[variety] Explorers Of The Human Body 인체탐험대

Guest silverwingz

Guest Tri Angle

alright thank you ^.^

I can't wait to watch the blindfold dancing either!! I was waiting to see that last week but I was sad when they didn't show it...

This show is entertaining, educational, and well a whole lot of love~

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest missinu

i tried with the CJB but its not the show. T____T. is it supposed to be SBS instead?

argh SBS requires you to be their member. the show's alrdy started right?! but im like in the DIF channel. help anyone?

its on sbs cjb but it started with the in-law show first. so we'll have to wait 45 min to see if its the next segment or the last one.

ahhh they have dif segments!! XD. this is the first time im tuning in so im not really sure. okkk i will wait ^^.

keke kinda random but it was funny seeing the person almost falling off frm the hammock and the halmoni and harabeoji kissing in front of the camera. XDD

EDITS:

just wanna ask. the linin up of the segments, are they the same or dif evry wk??

Guest Tri Angle

ahh because it's part of the Good Sunday line-up

which is basically called Good Sunday that starts at 5:30KR and that's why we have to wait till the first or second segment is over before we can see this show correct?

Guest silverwingz

just wanna ask. the linin up of the segments, are they the same or dif evry wk??

well... we can't really tell yet... last week, it started with Explorers of the Human Body, then the one MC Yoo, and then the In-Laws one...

this week it seems to have started with the In-Laws one (from what you've all said above).

it might take a few weeks before they settle on an order... but so far... comparing this week's to last week's it's different.

i'm so excited to see this week's episode!!

HAS IT AIRED YET?!

Please, please share some spoilers when you guys get to watch it! TVAntz slows my computer down too much, so I'll wait for download links ^^

Guest missinu

well... we can't really tell yet... last week, it started with Explorers of the Human Body, then the one MC Yoo, and then the In-Laws one...

this week it seems to have started with the In-Laws one (from what you've all said above).

it might take a few weeks before they settle on an order... but so far... comparing this week's to last week's it's different.

i'm so excited to see this week's episode!!

HAS IT AIRED YET?!

Please, please share some spoilers when you guys get to watch it! TVAntz slows my computer down too much, so I'll wait for download links ^^

ahhh i see!!! hope they settle on one soon. no it hasnt started yet T____T im not sure whether this is the first or second one but its still a bunch of halmonis. aish i hope it starts soon T_____________T. im really excited abt this wk's one too. they are gonna dance with the blindfolds on right. keke!!! its funny even just by imagining it. OH the first segment ended alrdy!! hope that its the nxt one!! *prays* its the MC Yoo one. i think they reversed the order this wk!!

Guest Tri Angle

Looks like Explorers of The Human Body will start as the third segment this week. MC Yoo is currently on so after this program is done, then it will start.

Guest silverwingz

that'll be like... another 45 minutes then!! =_=

well since we have to wait... how about we start up some discussion??

how about...

- who did u think was the funniest in the first episode and why?

- what was ur favourite part in the first episode?

- who had the funniest expressions in the first episode? [and if u can, makes caps of them!]

- who did you feel most sorry for in the first episode?

this'll be interesting!

Guest jenny555

In the first EP.

I like when they do the Doctor thingy......

I like SungMin's expression he is so cute by nature.....

and Siwon he look so like O.0.... +55

and Kibum when he ate the pepper hehe

he was like crying or something

hehe

Guest shinmoreyell

really? but here is today's sched...

17:30 일요일이 좋다

20:00 SBS 8 뉴스

20:35 SBS 스포츠뉴스

20:45 주말극장 [황금신부](42회)

21:55 SBS특별기획 [조강지처클럽](16회)

23:05 창사특집다큐 재앙(2부) - 검은 풍요의 종말

i dont see any Explorers Of The Human Body 인체탐험노트...

maybe its because i lost my eyeglass???

or maybe its wrong sched... :D i got it here: http://tv.sbs.co.kr/broadplan/formation_tv...h=11&day=18

Guest silverwingz

really? but here is today's sched...

17:30 일요일이 좋다

20:00 SBS 8 뉴스

20:35 SBS 스포츠뉴스

20:45 주말극장 [황금신부](42회)

21:55 SBS특별기획 [조강지처클럽](16회)

23:05 창사특집다큐 재앙(2부) - 검은 풍요의 종말

i dont see any Explorers Of The Human Body 인체탐험노트...

maybe its because i lost my eyeglass???

or maybe its wrong sched... :D i got it here: http://tv.sbs.co.kr/broadplan/formation_tv...h=11&day=18

Explorers of the Human Body is part of 17:30 - 일요일이 좋다.

You see... the whole Good Sunday starts at 5:30pm and ends at 8:00pm, and consists of 3 shows.

And today, Explores of the Human Body will be the last one to be shown. So perhaps around 7:30pm Korean time.

Guest missinu

- who had the funniest expressions in the first episode? [and if u can, makes caps of them!]

LOL!! lemme think fav. part. erm the chilli eating one coz it was damn funny. XD!! and shiwon and heechul both have funny expressions. esp. heechul after he drank the drink with eeteuk. ROFL!!!! aha actually i feel sry for evryone who has to eat the chilli. coz it was like totally SPICY!! omg.

You see... the whole Good Sunday starts at 5:30pm and ends at 8:00pm, and consists of 3 shows.

And today, Explores of the Human Body will be the last one to be shown. So perhaps around 7:30pm Korean time.

its only half an hr??!!! bleah that means theres still like ard half an hr more?!! T_____T. why does it have to be last.

Guest theLEGEND

hehe... u and ur Shinhwa obsession. you should give this a try (even if Shinhwa aren't in it!!). It's soo funny.

and thanks mJ!! I'll let you know if i need any HQ's uploaded ^^

PUAHAHAHA.. I have to agree with you on this. It's really funny or I should say it's beyond what I've expected. Definitely this show is gonna be added up to my "Must Watch Shows" list. LOL! :D

Guest Tri Angle

I just crack up over the reaction team, they seriously have a lot of reactions.

Poor Heechul when he ate that pepper that Leeteuk said wasn't so spicy.

I pretty much loved every moment, especially when they were doing the blind change experiment with the doctors

SIWON PWNS ALL!!

Dude he has the most hilarious expressions ever.

I literally die laughing when I see him widen his eyes in shock or double over in laughter.

Yehsung! He kept eating peppers >.< And Hankyung was like dying when he ate the peppers....

Oh look it's about to start!

Guest purple.loves.kibum

it's still not on.. can't wait for it though.. i'm all giddy here!

my tvants is lagging but it's way better then how it was last night (mkmf) hope it won't go crazy once EHB (explorers of the human body - since it's too long to type it everytime) starts..

as for your questions..

my heart totally broke up when i saw kibum crying.. they were all cute..

edits:

IT'S ON!

spoilers:

they're doing xrays while swallowing something.. leetuek and donghae.. but heechul was first to go to the xray machine followed by donghae's bag.. oh my! yesung's upside down while eating!

Guest Tri Angle

Woah, when they were testing out the x-ray machine, Heechul showed the metal rod in his leg o.O

Leeteuk has his panda paw with him!! I love that paw xD

EDIT>>>> Yehsung's shocked expression as he saw the hook come down lol, the music made it a lot more dramatic....he hit his head on the x-ray after doing a....pull up???

Shindong must be having the time of his life as a needle point, lmao

DUDE WATER GOING DOWN INTO YOUR STOMACH LOOKS AWESOME!!!!

Archived