[variety] Explorers Of The Human Body 인체탐험대

Guest silverwingz

^ what are the muscle stimulators?!

-edit-

wait... are those things that u put a probe on one of the nerves and it makes ur muscles automatically contract?

i used one of those for an experiment before... and it was soo freaky.. ur hand moves without u having control over it!

yes thats the one.

the more i think of it the next ep is like the super junior mini olympics.

and sungmin looked so happy eating the desert and then when he was told to stop he got all sad. funny.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL! This episode was great! XDD

I loved it when HeeChul volunteered to xray his leg, and then he asked if he needed to take off his pants! LOL

I didn't realize the rod in his leg was that long O_O!

YehSung and SungMin volunteered to be hung upside down. And after Yehsung came back down, when it was Sungmin's turn he was like I'm no longer curious. LOL! Basically he didn't want to do it anymore after he saw what Yehsung had to do. XDDDD

It was funny how much DongHae, ShinDong, and SungMin ate. DongHae stopped eating like a half an hour before the other two. But omg the food looked SO GOOD!!!

And later after SungMin and ShinDong looked stuffed, it was funny at the difference between how much each of them ate. Though I'm not surprised that ShinDong could eat that much. XD

It was funny that all 3 of them said they were SO full and couldn't eat anymore, and then the desserts were placed in front of them. hahaha.

All three of them ate desserts anyway, even though they were "sooooooo full."

SungMin was the cutest XDDDD He kept eating the pudding! And KangIn told him to stop eating, SungMin was like huh? XDDDD

SungMin said after he tasted some dessert, he realized he coul keep eating. LOL!

It kinda scared me when they placed "dessert that ShinDong likes" in front of ShinDong that pizza showed up. O_o;;

It was REALLY FUNNY after KiBum and KangIn drank water and alcohol.

KangIn was really excited to drink that specific mekju. XD

And after the two of them drank it was really funny how they acted.

Shin DongYup asked how if KangIn was ok, and he was like "What?" *with attitude* And everyone started cracking up!

And when the MC was going to talk to KiBum, he stopped and said "Waah, I can smell the alcohol smell" and KiBum grabs Shin DongYup's jacket and says "What did you say?!" LOL! And everyone starts laughing again. XDDDD

(reallyyy rough translation here--->(And the difference between drinking water and alcohol is that your body needs water and it tastes good so people can drink a lot. As for alcohol, people are like I WANT to drink more alcohol.)

what was the stuff they were chewing on after drinking the beer?

I'm pretty sure that it was dried squid.

I think... ^^;;

So I thought that x-raying was really interesting, but I'm also kinda worried about how the boys were unnecessarily exposed to radiation... O_o;

I hope nothing bad stems from that, but I also might be overreacting >_<;;;

I'm really excited for the next episode too!

But sadly, I heard that b/c HanGeng filmed that episode, he aggravated his leg. So it's in worse shape now... T___T

I stole what I posted in the Super Junior thread~

^Thanks for the summary!!!! =D

I saw the 2nd episode last night. It wasn't as hilarious as the first one but it was very interesting. Poor Donghae hadn't eaten AT ALL! His stomach was completely empty. =( But it was cool to see their insides~ Esp when they hung Sungmin and Yesung upside down and fed them ice cream. Eating and watching that episode makes you want to puke a little. OH and when they did that x-ray thingie and you could see Sungmin's face and he was doing a sort of dinosaur action with his jaw. Dorkie butt.

Kangin was so funny when they were doing the drinking section, and he drunk so much water but he didn't want to finish it. But when the mc mentioned drinking a alcoholic beverage, his face lightened up and he's all like OKAY ILL DRINK IT. =P Biggest drunkard ever~! And when he was doing his cute little dance and you could see the water/beer in his stomach swooshing around!! Hahaha he's seriously so cute that you'd want to punch pinch him.

Guest silverwingz

^ yeah.. i agree that it wasn't as ROFL funny like the episode 1.... but it was still amusing. and i thought was more educational than the first.

yes thats the one.

the more i think of it the next ep is like the super junior mini olympics.

aah, so it is that machine... i can't wait to see their faces when they arms start to twitch all of a sudden!!

i know my face was totally weirded out! it felt so weird as well! after a while of leaving the machine on, your arm goes sorta numb... haha!!

yeah.. it does look a SUJU MINI OLYMPICS! hehe..

