Brain King Einstein's Official Website

MEET OUR MCS

mcpb5.jpg

CLUBBOX LINKS

JOINING SOFTWARE Credits: DKYang and silverwingz

• Alzip | Winrar | HJSplit
  • Directions for Alzip & Winrar:
    1. Download all parts and save them in one folder/location
    2. Right click the first part and extract (For Winrar = "Extract Here" and for Alzip = "Extract to Current Folder")
  • Directions for HJSplit:
    1. Download all parts and save them in one folder/location
    2. Open up HJSplit and select "Join"
    3. Click on "Input File"
    4. Locate the first part of the split file (has the extension .001) and click "Open"
    5. Click on "Start" and the program will join the files in the same folder the split files are located

EPISODE LIST

Episode 1 (071111)

Guests: Brian, Solbi, Jo Hye Run and Kim Jong Seo

HQ: Part 1 Part 2 (litt0piggy)

Episode 2 (071118)

Guests: Ahn Hye Kyung, Shin Bong Sun, Tim and Jung Chan Woo

Episode 3 (071125)

Guests: Kim Jang Hoon, Sung Shi Kyung, Lee Soo Young and Kim Seh Rum

HQ: Part 1 Part 2 (aRt&musiC<3)

Episode 4 (071202)

Guests: Jung Chan Woo, Kim Tae Gun, Lee Jung Won and Bae Gi Sung

HQ: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 (aRt&musiC<3)

Episode 5 (071209)

Guests: Hong Kyung Min, Shin Ji, Crown J and Hong Rok Gi

Episode 6 (071216)

Guests: Jung Jong Chul, Oh Ji Heon, Tae Yeon and Tiffany (So Nyuh Shi Dae)

Episode 7 (071223)

Guests: Lee Teuk, Kang In, Sung Min and Dong Hae (Super Junior)

HQ: Part 1 Part 2 (hyperanime)

Episode 8 (071230)

Guests: Lee Ji Yeon, Lee Jung Min, Choi Song Heon and Jo Woo Jong (Announcer Special)

Episode 9 (080106)

Guests: Yoon Jung Soo, Woo Song Min, Maybee and Park Seul Gi

Episode 10 (080113)

Guests: Tak Jae Hoon, Charles, Eru, Hyun Young, Hong Rok Gi, Hong Kyung Min, Kim Dae Hee, Ahn Hye Kyung and Lee Soo Gun

Episode 11 (080120)

Guests: Jo Won Suk, Seo Dan Bi, Jang Dong Hyuk, Lee Kwang Gi, Lee Hyun Ji, Kim Tae Hyun, Kim Young Chul, Kim Na Woon and Kang Goon Sung

Episode 12 (080127)

Guests: Park Hyun Bin, Jang Yoon Jung, Park Sang Min, Byun Gi Soo, Tae Yeon, Kim Sung Soo, Kim Hong Gook, Han Yung and Dae Puh Gun

Episode 13 (080203)

Guests: Kim Ji Sun, Jung Jong Chul, Kim Ji Hye, Hong Rok Gi, Kim Ho Jin, Bek Ga, KCM, Solbi and Kim Jae Deok

Episode 14 (080217)

Guests: Kim C, Nam Gyu Ri, Park Joon Hyung, Min Kyung Hoon, Baek Bo Ram, Charles, Kim Jae Woo, Wax and Kim Na Yeong

Episode 15 (080224)

Guests: Byun Jin Sup, Yoo Jae Young, Lee Byung Jin, Lee Byung Hoon, Jung Joo Ri, Kang Sung Bum, Kim Young Chul, Ban Nam Gyu and Yang Bae Joo

Episode 16 (080302)

Guests: Han Kyung Il, ShinJi, Jo Won Suk, Oh In Taek, Lee Yong Jin, Han Young, Kim Sung Soo, Kim Sae Rom and LJ

Episode 17 (080309)

Guests: Song Tae Gwan, Kim Hak Do, Misthra Jin, Shoo, Kim Gi Ook, Lee Yoo Jin, Ree Chi and Jung Jung Ah

Episode 18 (080316)

Guests: Kim Kyung Shik, Shin Ji, Jang Yoon Jung, Lee Tuk, Eun Hyuk, Sung Min, Kim Han Suk, Han Young and Kang Goon Sung

HQ: COMING SOON!

Episode 19 (080323)

Guests: Tae Jin Ah, Shin Ji, Kim Han Suk, Puh In Bong(?), Han Young, Goo Yong Ook, Sung Eun, Park Hui Soon and Kim Yeon Ah

Episode 20 (080330) --- LAST EPISODE!!

