[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

omg that ani wowness!!! i would like one tooo!!! =) lol oo i went on another forum thingie and they had new pics of them i'll put them up as soon as i can get them in myphotobucket lol XP oo they have a new song? dude i want!!! =)

here u go the pics well i hope they are the new pics that someone asked for earlier lol yup yup

psctour52gv.jpg

psctour49rc.jpg

psctour38dz.jpg

psctour22sf.jpg

psctour19ov.jpg

OMMMMGGGG~!!!!!!

saga took off his eye patch!!! sexyNESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shou look so cute with the pose!!

alicenine14mc.gif

hiroto flickked us off and danced <3

i LOVE it when hiroto flick off!!!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiroto's done that to his hair before? I thought it was Saga only.

I think she means this...

hirponandguitar.jpg

maruandhiropon.jpg

Hiroto is on the right.

I don't like Saga without the patch and his previous hairstyle...and Nao without the devil hair...and ESPECIALLY Tora and his blonde hair.

Hiroto and Shou look pretty good though.

alicenine14mc.gif

i think tora is cuter for he just sat there and did absolutely nothing :wub: :wub:

yups, i think i am the biggest tora fan alive .. XDDD!!

o yea go ahead and use those pics for a flash but i would like to ask u to make me a spesho one of them hehehe =P lol

thanks!

no problem~ what do you want written on the papers??? or do u just want it plain ... ??

i think i will do both~ hehehe~

Guest miranduh

alicenine14mc.gif

hehe yes he did; thats what i love about him..he loves his middle finger x] and also i have another gif but then it was too big to upload hehe x_x! 1.73MB

I think she means this...

hirponandguitar.jpg

maruandhiropon.jpg

Hiroto is on the right.

I don't like Saga without the patch and his previous hairstyle...and Nao without the devil hair...and ESPECIALLY Tora and his blonde hair.

Hiroto and Shou look pretty good though.

yes i totally meant that i think hiroto look really good with that hair but its not working for saga because his face shape is different..

hehe does anyone like to call saga a daikon :rolleyes: if i remember correctly that was what a few fans call him before because shou look a picture of a carrot doll dressed like saga ehhehe.

I LOVE PON<3

Guest xxingy_XP

i think tora is cuter for he just sat there and did absolutely nothing :wub: :wub:

haha omg yeah. in all the videos where they're talking about the group, tora's the mature and calm one while everyone else is jumping around and yelling. haha

hey i have a question. was there a music video where they were all dressed up like school boys? or was that just a photo shoot thing? there was a picture of that in here somewhere. i think it's on the first page. i was watching a video and i saw a clip of that. x_x

Guest x the happy pill

omg yay i get a flashy flashy? o heheheh makes me happy happy joy joy ahah i was about to type jappie jappie joy joy lol XP yes hiroto looks better with teh braided thingie but i dont like him with that hair much =T owellz it personal opinion is all XP I STYLL LOVE HIROTO XP

I GOT THE FLASH DONE..!

hehheheh~~

ANflash3.gif

if anyone wants anything written on the papers they're holding just pm me~ i will be more than happy to do it!

just .. be real specific! =)

heres also another flash i made for olivia*s slave*

but the chances are i am going to make another one for him =) so ya. why not share this!?

ANflashsmall.gif

Guest shocking88

haha omg yeah. in all the videos where they're talking about the group, tora's the mature and calm one while everyone else is jumping around and yelling. haha

hey i have a question. was there a music video where they were all dressed up like school boys? or was that just a photo shoot thing? there was a picture of that in here somewhere. i think it's on the first page. i was watching a video and i saw a clip of that. x_x

It's the Shunkashuuto PV. And, as answered before, no you can't get it because no one has it.

I GOT THE FLASH DONE..!

hehheheh~~

ANflash3.gif

if anyone wants anything written on the papers they're holding just pm me~ i will be more than happy to do it!

just .. be real specific! =)

heres also another flash i made for olivia*s slave*

but the chances are i am going to make another one for him =) so ya. why not share this!?

ANflashsmall.gif

You should experiment with the different options of saving, since some give better results than others. (There's a lot of dots on yours. :x)

By the way, they're not called "flash". They're moving (or animated) "gifs". "Flash" files normally end with ".swf" and are created in Macromedia Flash. (Flash is also commonly used to refer to the program used to create Flash(Macromedia Flash), or the software to watch it(Macromedia Flash Player).

It's the Shunkashuuto PV. And, as answered before, no you can't get it because no one has it.

You should experiment with the different options of saving, since some give better results than others. (There's a lot of dots on yours. :x)

By the way, they're not called "flash". They're moving (or animated) "gifs". "Flash" files normally end with ".swf" and are created in Macromedia Flash. (Flash is also commonly used to refer to the program used to create Flash(Macromedia Flash), or the software to watch it(Macromedia Flash Player).

Haha yeah I was going to point out that just because they move, it doesn't mean they are flash. XD

Guest Yume_no_Miyavi

yay for the ani thingys!! i used to have animation shop so i made lots of those but some were jsut silly and for my own entertainment haha and then ani shop died ::cries:: and it does not work unless i buy it. but i have image ready and photoshop that i was going to make something on.. but thats to complicated for me. I have no skills.

i would love to make a movie animation gif for alice nine, but i'm too lazy since lots of screencaps, photoshopping and animating...^^;;;

oh, anybody knows where i can buy Alice Nine goodies in hong kong for cheap prices? :D

T_________T

sorry. as i mentioned before. i just learned how to operate that program ... i dun reli know how to use it well or what to call them .... >O<! sorry!

i wanted to make it higher definition too

but then i had to keep it under 40kb... coz of the rule in soompi ... so dats y its not that great U_U i did not try to uglify alice nine on purpose... TOT!!

its true that it has more dots on the school pcs than on my laptop ... @__@'' why is that...?? is that bcoz of the video chip ..... ??

Guest shocking88

^ For the last time, THERE IS ONE. No one ever said there isn't one. Just no one has it yet, because PS Company probably wants to give it out as a live present or they might do what they did with the Gradation PV; trade it to you after you buy a bunch of CDs.

Guest _snowbunniee

^ i sense some frustration lol *pat pat*

i can see why they'd like to give it out as a present, makes the fans feel more special in a way... but in a way it kind of sucks for over seas fans... we're always late on everything. @_@;

*sigh*

Guest x the happy pill

ooo can u make me one of the thingie ma jigs with the words on the paper? lol i want it to say something retarded like EliSa HiRoTo FoReveR

Archived