I think... ^^;;

So I thought that x-raying was really interesting, but I'm also kinda worried about how the boys were unnecessarily exposed to radiation... O_o;

But sadly, I heard that b/c HanGeng filmed that episode, he aggravated his leg. So it's in worse shape now... T___T

thanks for explaining what was going on, Jeanjoo!!

i thought it was dry squid as well... but why were they sucking on it? it seemed like they "had" to. was there a purpose for it?

i was thinking the same thing about all the radiation they're exposed to! but i guess, it's not like... HEAPS, so it should be alright.

yeah.. Hankyung hurt himself during the filming of this.

I remember seeing him at the MKMF awards, and he even found it hard to walk when they went up to receive their award.

Hope he gets better soon. Oh, and Kangin's hand is still injured as well... >.< (not from this show tho)

i just sooo looking forward to seeing Shindong's fall! (i know.. i'm mean...)

I think... ^^;;

You can have about a few hundred x-rays a year without becoming sick from the radiation. I read it on a sign when I was getting an x-ray done. But really, the boy shouldn't expose them to it if they don't need it.

Guest silverwingz

^ keke.. yeah.. it's not like radiation from a bomb which can definitely cause cancer...

i think it should be fairly safe... otherwise the boys wouldn't agree to do it. and ppl have x-rays all the time.

i think we were just stressing, Jeanjoo! hehe...

^yeah ^^;;

It's just the fact that it was unnecessary :X

I know I'm making a big deal out of nothing, but I was just pointing it out

Even dentists leave the room when we are just getting our teeth x-rayed O_o;;

Actually.. ok, that might be a different strength... nvm then ~_~;

lol ^^;;

Just saying they don't need even MORE health problems.

Ann, about their chewing on dry squid, I understand your question about why they "had to"

I just don't know why... ._.;;;;

Sorry I couldn't answer your question. >_<

And don't worry you aren't the only one who is mean.... LOL! I'm excited to see all the mishaps they'll have on next week's episode XD

Well, all except HanGeng's >_<;;;

Guest silverwingz

Ann, about their chewing on dry squid, I understand your question about why they "had to"

I just don't know why... ._.;;;;

Sorry I couldn't answer your question. >_<

And don't worry you aren't the only one who is mean.... LOL! I'm excited to see all the mishaps they'll have on next week's episode XD

Well, all except HanGeng's >_<;;;

haha!! don't be sorry!! it was just a random question, anyway...

lol... glad i'm not the only one looking forward to see them tumble n fall over~

i'm expecting a lot of it. and we can see who's the strongest out of SUJU...

I reckon Siwon, Sungmin, Kangin & Hankyung (before his injury) would be pretty good.

they've had all the martial arts training and whatnot... and Kangin's very tank! (altho he's been gaining a bit of weight lately)

haha.. Yesung looked so cute and funny not being able to lift up the weights in the preview.

i can just imagine the sound of laughter from Eeteuk, Shindong & Kangin (they have distinct laughs)

*i'm thinking of Shindong & Eeteuk's laugh from Happy Shares while they were BBQing the meat over the candles now*

lol yeah! ShinDong and Teukie's laugh from Happy Shares Company was priceless!

They were so giddy! It was great :D

Oh and I asked around about the dried squid.

My dad told me that it's better to eat something while drinking mekju (beer).

I guess to help KangIn and KiBum from feeling sick, they had some food with after it because they just chugged beer.

If you don't understand my explanation, basically it's not good to drink on an empty stomach.

Andddd someone from the Super Junior thread did rough translations for ep.2! woo!

Here is the post! >>click<<

This can tie people over till youtube has the subbed ep! ^^

Guest silverwingz

^ oooh i see... so they chewed on the dried squid for that purpose... i thought Kangin looked really happy chewing on it tho...

haha, i don't know if it's the alcohol making him happy or the squid.. but probably the alcohol! lol... he just looked cute standing there chewing.

and thanks for sharing the link to the translations! it's so funny once u know what's being said! i'll just quote it in here...

Note: highlight the big spaces for the end conclusions.

I did a rough translation for some parts while watching...

It's kinda brief and not in good English since i kind of direct translate some of it.

There are alot where you do not need translations so i skipped.

Ep2 Exploration of the Human Body

MC: "The response since the first broadcast is big.."

Teuki said that alot of people wants to try the India Jolokia, and asked if the members are acting or something.

Eunhyuk then continued "which is why we requested some of it from the staffs for our family, but after that we are barred from entering the house."

MC said that the 'props' they use to set up for the show is the most expensive one in SBS. (talking about the Xray machine)

For this show, they asked the members to write down what they wants to know -about the human body- and one will be picked to be today's topic. Yesung's got picked. He was curious as to how a person can digest hanging upside down after he watched a martial arts movie. When the MC asked what they think if a person hangs upside down while eating (whether the food will digest). Teuki said of course not, whereas Heechul went: "so the stomach went into the brain?"

