[variety] Explorers Of The Human Body 인체탐험대

Guest silverwingz

Guest missinu

OMG IT STARTED DAMMIT!! i MISSED THE FIRST FEW PARTS T___T. i was eating bleah. aha they look so amazed XD

EDITS: LOL! WHAT ON EARTH ARE THEY DOING TO YESUNG?! lifting his legs up into the air??! ROFL!! his expression when the thingy came down was totally LOL!

WOAHH!! the food going thru the body!! LOL! im amazed too!! aha yesung hit his head when he was trying to do the situps?! ahahaa

ahahahahaha!! the food looks like A WORM TO MEE!!! LOL LOL!!!!

ROFLL!! it was supposed to be ryeowook but he pointed the needle at sungmin. LOL!! WOAHHH!!!thats donghae's heart thats like thumping RIGHT. LOL! DONGHAE'S ONE IS REALLY FUNNY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the liquid thats like fillin up at one spot. thats supposed to be the stomach right???! LOL! SHINDONG HAS HAPPY GETTING TO EAT ALL THE FOOD WHILE OTHERS ARE LOOKIN AT THE XRAY THINGY. ROFL!!! LOL! BUFFET!! i have a feelin that shindong will finish EVRYTHING wakekekee!!! lol!! shindong. look at the weight above of his head!! LOL donghae and sungmin were like alrdy full but HES STILL EATING. LOL. sungmin looks like hes gonna die and puke up evrything but shindong XD XD! AHAHAHAHA LOL how big is shindongs stomach!!!

AHA!! they keep eating and eating!!i wonder if they will get indigestion! LOL AND SUNGMIN'S FACE WAS LIKE LOL!! he looks like hes gonna die!!! LOL! HE LOOKS LIKE HES DYING BUT WHEN THE DESSERTS CAME!! he kept on eating LOL! LOL! its so funny.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silverwingz

^ hehe... from what you're all saying, Yesung seems funny in this episode. Can't wait to see the expression ur all talking about!

Woah, when they were testing out the x-ray machine, Heechul showed the metal rod in his leg o.O

Whoah.. really?! I wanna see it. Was it big??

Guest Tri Angle

^ yeah the rod was pretty long, I was like 0.0

it was like in his thigh and I was shocked when I saw it...

edit>>> they made the boys eat till they were really full to show the difference before and after! Shindong and Sungmin ate for like 50 minutes I think? Or something and well Shindong was like 1667g and Sungmin was 967g....Sungmin looks like he's dying because he's soooo ful xDDDD

But he looks so excited seeing the sweets

Guest purple.loves.kibum

shindong was like a human spinner with a red party hat.. remember the pics when 3 of them were eating? sungmin, donghae and shindong? well.. those 2 were the chosen ones..

awh.. kibum was laughing so hard.. i love seeing him loose... can't wait for the dancing part!

wow.. sungmin was soo cute..

and shindong just can't stop with the food in take..

those desserts look yummy! i want my share!

what was bummie drinking? was kangin drinking alcohol? he was sure gulping it all!

Guest Tri Angle

^ yeah I remember seeing that on gomdorii's youtube page and muishie also wrote it too. I can't wait to understand what they're saying heheheh

man it's over and looks like they really did cut the blindfold part from the first episode. I was really looking forward to watching them dance blindfolded....

Guest missinu

oh yeah... this is a bit off topic, but muishie (@ YouTube) said that gomdorii (@ YouTube) was planning to sub this show!

woah really!! ahah!! then i can watch the show with subs too for the explaination. LOL! LOL! KANGIN!! XD when he was shaking hs body the fluid in his body was shaking too!! LOL HES DRINKING BEER ROFL!! his stomach is like almst full and he still can drink the beer?

aww it ended. have to wait till nxt wk for the nxt episode. just wanna ask, have they danced with the blind folds?! coz i kinda miss the starting part.

