J Tune Entertainment

Guest rmdichos

Guest xpassionate

wooow; did he first pick Rainy Entertainment then after he changed it to JTune? my friend told me that first it was Rainy Ent. i dunno. im just wondering xD

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rmdichos

Rainy Entertainment is just a TEMPORARY name...

J Tune Entertainment is the official name now...

"J" stands for Rain's name... and

"Tune" means music....

Guest chuubasa

I wanna audition too but i dont know what to do cause i wanna audition for dancing... And my singing I dont know if im good at singing... and for the application i dont think you need it... cause you just have to send them your profile through e-mail. I think you just type them out.

Guest ..kaleena..

omggggg, i wanna audition also!

imagine working with rain... *drooooools*

rofl, must control self! XD

but seirously, i wanna try auditioning for the dance category! so we just sign up and email them the video and stuff then..? haa

Guest chuubasa

lets do that! lol.. OMigosh... Now you got me imagining myself working with Rain *squeels*. Just thinking of it makes me wanna faint. lol

Guest angel_cutie

even if they are looking for a "second rain" that dosent mean that it cant be a femal -.-" if you guys want to try then do it! you're not loosng anything and maybe you have a chanse of getting in ^^..oh by the way...i tryed to sign up right?but then some korean pops u but i cant see the words cuz my computer isnt letting me -.-" if it happens to any of you guys can you tell me?i think its cuz im from canada or somthing... and one more question lol can we just type in our info and send it to the email anyways?its the same thing right lol

Guest CtlunatC

who says the 2nd rain cant be female??? what if they mean by the 2nd rain as in the female version!?!!?!?! ohhh! lol jk. but tha'd be siiiiiiick!

Guest angel_cutie

who says the 2nd rain cant be female??? what if they mean by the 2nd rain as in the female version!?!!?!?! ohhh! lol jk. but tha'd be siiiiiiick!

it would be awsome!!! just imagine singing WITH bi !! @.@ sighs~~~~

so can we just email our info to rain.audiion@gmail.com???and just wait for a reply ???it would be soo cool

Guest Ataraxy

I'm planning to audition next May after I'm done my first year of university! By then I'll have a dance routine ready, a few songs ready, and two monologues ready. :)

What are you guys auditioning for?

Yeah, Rain's my favorite Korean singer, so you can just imagine how elated I would be if I could train with Rain! Oh my god, it's my dream to be able to sing a duet with Rain. :D If he could be my mentor, that would be friggin' awesome! I can't even explain in words how awesome it would be... Seriously.

P.S. I live in Vancouver, too!