[variety] Explorers Of The Human Body 인체탐험대

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest love<3changmin

^ i think that type of link isnt allowed?

thanks silverwingz for starting this thread, really <3

this show is just LOVE<3

too hilarious and we can learn lotsa things about our body

fyi kyuhyun is in hospital currently due to his surgery again

edit;according to gaia he was discharged on sunday (yay)

there'll be lotsa suju fans and me myself will be watching this thread (;

Hei Yan thanks for the pictures, hella cute i cant wait for the nx episode

Guest silverwingz

^ links like that are allowed here in the K-dramas & Movies Forum.. just not in the music forum.

So it's all good! We can share videos here and everything. Mostly any multimedia~

Oooh.. so he's still got surgery... I thought he had his last one already.

Aw well, hopefully he'll be better soon and come back on TV with the other members.

Thanks for the link, Amy~ I've added it to the first post ^^

Ok... I've added a summary to the first post as well.. many thanks to hyperanime's translations!

Tell me what you think.. and if anything needs to get changed/corrected.

I'm glad heaps of you are enjoying the show!

Guest silverwingz

^ thank you so much for sharing those. those scenes were so funny. i felt so sorry for Kibum & Hankyung.

Those gifs were all of my favourite parts of the episode.

The second gif is so funny. It's like they're so eager to try some of that Go Sam Cha, not knowing what they're in for!

Heechul's reaction was priceless.

And also... about the upload... i think it's better if u leave it as one file, because if u split it, people will only be able to download one part from MU and not the other until a few hours later. with one file, they can download it all in one go and start watching. Thanks for uploading the HQ!!

thanks so much for this thread! <3

just a quick question...is there any way for overseas fans to see the show? besides downloading the vid file or from YouTube....

thanks in advance!

:D

Guest silverwingz

thanks smellysalmon for that CB link. i'll add it to the first post as well.. for all the people who can understand chinese.

thanks so much for this thread! <3

just a quick question...is there any way for overseas fans to see the show? besides downloading the vid file or from YouTube....

thanks in advance!

:D

U can watch it live. I don't know if u want to, because I've heard that it gives u viruses, spyware and whatnot...

Anyway.. if ur interested... it's a program called TVAntz which allows u to watch it live... I think there's a tutorial for

it in the resources subforum. I personally don't like using it, coz it really lags my computer and takes up a lot of bandwidth.

But yeah.. otherwise, I think the only way is to download it or watch it via streaming sites.

I download coz I can always just rewatch the episodes. And I've watched the first episode like 3 times already coz it's so funny.

woot! someone made a thread! :D what a show!! and looks like the site URL is changed. when i visited it last, it was "newsunday" in the URL. XD keke...

please add my CB link for HQ! ^_^ thankies!!

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

[HQ] New Sunday (2007-11-11) [1.4GB]

Part 1 - Explore The Human Body

Part 2 - Miraculous Victory and Defeat

Part 3 - First Meeting With In-laws (not celebs)

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

New Sunday Explore The Human Body - Super Junior (2007-11-11) [cashewmania].avi [399.0MB]

We got GOLD! :w00t: Thank you so much for all of your support!!

Hey Ann, I rewatched the episode, and the tea they tasted in the beginning (to drink in one shot), and the tea they tasted with the different substances (Sugar, Salt etc.) wasn't Go Sam tea, that was "Yong Dam" Tea.

But like, I'm assuming they are all similar?

Just really bitter tasting tea.

I think I'll eventually look into what exactly those teas are.... >_<;;

**EDIT;;

Ok, WAIT, I CONFUSED MYSELF @_@;;;

The tea they tasted FIRST AND when they tasted with the ice cubes and dry tongues, that was Yong Dam Cha.

But the tea they tasted with the different substances was Go Sam Cha.

I'm really sorry for the mix-up!!!

But also, I don't even think it matters --- it's all the same thing crappy tasting Tea.

Guest Peachdoll_Ocean

haha awwww omg they are so cuteeeeee!! Look at Ryeo struggling to jump lol awww...Wow Han Geng does everything with no effort haha...YeSung is so funny...Leeteuk is soo light like a feather..haha they're all so cute...Donghae*Kibum!! Thanks for the pics!!

Guest vicki17

This is my new favorite show since almost all of SuJu is on it.

They look really comfortable with each other and just very relaxed overall, having lots of fun.

Hope this show lasts a while, look forward to the next episode.

Guest silverwingz

^

^ ooh, thank you for uploading the Chinese-hardsubbed video of episode 1. I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate it.

please add my CB link for HQ! ^_^ thankies!!

Added ^^.

Hey Ann, I rewatched the episode, and the tea they tasted in the beginning (to drink in one shot), and the tea they tasted with the different substances (Sugar, Salt etc.) wasn't Go Sam tea, that was "Yong Dam" Tea.

But like, I'm assuming they are all similar?

Just really bitter tasting tea.

I think I'll eventually look into what exactly those teas are.... >_<;;

Ooooh.. OK.. I'll change the first post. I think they're probably the similar drinks.. good for the body.. but not for the taste buds. hehehehe...

Maybe it's worse than Go Sam Cha.. judging by the extent of their reactions!

Anyway, thanks Jeanjoo! You've been a great help.

By the way.. I don't think the leg and arm episode will be aired this week... because in the preview, it showed them doing other things (swallowing stuff, spinning, going upside down). I think this week's episode has got something to do with digestion? just my guess... but i'm thinking the arm and leg episode will be the third episode.

i love this show.. honestly,i watched it only b'cuz of SuJu & its hilarious. well,im a silent reader in SuJu thread..

can't wait for next epi.. :)

Guest ssuhuii

this show is super nice and funny..~~ lol.. i've watched it for 549829629642 times.... still as funny....

thanks for opening a thread on this show.. so we can discuss... hahaha..!!

ep 1

i love kangin reaction when he ate salt while yehsung asked him to drink the bitter tea to get rid of the salt taste.. hahaha.. !! LOl.. i love the doctors part too... sungmin so cute.. geu rey yo.. and shiwon reaction is soo... undescribleable... watch it urself and u will know...

but i kinda hate the music where the part the doctors are swoping.. i think its scary.. or isit me.? werid...

i cant wait for ep 2.. heee.. so suju will be the perm guest for the show??

Guest Angelic_illusions

OMO this show seems really funny ^^

so can someone please upload it on youtube or something??

PRETTY PLEASE?

NVM LOL

I found it!! YAY!! its soo hilarious XD

Guest silverwingz

**EDIT;;

Ok, WAIT, I CONFUSED MYSELF @_@;;;

The tea they tasted FIRST AND when they tasted with the ice cubes and dry tongues, that was Yong Dam Cha.

But the tea they tasted with the different substances was Go Sam Cha.

I'm really sorry for the mix-up!!!

But also, I don't even think it matters --- it's all the same thing crappy tasting Tea.

Ooh... haha!! I knew I heard Shin Dong Yup say Go Sam Cha! Alright... I'll fix it up again. Thanks!

And yeah... all we really need to know is that it tastes gross. Love their reactions.

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

OMGOSH this show is HILARIOUS! I recommend it even if you don't like Super Junior. It's funny to watch and interesting to learn about the human body....I mean the learning part is very subtle and stuff, but it's still fun :D

And if you like SUPER JUNIOR, it's 100x better :D

Archived