After seeing Yesung gone upside down after his curiousity, Eunhyuk said that even if there are questions or things they want to know, they have to seriously consider if they should write it down. haha... While hanging upside down, Yesung said his mood is good, and he's all right. At the end the MC asked if he's all right remaining like this, Yesung said he's all right so the MC replied: "we'll continue doing the show with Yeusng remaining like this.."

MC to Sungmin: "Although it's Yesung who asked this question but Sungmin who is by the side said he wants to try it as well..."

Sungmin: "no.. no.. actually it's because i dispersed all the 'obstacles'"

Shindong: "i'm sorry, we haven't got rid of all our 'obstacles'..

Heechul's part

Heechul: "There is an iron rod here, will it show (in the xray)?"

MC: "ohh come here come here..."

Heechul: "There's no need to take off the pants, right?"

MC: "no no you can just wear the panty"

MC: "where is it where is it.."

Heechul: "here and here..."

MC: "you're saying the iron rod is in your leg/thigh?"

Heechul: "of course, didn't i have no time to go to the hospital.."

During Xray...

Heechul: "you see...ya ya ya"

captions on heechul - Being excited on this...

Heechul: "its also my first time looking at this"

MC to Doc: "Now we see this from our own eyes, how long more will Heechul live?"

Donghae's bag

MC said that there are female's hair in the bag but it's actually earphones.

Skipped

When Shindong and Sungmin are eating towards the end...

Shindong asked for the weight for one portion of SamKyubSal (meat).. PD/Sungmin replied that it's 250g so Shindong just ate 6 person's portion.

Sungmin asked Shindong to finish the JabChae, and he will help him finish the rest....but....***

Scanning Donghae's full stomach.

MC kept asking him if he really can't eat, even for a mouth? Donghae kept replying that he really can't.

After he ate that delicious looking strawberry cake, he said he's feeling a little not so full now... because he really likes the cake.

MC: "is there any discomforts?"

Donghae: "After eating it down, i feel the stomach collapsed"

(the stomach went down so he can fill it again...) *carry on eating*

MC: Sungmin, why is your expression like that?

Sungmin: "I'm really full" Ate 976g of food.

MC: "you ate so much alone?"

Sungmin: "em"

MC: "Shindong, how many grams did you eat?"

Shindong: "1167...+ 500g from earlier.."

MC asking both of them if they can still eat... Both said they really can't.

Scanning Sungmin's stomach...

MC: "wow... doc, there's really a big difference.."

Pudding arrived...

Caption: Saw it. smile? em...

MC: "oh there's a sweet smile appearing on Sungmin..."

Caption - Hesitating x 2

MC: "really too full, even if he really likes the dessert...."

Shindong: "there's no place left in the stomach.."

MC to Sungmin: "then you just enjoy the fragrance/scent, don't force yourself to eat"

Caption - Ate it.

Kangin: "you swallowed it?"

Sungmin: *nod*

MC: You don't feel any discomfort now?"

Sungmin:"It's really nice to eat"

He continues to eat and eat and eat...until the MC got to stop him from eating.

MC: "you can still eat?"

Caption on Sungmin - En? can't bear to part with it?

Kangin: "I can see that this is Ryeowook's style"

MC: "After inhaling the scent, you felt like eating?"

Sungmin: "Yes, once i smell it, i felt i can still eat, forgetting the feeling of a full stomach, so i ate."

MC to Shindong: "so Shindong, to be honest..."

Shindong: "Even if i see the dessert, i won't be able to eat it"

MC told him not to force himself to eat if he really can't.

Scanning Shindong's full stomach...

MC: "Do you usually like cake?"

Shindong: "Cake is common (?), this look appetizing"

Final conclusion is that there is no two stomachs (one for food, one for dessert) as those grannies always said. It's the signals/commands from the brain to your stomach. When the brain said you want to eat it, the stomach will receive the command and expand... For eg: you saw the cake, and you think it looks appetizing, the brain will 'transmit' a "want to eat" command to the stomach, and lastly the stomach will create sufficient space to satisfy it.

Kangin and Kibum's parts..

Kangin: "you can keep drinking beer but for water, you can't drink that much"

MC: "really, it's true..."

Kangin: "Kibum said the stomach for beer and the stomach for water individually exists! 3 years younger than me and he talks back like this! I said it's not, he used his hand to stop me.."

