Quantcast

[variety] Explorers Of The Human Body 인체탐험대

Guest silverwingz

Guest minie_k89

i really enjoy watching this show...

especially when Super Junior is in it.. ;)

their reactions are totally priceless...

i've been watching it over 3 times with my twin sis and we keep laughing over the same thing...

when it comes to the tasting part, i felt as if i was in their shoe tasting those hottest chillies... :rolleyes:

i can imagine how spicy those chillies are...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kawaii~ne

Did someone have official photo of the first episode?

I mean.... something like next episode photo in first page

and another question... I click to the official web link in the first page

but it shown me to be all good sunday page

I can't read korean, so I have no idea to link to that page.

Can someone post the link here?

thank you ^^

I love this show so much

I laugh and laugh although I can't understand what are they talking about.

hahah+ It's really funny show...

Did someone know haw many episode of them?

I hope it will have many many episode ^_________^

PS.I saw that the next episode, Sungmin alreay cut his hair and Donghae turned his hair BLACK!!!!

OMG I love this....

can't wait for this Sunday >///////////////<

I have a question.. I remember seeing pictures & (the scene was included during the show - like when they previewed the next section) where the boys were blind folded and they were dancing? That wasn't in the show..? Did they cut it out or is it for the next ep? Because the pictures & that preview - they had their hair style like the 1st ep.

Guest 13miracles

I have a question.. I remember seeing pictures & (the scene was included during the show - like when they previewed the next section) where the boys were blind folded and they were dancing? That wasn't in the show..? Did they cut it out or is it for the next ep? Because the pictures & that preview - they had their hair style like the 1st ep.

I think this would be the next episode (2nd) Hope so, because it seem so fun, Sungmin during his dance he was bump into Eunhyuk haha

The pictures i posted before just filmed 2 days ago so i believe it wont be air this sunday

Guest silverwingz

Did someone have official photo of the first episode?

and another question... I click to the official web link in the first page

but it shown me to be all good sunday page

I can't read korean, so I have no idea to link to that page.

Can someone post the link here?

thank you ^^

maybe there are some in the Super Junior thread? i dunno..

this show doesn't exactly have a site of its own, coz it's part of New Good Sunday.

at least i couldn't find it's own site...

i also think that it will be shown this Sunday. Can't wait to see it. It looks hilarious. A bit dangerous.. but funny...

and yeah.. they usually film 2 weeks before the episode airs... so the arm and leg one will probably air next week (episode 3).

Guest theLEGEND

Ann~ Thanks for opening another thread. This show seems funny. I'll give it a try. I only watched the second show of the New Good Sunday lineup (there's Kim Dong Wan in it so..) :P

PS: Let me know if you want me to help you with uploading HQ files. ;)

HQ 071111 Explorers of the Human Body

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SX079J38

I tried to split the file with HJ split but I couldn't T_T, it split into a hundred files and I dont know how to fix that, so I just upload the whole one...

Tell me if you can download or not T_T

Just to let you know (since that happened to me when I first tried to split HQ file LOL!) You choose "Mbytes" instead of "Kbytes" and put there 250 for the size (that's what I do).

Give it a try and see.. if it's still not working, I'll try to explain more details via PM. :)

Guest silverwingz

Ann~ Thanks for opening another thread. This show seems funny. I'll give it a try. I only watched the second show of the New Good Sunday lineup (there's Kim Dong Wan in it so..) :P

PS: Let me know if you want me to help you with uploading HQ files. ;)

hehe... u and ur Shinhwa obsession. you should give this a try (even if Shinhwa aren't in it!!). It's soo funny.

and thanks mJ!! I'll let you know if i need any HQ's uploaded ^^

Guest 1stunicron

does anyone have a link to the English subbed version yet. I'm still looking for it to no avail. Where can I watch this while it airs..

I believe it is going to be an on going show. As long as the ratings are good it should continue. Because it is science based they will have lots of activities they can perform.

Guest silverwingz

^ i knew it had something to do with the digestive tract! can't wait to see it as well! it looks interesting.

does anyone have a link to the English subbed version yet. I'm still looking for it to no avail. Where can I watch this while it airs..

you seriously don't need subs to understand this show. plus, i've put up a summary of what they do in the first post.

you can watch it live on TVAntz.

Guest junkiluv

the first episode was hiliarous i loved dong hae's and sungmin's expressions when they drank the tea i felt so bad when the members started crying cause of the peppers i can't wait till the second episode comes out

Guest missinu

you can watch it live on TVAntz.

its on the sbs channel right??! just to make sure coz i dun wanna be panicking ltr when i cant find the channel. erm is it the SBS CJB channel??! coz thats the only one that i saw.

ahh its ok i found it. i can't wait for the show today ^^. aha the first episode got me and my brother laughing like mad!!! i want to see them dancing with the blindfolds and the continuation of the doctor switching!!! XD i wanted to see whether ryeowook and eeteuk and heechul's reaction XD!!! shiwon's one was completely priceless. totally ROFL.

^try sbs cjb. it starts soon. cant wait to see the blindfolded dancing.

can you tell me , when will the show start if you're watching SBS CJB??

its on the first page...but it starts at 530pm KR time. so in like 5min or so.

Archived