Quantcast
ikrnxinhyungi

Hairstyle Thread (for Gals)

I didn't do much but straighten it and once I got towards the bottom.. I'd flip it out a tad. And no, I don't have a straight perm. :)

Thank you :) The colors are starting to fade though, poop.

that's really pretty how you flipped the bottom out. did you actually do this ALL by yourself or did you get help?

I got my hair cut yesterday, that's what it looks like:

hair.jpg

I'm not quite satisfied!! My hair looks like I have extensions....

But I don't want to cut it off, it took me too long to get this length.

Someone help me!! Any styling advices???

It's actually pretty and nice. Is your hair naturally wavy? If it's all straight it might actually make your hair look boring, so don't that.

If you don't like the choppy length, you can tie half of your hair up, like the short part.

losinghair.jpg

Im thinking of getting this hair style and tatoo.

HAHAHA...man, that is so in fashion right now, i see it in like every magazine. Whooo, baby. That's to hot, especially the lawnmower. :sweatingbullets:

I dyed my hair pink today.... Well, it's more like pink/red right now. But, after I wash it a few times, it should be more pink.

SORRY ABOUT MY UGLY FACE. ><

n15921508_30745441_6353.jpg

Before

n15921508_30745454_2681.jpg

n15921508_30745455_3041.jpg

n15921508_30745457_3784.jpg

After

The process.

n15921508_30745440_5186.jpg (my friend dyed her hair too.. so the other one is for her hair)

n15921508_30745447_9301.jpg

n15921508_30745448_9813.jpg

I think the peace sign is way too over used here. But yeah, it's my sign. LOL -__-

edit*

This is my first time dying/highlighting hair. Haha, I'm so brave. LOL.. but I just don't like to have what most people have. And I like it.

Hm. I think it might be a little uneven. The back left part of your hair. It's more colored than the other side.

But either way, I think it looks awesome. (:

Yeah I know. I wanted it like that. I don't like it even. I like it off balance. :P

And, actually.. my friend did it for me ^^;

She's good. Hehe~

I'm SERIOUSLY considering cutting my hair short... I was looking around to find a picture to take to the salon to show them.. and I thought I'd share some

img3460812902323eq.jpg

img3460812902336ql.jpg

img3460812902345wt.jpg

img3460812902353zz.jpg

img3460812902301pg.jpg

img3460812902314uy.jpg

I like the third one from the top....

all0un.jpg

and this cut/style on a guy would be hot:

wolfphoto0017gy.jpg

I have a question....most japanese girls have their hair dyed a light brown colour and their eyebrows are also light brown! Do they bleach it or something? Coz i want to dye my hair lighter but my eyebrows are still dark...........

I have a question....most japanese girls have their hair dyed a light brown colour and their eyebrows are also light brown! Do they bleach it or something? Coz i want to dye my hair lighter but my eyebrows are still dark...........

they bleach it