(i'm guessing Kibum stopped Kangin from writing it down while they were writing on what they want to know most from the human body)

Kibum drinking beer...

MC basically asked if Kibum can really drink (as in good at drinking alcoholic drinks)

Teuki: "yea good.."

Someone..(ryeowook?): "ahh good man.."

Kangin's turn..

MC asked Kangin to burp, after he did.. the air from the stomach went out.

Eunhyuk: "it's amazing.."

After Kangin stop drinking water...

MC: "so can you drink beer now?"

Kangin: "Beer? is it bottled beer or raw beer?"

MC: "Raw beer"

Kangin: "Ok.."

Kangin walking back...

Teuki: "looks drunk..."

MC: "Are you all right?"

Kangin: "what...?!"

Kangin: "laugh?!"

MC: "even though it's interesting, but if you flare up now.."

MC: "Kibum...ah strong smell of alcohol"

Kibum: "What did you said?"

MC to Eunhyuk: "Why did you stare at me, you didn't drink beer... still staring!"

Final conclusion is that water and beer are different. For water, you don't drink because it's nice to drink it. You drink because your body needs it. But for Beer, it's the "oh i want to drink" command from the brain, so the size of the stomach will change accordingly.

MC: "the water stomach and beer stomach don't individually exists. Even though you can drink beer after drinking water, but it will be difficult to drink water after drinking beer.."

Kangin: "the words we speak will be different"

MC: "After this program ends, lets go for a drink?"

Kangin stammering: "alcohol.. i can still drink"

MC to Kibum: "One more glass?"

Kibum: "eung?!"

Kangin: "ay... you are cute.."

Credit Jini18@Soompi if you do take it out.

Guest silverwingz

i heard that kyuhyun will be joining all the other boys on this show soon!!! yay!!! can't wait to see him on it~

but i guess they can't make him do anything too dangerous or strenuous...

it's good that they'll ALL be on one show tho!! =)

i wonder which episode he'll start appearing in. hopefully next week's (2nd Dec).

Guest 13miracles

^ Yes hopefully nextweek.....we havent see any pictures of them during filming after the hand & leg one though

finally 13, make me so excite!!!!

and i cant wait for tonight XD

So, I was making my rounds to see what new variety shows popped up and see if I liked it or not to upload it. I guess I won't be doing that here, but I'll be watching this show. Not a big Super Junior fan, but I like them when they are on shows.

Thanks for the info and HQ uploads Hei Yan. If you ever need some help, just ask me. ^_^

Guest silverwingz

^ hey DKYang! You should watch this show! Whether you like SUJU or not. hehe... the concept is pretty interesting... and the MC is hilarious.

the SUJU boys make is a whole lot funnier with their antics tho... ^^

glad u joined in to watch this show as well!

and yeah... u don't need to upload since there's a very trusted uploader for this show already ^^ (thanks Hei Yan!)

Guest missinu

the show is starting in a few hrs right??!! ahh last wk's one was really interesting. XD and it was funny when theres trans!!! aha heechul was so excited to see the metal rod in his leg. xD and sungmin and his sweet tooth. ahaha. they will be doing something like long jump in this wk's one right?! ^^. cant wait for it to startt!!

edits:

erm i chose the SBS CJB channel and then there was this like program schedule and good sunday wasnt there. it was like some weather show or something. =((. whyyyy??!!!

nah... according the Official Website... New Good Sunday is airing tonight.

Oh btw... Explorers of the Human Body will be the first one to air out the three!! So tune in!!

I hope u guys have a live commentary like u did last week ^^

oh ok thx!! im going to my relatives house ltr so I HOPE I CAN reach there in time to watch my show!!! bleah. *prays* i wonder whether this wk's one will be funny coz they are doing the jumping and stuff.

Guest silverwingz

^ New Good Sunday doesn't start until a few hours...

but let me check at the official website to see if it's on... brb to edit!

-edit-

nah... according the Official Website... New Good Sunday is airing tonight.

Oh btw... Explorers of the Human Body will be the first one to air out the three!! So tune in!! -edit- i lied. =P well, the official website lied!

I hope u guys have a live commentary like u did last week ^^

Guest Tri Angle

i'm ready to start my commentary lol. i like only appear when the episode airs, after that i like disappear hahah.

--------------------------

Good Sunday is starting but looks like MC Yoo's show is first this week and Super Junior's will be second.

Guest silverwingz

oooh... SUJU's one isn't first?! The official website lied! It had the summary of SUJU's show first...

Oh well...

Can't wait for your commentaries!

Archived