Hairstyle Thread (for Gals)

Guest ikrnxinhyungi

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really like ayumi's haiR .. i just wish i wasnt that colour tho.

thanks so much for starting this thread

ive been thinking of cutting and dying my hair but i dont kno wot i actually want. =\ i'll prolly edit and post a pic later and see if neone can help me

Guest XianXian

I still want to keep my long hair (it's down to the middle of my back right now), but I'd also like to make a subtle change to my overall hairstyle. I want to keep it mainly straight, since I look best with straight hair, but I want a hairstyle that has some layers and looks very stylish. I know that even amongst long-layered hairstyles, there are different styles. Can someone please suggest some for me? Post up pics too? Thanks. :)

Guest angelzstar

Okay... i asked about this, and the person said it looked good for me and i noticed my hair is about the same length and if i get it it's just gonna be a little trim..

2710987273vb.jpg

Kinda big, i know sorry though ><'

my hairstyle is quite similar to hers.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

wow, the last picture is so pretty. my hair is kind of like that except my hair is shorter and my face is fatter so the hair suits her more > <

Guest baboofan

Wow, I have that exact picture of Ayumi saved on my comp cos I thought her hair looked cute. ^^ I don't know if it'd look good on me though...

Does anyone recommend getting straight bangs all the way across? I used to hate that hairstyle now I think it's kind of cool...

Help me~!!

I'm getting my hair cut and I don't know what to do. I want an easy to manage haircut, where I don't have to perm my hair. I really want bangs...something that's a bit different from just layers -__-. I'm also re-highlighting my hair...I was thinking maybe platinum blonde streaks?

I have a narrow/oval face structure...if that helps...I really want this to work out, cause everytime I always get the same cut T__T...Please help me~ posting pics would be suuuppper~!! ^^

Thanks~!!

Oh yeah, is it true that asian people can't highlight their hair blue? Like it doesn't show up? The hairdresser that I go says that blue doesn't show up... :blink:

Sorry if it sounded like I was rambling, it's freezing here and I haven't had good sleep in a while... :P

Archived