Jang Woo Hyuk And Kim Jong Min Off To The Army!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

owwwwwww i'm gonna miss both of them!!!!!!!!!!!kim jongmin and his laugh just great!!!!!!!!!!!woohyuk his dance!!!!!!!

wish both of them the best!!!!!!!!!!2 years will fly by and they will be back!!!!!!!!!!!mc yoo he got a lot of money to borrow jongmin haha great friend!!!!!!!!

ommo. this is like... so sudden. i knew that all of them were going to leave for army sooner or later... but i didn't expect them to leave NOW.

jongmin's last sentence just broke my heart. it's touching.

i'm looking forward to their return and there's no doubt that i'm not going to forget him.

oh my gosh, this is so sudden. I mean I knew that they both were bound to go to the army but this news was just so sudden, especially at the end of 2007, right b4 christmas :(

I wish them well and we will not forget you two... come back strong and we as fans will be here waiting for the two of you.... keep each other company.

wow.total different reaction from those two stars.

kim jong min looks fine, cheerful and relaxed.. but jang woo hyuk looks pale and upset.

love kim jong min's personality. ^^

i'mma miss them, but hey the sooner they go the sooner they'll be back. jong min look so happy whereas woohyuk doesn't look to happy at all but dangit... he look so good. :)

no, 2 years , such a long time, without Kim Jong Min and his smile, WooHyuk, I think it's worse for me when H.O.T disband, but no, this new is the worse :( :(

but I wish two of them healthy and serve their country right! Smile for us WooHyuk, you make me sad T_T

(p/s: off-topic: I can't even image seeing HeeChul off to the army T_T T_T T_T horrible feeling)

Archived