Yu-Gi-Oh! thread

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Guest Ashurii

I'm not as much of a Yugioh fan now as i was a few years ago. I really liked the first series with Yugi and his friends trying to collect the little star chips and such. :sweatingbullets: Yugioh GX is not the greatest season, but it is enjoiable to watch ((as is most anime...))

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DOVAHKIIN

Sorry for being new to this thread, but...what's the abridged series? :sweatingbullets:

Some fan was really bored and took parts from actual episodes, and redubbed them with some hilarious stuff.

I was at a Regionals in Toronto on February 10th, it was my first game back after I stopped playing, and I went on a tearing streak. I was 4-0 after the first 4 rounds but ended up slumping to 5-3. I had a really crappy Gadget deck (compared to the other Gadget decks everyone else was using), it did really well that day until I ran into some real pro players in the roundings, like the elite of the Canadian players haha. And I lost to some random kid in the final round who got lucky when he topdecked a Nobleman of Crossout and took out my set Morphing Jar (which was my only card left on the field/hand) Then he rushed me down with his Gadgets. Ended up 33rd out of 164 people.

Oh and this new format sucks.

• 2 years later...
Guest chibichi07

Oh wow, it's been a while since I've seen this show :sweatingbullets: I still like it though, I'm planning to re-watch the whole entire dub over again :P

Guest hyeminnie

i started watching yugioh when it came on tv way back in the day, but never got around to finish watching it... i really really lost interest with the oricalcos(?) stuff. fortunately i could skip about 3 of every 4 episodes since all they contained were duels.

fave line from TAS: "He [Pegasus] died as he lived, draped in the arms of another man."

• 1 year later...

Archived