Paris's New Dog Kimchi!

Guest suejinners

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest little chimpanzee

Like her hair here. Not so glamorous but really nice.

And the puppy. lol Kimchi? I don't know. This name sounds too funny.

Guest fobbiyo

LOL. I really thought that shirt said "I love hoe bags..." :lol:

kimchi.. ? She couldn't give it a better name? lol. I like the dog. But it's so freaking tiny!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Admiral

What is wrong with South Koreans? How could they let Paris Hilton roam the streets of their nation freely? She needs to be tasered and then caged. She's a public menace. She's a walking talking STD spreader. And how can they like her over there? No one in America likes her. We only read about her because she's always doing stupid crap and we love to hate her for it. For instance, that time a video started spreading around on the Internet of her and her sister making fun of black people and saying the n-word a bunch of times.

I feel bad for that dog. It's name is Kimchi...there's a good chance Paris has no idea what kimchi even is. When she finds out I predict her reaction will be something like "Oh my God, you mean I can eat it?!" and then she'll have to go shopping for yet another accessory-dog.

Run Kimchi...RUN!!!

Archived