Guests: Dae Puh Goon, Park Ji Sun, Ha Dong Kyun, Hong Rok Gi, Kil Gun, Han Hyun Min, Yang Bae Choo, Mi Ra and Kim Han Suk

PS: Anyone who wants their clubbox links to be added to the first post, please tell me!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, a new thread! :w00t: heehee...

i'm not sure if i'm getting every ep. at this point. i got the first two cuz brian was on it. :P i'll see how things go. i haven't even watched yet. my friend told me they pair up with kids? ^_^ keke...

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, Angelica! :D

[HQ] Brain King Einstein - Brian, Solbi, Jo Hye Ryun, Kim Jong Seo, etc. (2007-11-11) [633.6MB]

[HQ] Brain King Einstein - Tim, Jung Chan Woo, An Hye Kyung, Shin Bong Seon, etc. (2007-11-18) [665.0MB]

We got GOLD! :w00t: Thank you so much for all of your support!!

Guest theLEGEND

^They are not really pair up with kids but the little girl is the one who gave all the infromations to the guests + both MCs.

Just a head up! The guests for (2007-11-18) are not the same as the first one. ;)

Guest theLEGEND

^ really? who's in ep. 2? cuz i remember checking the official site and they stated the same names. maybe that was just an explanation of the previous ep. and i missed some new names... mind telling me who they are so i can rename? :P

They are Ahn Hye Kyung, Shin Bong Sun, Tim and Jung Chan Woo. :)

Guest litt0piggy

hello omg i finally found this page lol havent been in the entertainment forum for a while. i've only pop in once or twice sometime but i will try and help you post the direct links to the show regularly if i can!! since i can only find HQ videos, I will only upload HQ links sorry. another clubbox you can get it from is godlove3494. i personally really like this show because i sometimes test myself while watching it lol!

the guests this week in episode 3 are: Kim Jang Hoon, Sung Shi Kyung, Lee Soo Young, and 김새롬 (sorry i dont know how to spell this maybe you can help me?)

Episode 2 071118:

part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ANL4AW1H

part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0MBN3ZEI

Guest theLEGEND

litt0piggy: Hey there~ Thank you for your help! If you want me to help you with uploading the files, please tell me. I'll be gladly to help! :)

Personally.. I really love this show. It's really entertaining plus you can test yourself while watching it. At the end of the show, the winner will be given a golden key. I'll put the name of the winner as a spoiler. :)

Guest theLEGEND

^Yeah.. The links are ready! :)

I think the guests for episode 4 are mostly comedians/gag men, that's why we are not really familiar with the names. ^_^

Guest litt0piggy

how was this week's episode? i didnt have time to download it yet.... i wonder how it was? btw thank you so much for the links!!!

Thanks for the links.

This show isn't half-bad, the little cow giving instructions gets on my nerves but its fun solving stuff along with them instead of just being an observer like usual.

Guest theLEGEND

how was this week's episode? i didnt have time to download it yet.... i wonder how it was? btw thank you so much for the links!!!

This week's episode is as usual but when I checked the official website, they didn't list down who are the guests for episode 5 so I have to wait until I saw the clip and put down their names. :)

Thanks for the links.

This show isn't half-bad, the little cow giving instructions gets on my nerves but its fun solving stuff along with them instead of just being an observer like usual.

I hope you enjoy it! She's really cute at first but starts to get really annoying but I'll just fast forward when she talks. :P

the little girl is SOOOOO annoying... <_< does she really need hand motions for every word she says? ...actually i bet its her mom making her do all that. ugh. korean moms.

Guest theLEGEND

Updated the first post! Starting from Episode 4, the winner received a golden brain instead of a golden key just like the previous episodes.

Btw.. I don't really understand the very last part of the question where there are alot of both MCs (PMS and LHJ) faces and they had to pick a number. What's that all about? :unsure:

Btw.. I don't really understand the very last part of the question where there are alot of both MCs (PMS and LHJ) faces and they had to pick a number. What's that all about? :unsure:

Yeah I don't get that either. I also didn't get the very first one in the first episode where there were shapes bouncing around.

Thanks for the update, I'll check out the new episode asap.

I like this game...

Just watched epi 2 in KBS World

I hardly can see what changes in the picture.., keep guessing the wrong parts haha....

But this game is good...

I also don't understand about the bouncing shape, i think there is clue before it such as how many the green triangle..* not really sure..

and the last part also got me confuse.., i thought they pick the smallest pic round by round..but i don't think so then..

Watched the newest one and was kinda bored, hope they start spicing things up.

and the last part also got me confuse.., i thought they pick the smallest pic round by round..but i don't think so then..

The one with the circular pictures on a black background? If so then each round a new picture is added and they have to point out which one it is. Its easy at first but it gets sorta challenging when the screen gets filled up with pictures of different sizes.

Archived