Yu-Gi-Oh! thread

Guest DOVAHKIIN

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DOVAHKIIN

Some people can't host YVD and it's such a hassle to download new sets and images =/

It's good practice though

Guest knockblock

Pegasus does that in the japanese version too. He's said yugi boy, kaiba boy, and mokuba boy. The japanese voice for Pegaus makes it sound even gayer.

What did Yugioh fans here think was the best part of the series? I think I will go with either battle city or the last arch when yami yugi goes back to his place.

Pegasus does that in the japanese version too. He's said yugi boy, kaiba boy, and mokuba boy. The japanese voice for Pegaus makes it sound even gayer.

What did Yugioh fans here think was the best part of the series? I think I will go with either battle city or the last arch when yami yugi goes back to his place.

I thought Battle City was pretty cool... I didn't like Noa's Ark though... Or what 4Kids renamed it to... Enter the Shadow Realm... Even though it wasn't the Shadow Realm...

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Battle City took a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time to conclude.

The whole 3 Dragons thing wasn't that great either. At least the current ones they're showing are good

Guest Tetra

Some people can't host YVD and it's such a hassle to download new sets and images =/

It's good practice though

I dislike how I keep getting kicked off IRC, to the point where I just don't bother going on anymore.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Recent major tournament results (Not gonna list regionals, not worth it)

April 08, 2006

Long Beach Shonen Jump TCG Championship Series Tournament

Congratulations to Steven Adair, Shonen Jump Long Beach Champion!

TShot.jpg

March 25, 2006

Baltimore Shonen Jump TCG Championship Series Tournament

Congratulations to Shane Scurry, Shonen Jump Baltimore Champion!

TShot.jpg

Upcoming Events:

May 6

Shonen Jump Championships, Columbus

June 3

2006 Yu-Gi-Oh! US National Championships

June 17

Shonen Jump Championships, Atlanta

credits to www.metagame.com for the pictures and info

If you guys wanna see what the new decks are like in the new format, check out the decks on the Blatimore SJC list. And to the Americans, get your invites soon for Nationals!

Guest Mirae-chan

hahahahah .. was just browsing the YGO fanfic sections for fun and all of them seem to be PWP/Yaoi, etc XDXD

Guest DOVAHKIIN

^ That's because most of the people who write the fics don't know the actual card game very well like I do so they resort to such themes xP

How come Yugioh GX is still called Yugioh even though he isn't in there? I don't get that.

Uhm, what would you expect it to be called? If it was something like Duel Monsters: GX, new comers wouldn't know it's part of YGO right away.

And Yugioh's not a person, it's the phrase Yugi uses with the Millenium Puzzle to become Yami Yugi.

Guest OBSCURE Sin

^ That's because most of the people who write the fics don't know the actual card game very well like I do so they resort to such themes xP

Hmm, well, FF.net is mostly dominated by female authors, who care about the yaoi pairings way more than the card game.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DOVAHKIIN

The SJC Cyber-Stein's price has gone down due to it being reprinted as a rare in DB2, but it's still a few grands worth.

Shrink should be worth a lot more than it's two predecessor SJC prize cards because it's the only playable one. A lot of North American players have been waiting forever for this card to be released in North America, only to now have it as a card that is very difficult to obtain.

Of course I would sell it, as good as the card is, it will be reprinted sooner or later and mass produced. Might like 10-15 grand before it goes down to like 5 grand in a year or two. If you played it, chances are you'd get robbed or it'd get damage, and you lose a significant amount of its value.

I have Regionals on May 14th which is this Sunday/Mother's Day, and I have no idea what to run. Me want invite =[

Guest knockblock

Yugioh is going to be cancelled. Won't be on tv anymore.

I wish that Yugioh online game was still there. Anyone remember it?

Archived