Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NO NAME?

Tales Of Agriculture / Moyashimon

moyashimon001.jpg

Tales of Agriculture (もやしもん, Moyashimon?) is a manga series by Masayuki Ishikawa with a TV anime adaptation directed by Yuichiro Yano. The series follows Tadayasu Sawaki, a first-year college student at an agricultural university, who has a unique ability to see and communicate with micro-organisms and bacteria.

Demographic: Seinen
Genre: Comedy, Educational

Manga:

Tales of Agriculture

loved it. wish it was a lot longer though

showed after his graduation and what not

i kinda wished i have his gift. able to tell when food is spoiled ^__^

...there was so much information about sake!

This was pretty entertaining to watch. I especially did not expect the curveball that they threw about Sawaki's friend, Kei. When I saw that I was thinking where on earth did that come from? Although maybe this would be a good time to pick up the manga, in case it gives more details about that.

"Moyashimon" comes to life

Tue, December 8, 2009 (3:55am EST)

Masayuki Ishikawa's unusual manga "Moyashimon" is being turned into a live-action drama. The new issue of Kodansha's "Evening" revealed that the drama is scheduled for 2010, though few other details are currently available.

The manga is set at an agricultural university, where a student named Tadayasu Sawaki has the unique ability to see and communicate with germs. It was turned into an anime series in 2007.

The drama adaptation will be aired in Fuji TV's "noitaminA" time slot, the same slot that the animated series occupied. It will be the first live-action work broadcast in that time slot.

It is not yet known how long the drama will be, nor have the cast and staff been revealed.

Source: Anime News Network, Tokyograph