Guest silverwingz

AHA!! they keep eating and eating!!i wonder if they will get indigestion! LOL AND SUNGMIN'S FACE WAS LIKE LOL!! he looks like hes gonna die!!! LOL! HE LOOKS LIKE HES DYING BUT WHEN THE DESSERTS CAME!! he kept on eating LOL! LOL! its so funny.

do you know the phrase that goes something like: "We have two stomachs"?

It means that even if we're full from a main course, there's always room for dessert!

think about it... it's so true... for me, anyway...

when i eat soooo much... and think that i'm gonna die from eating so much,

i'm always still able to eat cake or ice-cream, or whatever dessert that's nice. hehe...

Guest jenny555

The next week's ep. look so fun

but i want see the dance with eye close......

hehe

Kibum and KangIn Drank beer but what do they after that

it look like a tree's root or something

Guest orange08

YESUNG IS MADE OF AWESOME <33333 His expression when he realized he would have to be hanging upside down was hysterical XDDD. He looked so shocked and plus, they played that dramatic music, hahaha! He's so cute :*. I also loved how Ryeowook was staring at him with a worried expression on his face, awww.

I was also surprised to see that really long metal rod in Heechul's leg. I knew it was there, but wow I didn't realize it was that long. I'm so glad he's okay now *huggles him*.

So have they really cut the part where they're dancing with blindfolds on? :( Awww man. I really wanted to see that part, because it looked super hilarious from all the pictures.

Next week's episode looks REALLY funny. They look like they take turns long-jumping or something and their expressions are hilarious! :)

Guest 13miracles

I was LOL that whole show haha!, Sungmin expression is sooooo cuteee. From what they test on Shindong, Sungmin and Donghae, I think the main point they said is even though you're full, but your mind said you want to eat it...so yeah you end up eating it X D OMG I LOVE THIS SHOW

Shindong is so funny haha he told the MC he is not going to eat it but after they show the foods he cant resist!

I always thought foods went down straight, after watching this episode i drank water, i put my hand on the area that water will go down and i really can feel it....It is sooooo coolll XD

but i want to see the blind fold dance T-T

can't wait for next week! i want to see this episode again already!

Guest missinu

is next week's one the one where they do jumping and stuff?

i think so thats what they showed in the previews. AISH they didnt show the blindfold dancing part?! i was looking forward to that dammit!! lol the previews for the nxt episode was funny, shindong was kinda like rolling ard XD!! rofl. can't wait to see the long jump part!

Guest na_yuht

omg! i saw teh tasting thing WITH NO SUBS and i died of laughter. seeing kangin's legs in those pics is SO WRONG! Is anyone gonna sub it? i think i still need subs to fully undertsnad everything.

^well apparently

oh yeah... this is a bit off topic, but muishie (@ YouTube) said that gomdorii (@ YouTube) was planning to sub this show!

So I guess someone from youtube is going to sub the show.... but does that also mean we aren't getting softsubs?

I kinda don't understand why people from youtube won't share their softsubs. ;~;

- who did u think was the funniest in the first episode and why?

- what was ur favourite part in the first episode?

- who had the funniest expressions in the first episode? [and if u can, makes caps of them!]

- who did you feel most sorry for in the first episode?

I think HeeChul's reactions were great! XD His choking and attacking people. lol

My favorite part in the first episode was the doctor switching! Which leads into my favorite funny expression: Shiwon! XDDDD

When he thought he was going crazy, that was priceless.

And I felt bad for Yehsung -_-;;; He decided on his own to taste all 3 peppers. Bad move! >_<;;

Btw, here is a clubbox link to download this week's episode:

181107 Explorers of the Human Body

I got the link from the Super Junior thread, posted by Bri86.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the little ShinDong picture.

Guest flycrazily

another variety with super junior! i'll download it right away cause the super junior boys are always amusing to watch. just looking at the caps from the first eps i felt so sorry for ki bum and han kyung. they are like in tears because of the peppers? :P.

Archived