou is, and how he's like a stick @_@

anywhos

scer70.jpg

i like it how Tora talks into his tail hahahaha xD

scer72.jpg

smilie shou =D

===

btw does anyone know where i can get their PV, i have 2 and one of them has super sucky quality TT_TT

help !

Guest xxingy_XP

bah hands off I'm already sharing XP

Care to share with another person? Haha I'm just kidding.

Dude... how does Hiroto get his hair to stick up like that. Hair wax? Or whatever the heck it's called. AHH I freaking love his hair.

What the heck.. they came out with a cd with one song on it? Wow. Uh... where do you find all this info? Somehow I remain so ignorant to what's happening with all these j-rock bands that I love. It's so sad.

Haha.. thanks for the pictures!

woa.. wait a minute... how come the quote above displays the name take5 when the name of the person i quoted is different? er... confused.. haha sorry just had to point that out

Guest shocking88

What the heck.. they came out with a cd with one song on it? Wow. Uh... where do you find all this info? Somehow I remain so ignorant to what's happening with all these j-rock bands that I love. It's so sad.

woa.. wait a minute... how come the quote above displays the name take5 when the name of the person i quoted is different? er... confused.. haha sorry just had to point that out

No, they didn't release a cd with one song on it. But they will release a new mini album with one new song and 6 old songs. The 6 old songs were released in singles with DVDs. They are Gin no Tsuki Kuroi Hoshi (2005.03.30 release), Yami ni Chiru Sakura (2005.04.27 release), and Yuri ha Aoku Saite (2005.05.25 release).

The user Take5 probably had a name change since Take5 is no longer a username on the boards. (Probably something to do with the system not registering the change yet..?)

Guest trueloveway

_snowbunniee Do you have that clip of the caps you posted? The one where Tora is talking into his 'tail'. Or you could tell me the name and I'll go look for it (:

Guest _snowbunniee

_snowbunniee Do you have that clip of the caps you posted? The one where Tora is talking into his 'tail'. Or you could tell me the name and I'll go look for it (:

its from the EXPECT RUSH IV photoshoot , supposedly it came with the magazine.

i've been trying to look for it too, no luck yet =(

well if you find it, do you mind sharing it with me ? right now i can only stare at caps of it ^^;;;

thanks =)

Archived