Jang Woo Hyuk And Kim Jong Min Off To The Army!

Aww, I thought Jang Woo Hyuk was leaving next year, and I never knew Kim Jong Min was going to go! I thought he went already before...

pho_200711151356550201000002010400-001.jpg

I'm gonna miss Kim Jong Min on variety shows :( His laugh + smile!

Jang Woo Hyuk - he looks rather upset :(

2007111511380135128_1.jpg

1195100803984_1.jpg

htm_200711151326100107000001070100-001.jpg

[마이데일리 = 논산 한혁승 기자] 장우혁이 15일 오후 충남 논산 육군훈련소에 입소했다.

장우혁은 플랜카드를 들고 자신을 기다리던 250여명의 팬들을 뒤로한체 인사말도 없이 차에 내려 바로 부대 안으로 들어갔다. 이에 팬들과 취재라인을 지키던 취재진이 한꺼번에 부대 안으로 들어가는 아수라장이 벌어졌다.

턱관절 치료를 받아 온 장우혁은 4급 판정을 받아 4주간 기초군사훈련을 마친 후 공익근무요원 복무한다.

Kim Jong Min - always SMILING :) hahahahaahah~

htm_200711151140060107000001070100-001.jpg

pho_200711151150490107000001070100-00.jpg

htm_200711151143350107000001070100-001.jpg

-어제 밤에 술은 안마셨나

Did you drink(alcohol) last night?

"술은 안마셨고, 코요태 멤버들과 사무실 식구들과 식사를 했다. 마지막 밤이라 가족들과 편안하게 정리하는 마음으로 보냈다."

I didnt drink but had dinner with the Koyote members and PDCompany family. Since it was my last night i comfortably said goodbye to family.

-코요태 멤버들은 뭐라고 하나

What did Koyote members say?

"마지막까지 전화오는 사람은 신지다. 신지가 '군대서 괴롭히는 사람 있으면 혼내주겠다고 이르라'고 하더라. 빽가는 갔다 와서 '술이나 한잔 하자'고 했다."

The last person i talked to on the phone was Shinji. Shinji said to tell on whoever bothers me there so she can punish them. Bbaekga wants to have a drink together when i get back.

-군생활 어떻게 하고 싶은가

How do you think your armylife will be like?

"재밌고 성실하게 하고 싶다. 군대가 힘든 곳만은 아니니까 가서도 힘들고 외롭게 들어온 분들도 많을 테니 웃으면서 좋은 추억 만들고 싶다. 전쟁하러 가는 것도 아니잖지 않은가. 즐겁게 지내고 싶다."

I want to have fun and do it sincerely. The army is not just a hard place so even there i want to laugh and make good memories.

-어제 오늘 연락한 연예인은

Celebrities You called yesterday and today

"백여명에게 전화가 걸려왔다. 신지가 가장 많이 한 것 겉다. 유재석형은 '잘 갔다와라. 2년 후에도 활동하는데 전혀 문제 없으니 걱정하지 말라. 돈도 꿔주겠다'고 말했다."

Over a hundred. I called Shinji the most. YooJaeSuk said, "Comeback well and it will be no problem for you to still go on with your work in 2years so dont worry. I'll lend you lots of money.

-장우혁과 동반 입대 하는 소감

How do you feel going in at the same time as JangWooHyuk

"계속 서로 통화했었다. 같이 가게 되서 든든하고 좋다. 장우혁 형이 나이들어 가게되서 힘들까바 더 걱정되기도 한다"

We talked on the phone a lot. I feel good going in at the same time as him. Im worried that JangWooHyuk hyung

is going to have a hard time cus hes getting older.

-머리는 언제 잘랐나?

When did you cut your hair?

"이틀 전에 잘랐다. 그런데 예전에 해왔던 머리와 별로 차이가 없어서 마음이 남다르진 않다"

2days ago. But it doesnt really look dat different from the hairstyle i had before so i dont really like it.

-마지막으로 팬들에게 한마디

Last Words to Fans

"웃으면서 지금 군대에 가고 돌아올 때도 웃으면서 돌아오겠다. 돌아올 때는 잊어주셔도 괜찮은데 반겨주셨으면 좋겠다."

I leave for the army with a smile and ill come back with a smile. When i comeback ..its ok to forget me but i hope you'll be happy to see me back.

Credits to sdudokyt @ KOYOTAE soompi thread

Anyone care to briefly translate?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they have such different reactions.

i was all :( :( :( while looking at jang woohyuk.

then all 8D 8D 8D when i saw Kim JOngMin.

but i'm sad to see them go.

TT____TT

Guest crazyfrog

awww Kim Jong Min!! i'll miss him... wow JWH looks quite different w/o makeup and hair and KJM look just about the same... lol and YooJaeSuk, so funny, he'll lend KJM money XDD he as some great friends. =)

nooo!! woo hyuk looks really depressed...i'm going to miss his crazy dancing and i'm going to miss kim jong min's oblivious jokes and comments on variety shows :(

Archived