[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shocking88

^ It wasn't so bad. This will save all of us time, since all the discography/pv questions are answered already! ^^ But people will probably still ask the questions that are already answered though. :(

i found some old pics of alice nine that i dont think i seen posted...o_o...hopefully not

alicenine12op.jpg

hirotoandsyou16lb.jpg

naosaga16sb.jpg

i have more..but im not sure if they are posted...too tired to go through all the pages...but the others i have are individual pics from around the same time as these..or..same photoshot...

Guest _snowbunniee

^ shou is beautiful, gotta admit it xD

aliceonlin35kl.jpg

i believe this is new. ;]* Hiroto looks kinda different, probably because of camera angle , everyone looks so smexy and delicious xD

i believe this is new. ;]* Hiroto looks kinda different, probably because of camera angle , everyone looks so smexy and delicious xD

they do.. :lol:

shou is so....pretty..and cute....friggin huge eyes...O_O...i wish i have huge eyes...haha...not that im complaining about my already big enough eyes...>__<..but it looks so kawaii on shou... B)

i think hiroto is looking like shou in that pic. <3!

shou look alike .. sexxxy!

i love tora. something so different aobut him.

When they first came out, I couldn't tell Shou and Hiroto apart. :lol:

i called him syou.. but ever since everyone else start saying shou i said shou too => anyways good deal shocking. thanks for the info.

Guest shocking88

^ You mean everyone writes Shou, so you write Shou too? ^^

I think the best way to write a Japanese name is in kana/kanji because romaji is not as accurate. ^^;

Guest paranoidtrash

More people recognize it as Shou~ Because if you don't add the h from the shi in, lots of people start coming up with interesting ways to say his name ;x. (At least that's what I've observed).

Guest shocking88

^ LOL. I can't think of many ways to say "syou". x_X

Romaji destroys everything. >.> But, I can't write everything in kana, because not everyone can read it. >_<

For now, I will keep it as "Syou". ^^; (I will keep it this way unless an official release (CD/DVD/etc by PSC) says his name is romanized as "Shou" and not "Syou".)

i really love the alice in wonderland mini album...wonder if i should get it...shou's voice is addictive..at first i thought it was ok..but now i really love his voice...

when i saw the pvs..shou's voice sorta...surprised me...cute looking face..but deep voice..o_o...haha

Archived