[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mikamoui

lol shou patted some girl in the clip :o LAWL.

Saga was the one that patted them! D: If I'm correct, they didn't change their clothes after their live, and Shou wore a red jacket. :o

Actually...my friend got me into VK, but he was more into the GazettE, but I looked up alice nine cause I've heard of them [cough, Taeho's old username] haha. Their music was <3 though. Then I ended up getting that same friend into alice nine XD He LOVES rainbows and I think Shou might be his favorite haha. I semi got another friend into alice nine, but she likes the guitaring because she's not into Asian music as much.

Hana Preview is out.

http://www.pscompany.co.jp/move2/alicenine/090815_hana.html

and you can hear Sleepwalker and the other song here.

http://web.pscompany.co.jp/alicenine/hana/index.html

Hmm. The PV looks really clear haha.

how does one become a member of club alice?

don't you have to live in japan?

stupid a9 noob here, sorry.

and it also wouldn't help that i'm poor as well <_<

Nope you can also become a member of club alice even if you live outside Japan. You just need to fill up the membership form, I think you need to request it from PS, am not quite sure though, then send in the application fee alongside the accomplished form.

Info about Club Alice here----> http://web.pscompany.co.jp/alicenine/fc.html

Or you could also look for people who are accepting or are willing to help you become a member.

mikamoui: Thanks for sharing n___n

Hana sounds best for me amongst the three tracks in the single. Hmm not quite sure 'bout sleepwalker, perhaps the full song may convince me otherwise.

As for the Hana PV, am not that crazy about it :( but I think its okay. Saga looks HOT!!!! I think I'm starting to turn my fangirling moments back to sagachi hahaha. . . XD

Guest choppsueyy!

^thanks for the info.

ehh i can't find much online about it, but i will continue to search.

mikamoui:

thanks for the links, and i just realized how much i love your sig, haha sexy tora is sexy, i love it ^_^

im going to make it my mission to find some one who likes vk bands and what not.

ahh yeah, we will bond over vk bands and hot japanese guys ;)

hah, if that ever happens i'll let you know.

and, i will contribute to this thread one day, if i find anything intersting on a9 that wasn't mentioned before.

can you belive i spent the other night going through all these pages? haha my mom yelled at me to get off the computer and go to bed. so i went upstairs and looked through the rest of the pages on my itouch :D

^Hmm just searched, I think you have to mail PSC then they'd be sending you the form which you'd need to fill up then send back the form with the membership fee. I think its 5500 yen.

As for people who may be able to help you become a member why not try zetsu_fate from livejournal. She's accepting requests for $85, I think. Or visualshoxx, they also accept requests but i'm not sure if they're open for requests this time of the year. They usually accept applications by January but you can try to ask them n___n

Thanks for the update.

I was waiting for the previews to come up.

So far, Hana doesn't sound right to me.. something up with Shous voice and the song sounds way different

I like what they showed in the audio preview than the pv preview

Sleepwalker is .. not hard from what I hear.. :(

I like the last track most.. :D

Guest strawberrylove

*bricked* that was saga? my bad.

hrmmssss hana sounds like a decent song...

the set is pretty though :D and hiroto is haww <3

sleepwalker sounds kinda messy to me X: but i like the tune that shou is singing.

3rd track sounds good so far :3

Guest mikamoui

Your welcome! XD

@choppsueyy! Lawl ty! 8D. When I first saw the picture, it kind of made me think Tora was posing sexually... haha

Hmm..hopefully the full song comes out better. I forget what the previews sound like >__<, but I'm just gonna wait till the full songs come out. TBH, alice nine's songs took a lot of getting used to before I actually started liking it, though now, I absolutely adore their songs.

Someone on LJ mentioned Shou's dimple in Hana 8D.

Guest strawberrylove

^ i still think tora is posing sexually there ;_;

was reading shou's blogs. just though i share the link that someone else posted in response to shou playing pigg.

i found it hilarious XD she's like full on spazzing and shou has no idea what he's doing :L

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BTKh9ycINU

Guest choppsueyy!

^Hmm just searched, I think you have to mail PSC then they'd be sending you the form which you'd need to fill up then send back the form with the membership fee. I think its 5500 yen.

As for people who may be able to help you become a member why not try zetsu_fate from livejournal. She's accepting requests for $85, I think. Or visualshoxx, they also accept requests but i'm not sure if they're open for requests this time of the year. They usually accept applications by January but you can try to ask them n___n

thank you for your help <3 :D

^

^The Red cellphone looks soooooo cool!!!!!!!! I want one!!! Hmmm I also want one of those cp stickers it'd surely make my cp look much cooler hehe. . .

the red cellphone makes me wanna by my own phone from japan :P hmmm perhaps I should ask my friend to buy me one the next time she goes to Japan

Guest mikamoui

Oh. The cover for Hana is out also!

http://web.pscompany.co.jp/alicenine/disco/event/index.html

It looks really interesting o__o. Very artistic I would say.

Err -is a noob- Does anyone know the difference between the 3 CDs they're releasing? Like..type a, type b, and regular edition o_o, and is anyone gonna buy the singles? XD

o0480080010210917385.jpg Somehow, he looks oddly different...? I think it's the hair XD

o0800048010211174053.jpg Nao<3

@SamLien Where have you been~? lawl

Guest choppsueyy!

^thanks for that video comment and hana cover

i don't know how you keep up with all this a9 news and what not O_o

anywayss...

aww it was so adorable when tora said 'untitled vandalism',

and those covers are amazing<3

and i was wondering the same thing, about the type a, type b thing.

i might buy it. you can preorder it from yesasia.com for $14.99, and you can preorder the hana single and dvd for $22.99.

Guest mikamoui

Well...I stalk them I have a few sources that I look at XD.

Oh and I just noticed o__o. Hiroto is barely 24..I thought he was 25 XD

I would say the reason Shou looks different there is because the side profile of him makes him look more feminine and skinnier than usual.

Difference between each type of single they're releasing for Hana is:

Type A

Hana

Sleepwalker

Hana PV

Type B

Hana

Sleepwalker

Sleepwalker PV

Type C or Regular Edition

Hana

Sleepwalker

<third japanese named track>

Each have one third thing specific to the tpye of the single.

Not digging the single covers except for the regular edition.

Type C or Regular Edition

Hana

Sleepwalker

<third japanese named track>

Each have one third thing specific to the tpye of the single.

Not digging the single covers except for the regular edition.

The third track is called High and Low.

Yeah me too the only cover I like is the one for the Regular version :lol: . The others look kinda weird to me >____<. . .

Archived