Shawn Yue as Wang Zhi Hao ???

Yang Xue as Lin Xi Yan ???

Yan Kuan as Wang Ming Wei ???

Jiang Xin Ri (???) as Hao Yun's father

Xian Yu En (???) as Hao Yun's mother

Xu Jing Xi (???) as Hao Yun's uncle

Wang Wei Wei (???) as Zhou Xiao Mei ???

Da Shi Chang (???)

Following 2005's CCTV period drama The Mischievous Princess, Korean actress and singer Jang Na Ra graces Chinese television screens again with the romantic drama Good Morning Shanghai. Jang, who enjoys great popularity in China, plays the role she does best, a sassy, headstrong, and lovable girl similar to her characters on My Love Patzzi and The Successful Story of a Bright Girl. This time her co-star is Hong Kong heartthrob Shawn Yue (Invisible Target), making for a perfectly photogenic pairing. The drama's cast also includes Yang Xue and Yan Kuan.

You Haoyun (Jang Na Ra) is a cute and kind-hearted girl, if a little frank and absentminded. Even though her name means "fortunate", in reality bad luck seems to accompany her wherever she goes. As a child, her brother passed away trying to rescue her, leaving a wound in her family that never healed. Haoyun finally musters up the courage to move out on her own, but then she loses all her money in a scam. Wandering the streets with nowhere to go, she runs into a group of street louts, but at that moment Wang (Shawn Yue) appears and saves her. The rich, handsome, and emotionally detached Wang ends up hiring Haoyun as his son's nanny, bringing new and unexpected sparks into both their lives.

Guest AlecRuby

From what I heard, was that Shawn as an adopted son and from a rich family. He was supposed to marry this girl Yeung Xue, but she left him. His brother and him are somewhat not that close. Shawn's dad hate him and shawn's son. He felt his son was an embarrassment to him. Then came along Jang nara who was from Korea. She went to Shanghai to become a female pianist. She supposely did something wrong to Shawn and had to work for him as a nanny and housekeeper. And basically Shawn meets Yeung Xue again, were going to get marry because of family business and not because of Love. Shawn realizes he like Jang Nara in the end.

This summary is really brief, but that was what I heard. It uploaded on the internet at sites like www.tudou.com and others. Its in mandarin though.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest <3squirrellies

Does anyone know if this drama will be uploaded or subbed? I heard it was already out but I can't find it. =[

If I ever find it I'll share. =]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Gen_Ji

this drama is good...and jang nara and shawn yue makes a good pair....

They are very cute and also Shawn's son...

but too bad I can't find anyone sub this drama....which I also would like to watch again with eng sub....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lakatsumi

I been looking for torrents to download this series but I haven't find any yet. Hope someone can help.

Guest jade_frost

I watched this drama recently and the little boy who plays Shawn Yue's son is really adorable and acts well. Good Morning Shanghai is a rather nice, entertaining drama although quickly predictable and a little long at 20 episodes.

• 3 months later...
Guest wzechristine

i love this drama so much!!!! JANG NARA AND SHAWN YUE LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER!!!!! xD i hope they act together again in another drama! xD i heard they were suppose to be in some kind of drama bout chefs called chef love or something like that but how come i dont hear anything much about it.

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

you can find this drama uploaded all on tudou.com

you just got to the find the chinese title of it and enter it into tudou.

you should be able to see all 20 eps.

i also have it available in dvds, if anyone is willing to pay me for it, i can send it to you.

please pm me if anyone would like to get it from me.

dvds are in good conditions and clear!

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest chinesebaybedoll

this was an absolutely AMAZING drama....what I don't understand is why is it listed as a taiwanese drama?! it's a mainland chinese drama.

Guest nxtlvl

Hmm....is this really a Twdrama? I thought Shawn was Canto, and Jang Nara is obviously Korean. Anyways, I guess I'll check out the drama, it seems intruiging =)

Yes it is a mainland production not Taiwanese the same thing happened with Bratty Princess a lot keep thinking it was TW rather than from the mainland, perhaps because Alec Su was from Taiwan but with that logic it could have been Korean as Jang Nara is from there.

I believe it just been released with viet subs not sure voice or sub titled, so perhaps one day it will come out with English ones...

http://haywires.wordpress.com/

if you look around here you find the first three/four episodes with full dialogue all in english, enough to give you a better idea of what is going on.

• 2 years later...

Archived