Jang Woo Hyuk And Kim Jong Min Off To The Army!

aww the dya is finally here for kim jongmin. i didnt know jwh was going the same time. aww jongmin still funny as ever. ahahs jaesuk was funny! i love his last line. its okay to forget but be happy whne hes back. when hes back i bet theres gonna be a big smile on his face. ill miss him !! <3

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'LL NEVER FORGET KIM JONG MIN!!

I'll miss him the most!!

JWH I'll miss but not as much as KJM..cause KJM brings a simle on my face everytime I read or see about him..he is always smiling .n. he makes me smile, just thinking/knowing that he went into the army .n. is gonna be missing in 2years from the ent. biz I'm already sad...

Guest sweet_hunny

Aww Woo Hyuk. Is he sad about the hair XD? Well I'm gonna miss his pop and locking butt :lol: but he'll be back and fans are gonna cheer him on ^_^!

AH KJM! He's always the type of guy that brightens up the mood. I'll miss him too but hey, it's only 2 years.

Guest kimchi hana

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The man with the 'die smile.'

I'll miss Kim Jong Min so much. His smile, his laugh, his childish antics that I love so much.

That silly man, we'll never forget him. We can't even if we wanted to. .____. Hahahaha.

Jang Woo Hyuk looks so sad. Awhh, poor dear. Gah, I remember when I fell in love with him during his H.O.T. days.

I'll miss these 2 so much. I don't know how we can go 2 years without these guys. Hope they stay healthy. <3

-CRY- I'm watching Jong Min on a show right now. He just doesn't stop smiling. That cutie. T________T

Guest daisy_changstah

I love Kim Jong Min. I hope he does come back with a smile! His presence always makes me laugh and smile!!! Hwaiting OPPA!

Guest k a r e n

Aww... I'm going to miss them both,

Kim Jong Min especially :[

He's one of the only few celebrities that made me laugh real hard.

I love how he is always msiling :)

Guest flycrazily

jong min always brighten my day with his smile. even though its sad to see him go. hes smiling *sniff* getting tear again.

anyways. jang woo hyuk looks really upset. poor thing. jong min will make him smile again :D

Guest aznchocol8luver

awwww my two favorites!!!!!

i realli like what kim jong min said at the end...

i sure wont forget him and i'll definitely be happy to see him back =)

Guest janetjpg

aw jang woo hyuk looks like he was crying

and about to cry in that picture when he's on the phone

dang i'm going to really miss kim jong min

on all the tv shows he makes them so hilarious

aw that's so cute what yoo jae suk said to him (:

Archived