[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

People around me always say "Hey what are you listening to?" and then they'll go and snatch my ipod then start saying things like "Freaking awesome band " I'll hand them alice nine's pic and they'd ask "so where's the vocalist?". So when I point out to shou they are like O.O. "OMG! that girl sounds like a guy!!"

Seriously though I dont mind if the jrockers out there look feminine or whatever. One friend of mine who just started listening to alice nine due to my ahem pestering for her to listen to it told me that them looking feminine makes them more hot and sexy!. and I couldn't agree more. hahaha

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fallen-anjoOL

You can find the Black Jewel & White Rose pamphlet: here.

You have to join to see it. :) Unless you already have joined it then yeah. XDD;

^

ty :D

i hope they accept me, i dont see why not D:

^

^

ROFL nice story, they look feminine but uber sexy 8D

i showed my friend tsubasa. first and he was like "ZOMFG THATS A FREAKING AWESOME SONG!"

and im like "HELL YER!"

and then i sent the song to him <3

a lot of my friends actually like alice nine. - well just a few songs actually

they eventually learn to like their looks, but not as much as i do 8D

one of my friends used to love alice nine. before i did, but now he's over them - sad ):

same here, it's weird how all of a sudden alice nine was my friend's #1 fav. band after listening to them for about 3 months....it's funny because she's always complaining about me liking guys who looks like girls and poking fun of me, but after showing her FANTASY, she was like "awes :w00t: me!", but still i think her favorite is Q. and can't remember the other one, but something with sakura in the title, i'm not good with song titles, especially foreign ones.

n...no i'm not sad alice_nine

*ok, feels odd, i'm replying back to one of your comment earlier, but since your username is alice nine, i feel like i'm replying to the band?* :huh: ....(probably not making sense here)

Guest Dead_Freedom

^ if sakura's in the title than it's either 'yami ni chiru sakura' or 'haru, sakura no kokoro' ^^

and hi to everyone! I'm new to this forum but and old a9 fan XD

Guest the kite

:o I've finally received my copy of Neo Genesis and MirrorBall! TT__TT It took so long!

It's been weeks so I'm assuming everyones seen the photos (vol 22) but if you'd like me to scan, I gladly would <3

17 Pages of sexiness! (double it and it's 34 :wub:)

ANDD, does anyone know how to take the posters out of Neo Genesis? It's kind of stuck to the book. Am I supposed to cut it or rip it out? The papers good quality I don't want to rip it lol.

^ just leave it in, i wouldnt wanna wreck anything by accidently destroying a page

n...no i'm not sad alice_nine

*ok, feels odd, i'm replying back to one of your comment earlier, but since your username is alice nine, i feel like i'm replying to the band?* huh.gif ....(probably not making sense here)

lol, i got a dot @ the end of mine - same with the band xD

lol, well isnt it good if you feel as if you're tlkn to the band? one of the closest ways you'll ever get to the band x]

nah im kidding, meh if it really confuses you, call me eddie :]

Hello Dead_Freedom :D, welcome!, when did you start liking alice nine.?

^ if sakura's in the title than it's either 'yami ni chiru sakura' or 'haru, sakura no kokoro' ^^

lol, i got a dot @ the end of mine - same with the band xD

lol, well isnt it good if you feel as if you're tlkn to the band? one of the closest ways you'll ever get to the band x]

nah im kidding, meh if it really confuses you, call me eddie :]

yeah, i think it was yami ni chiru sakura, she's obessed with that song, it's alright to me....not really into it.

fine, it's cool with me...*eddie*

People around me always say "Hey what are you listening to?" and then they'll go and snatch my ipod then start saying things like "Freaking awesome band " I'll hand them alice nine's pic and they'd ask "so where's the vocalist?". So when I point out to shou they are like O.O. "OMG! that girl sounds like a guy!!"

Seriously though I dont mind if the jrockers out there look feminine or whatever. One friend of mine who just started listening to alice nine due to my ahem pestering for her to listen to it told me that them looking feminine makes them more hot and sexy!. and I couldn't agree more. hahaha

LOL~! xD... it's a good thing people in my place know my taste for guys~~ haha... I never had that kind of reaction from any people I introduce j-rock bands to~ O_o... well, with the exception of Bou but that's another kind of topic. <33

YAY! HORAAAYYY for your friend! <33 I find only a few people outside my usual ring of friends to actually accept... =_=;; or at least not bash them for being sooooo pretty~

You can find the Black Jewel & White Rose pamphlet: here.

You have to join to see it. :) Unless you already have joined it then yeah. XDD;

>_<.... man! I just have to get an LJ account. most of the things I'm looking for are there!!! gahhhh

Hi Dead_Freedom! 8D nice set! ahaha... I just realized that the pics are from the Eraser ~memoire d'une fleur (^^;; I suck at spellings)

Guest fallen-anjoOL

^ They won't? Don't you automatically get to join the community when you click the 'join' thingy? xDD I can't explain but yeah.

Oh, and, welcome to the thread Dead_Freedom! :)

^

it said i have to wait for them to accept

lame

ima try again

: D

also.. the button is block so im not sure im clicking on the right thing x]

i got this :S

Join Community

Join Request Submitted

Your request to join has been submitted to the maintainers. If approved, you will be added to the community automatically.

edit:

Request to Join

The xaliceninex community does not have open membership. Clicking below will submit a membership request to the maintainers.

Guest fallen-anjoOL

^ You went here right? o.o

Hmm, I remember joining it before and I didn't need the maintainers to accept. :3

I'm really not helping, am I? :mellow:

Unless it's like with me joining the gazette_daily community... like, they check to see how active you are on LJ [ e.g. how many times you post in your journal, how many times you comment etc. ] just to see that you aren't leeching ~

Guest fallen-anjoOL

^ LOL, I started off in Livejournal like that. But then I persuaded my friend to join Livejournal. >D

And then it just continued on from there ~

Did you wait for a few days to see if they accepted? 'Cause it took the moderators around two days to accept me in the gazette_daily community. :) You know, with their (probably) busy timetables and all ~

Guest ztech24

Hi!

I'm glad there's an A9 thread there!

I've only been an A9 fan for two weeks but I REALLY love their music! And them! LOL~ Shou is so handsome.

As for songs, I like a lot of them: Tsubasa, Number Six, Mirror Ball, 9th Revolver, Nine Heads Rodeo Show, Yuri ha aoku saite, Gin no tsuki kuroi hoshi, Heisei juushichinen shichigatsu nanoka, HANABI, and Time Machine.

I told you I liked a lot!

I made a wallpaper of Shou. It's pretty simple, but I cleaned up the picture a lot so...

2396209578_2e89d8a22e_m.jpg

>Click for bigger picture<

[Flickr scaled it down, so if you want the really big one (1920x1200) PM me.]

And also, I have uploaded the translated lyrics for TSUBASA on YouTube.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=a2nAAwBSraI

See! All this in two weeks! I really do like them though. Haha~

~ZB24~ :lol:

PS> No one has dared to tell me that Shou looks like a girl. Yet. LOL~ I would probably poke their eyes out. *joking*

Archived