[variety] Explorers Of The Human Body 인체탐험대

Guest silverwingz

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest calvin21

The link for download softsubs from GOESS has been down.. :( I could not find the softsub anywhere. Is there anyone has those softsubs, can you please share it? I don't really get along well with clubbox.

I have the softsubs for all episodes except ep.12. pm me with your email add if you need them.

Guest MatsuJoongie

I have the softsubs for all episodes except ep.12. pm me with your email add if you need them.

I also need the softsubs for the eps (I don't need ep 12). Would you mind sending them to me also? I'll pm you my email address

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mario35764

wrong messege...sorry

where can i download episode 12 season one with english subs? i heard the subs is out?

have you found it? im looking for this sub too..

Guest V-ni@star

yeah this show is really good.. my friend even laughed until she cried... rofl...

and she still remember this show.. too bad there is no season 2

Guest shika05

i downloaded the softsubs for GOE;SS for Episode 4....

but it is not working.. T^T.

is their any other soft subs for Ep 4?!

HELP!

Guest calvin21

for those looking for english softsubs (except ep 12), pm your email address, i'll send them to you guys. =)

Guest Qissra

for those looking for english softsubs (except ep 12), pm your email address, i'll send them to you guys. =)

hye, i tried to PM u but its not working..so i just give my email here [zaff_heebum@hotmail.com] can u send it to me?thanx a lot 4 sharing~~ :D

Guest bihachan

owh..i love this thread..really2 thanks for those who involved in uploads..subbing..reuploads.Ijust can't cay how much I thank you fr this.I've been searching for it..and how neat u arranged it..*nods*..So sweet of u guys..I'll watch it carefully and have fun!^^thanks!!!

*hugs*

Guest untamedvixen

hey hey, please send them to me, but how do you PM? cant you just post the links here? thanks a lot

Guest calvin21

where can i download episode 12 season one with english subs? i heard the subs is out?

For those who are looking for english softsub of episode 12, PM your email add, I have it already.

As well as the rest of the episodes, I have them all.

I just need your email address for me to send it there.

Please support Super Junior forever :lol:

hey hey, please send them to me, but how do you PM? cant you just post the links here? thanks a lot

I'm not putting the files online. You can post another reply here and put there your email address.

• 4 weeks later...

@calvin: can you send me, too? thx you million times!!! I love SJ and want to watch their show very much :D

here is my email: viva_brave@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...
Guest samjjang14

For those who are looking for english softsub of episode 12, PM your email add, I have it already.

I'm not putting the files online. You can post another reply here and put there your email address.

do you still have 'em? please send it to me; sam_jjang14@yahoo.com

thanks a lot for sharing ^_^

Guest kronix

hey please send it to me chimgee_erd@yahoo.com

please please please hehe

Guest samjjang14

@grape, samjjang14, kronix

check your email addresses, I've already sent the compiled softsub files.

could you resend them to me

i didn't receive them, i don't know why

sam_jjang14@yahoo.com

or

sam10_sam14_sam92@yahoo.com

>>>it's too long, i know

just in case the other one's not working

though i'm pretty sure its working

sorry for the inconvenience

and thank you for your effort!

much love <3 -sam

Archived