Miss World Top Model

Guest GoRgYnA

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

chinaslovakiaalbania

there are 4 major international pageants in the world. but the 4th one miss international, is what u call simply a "beauty pageant", it's just a show.Right now, Miss Universe is the most prestigious but Miss World and Miss Earth are not far behind.Miss Universe - Works for Aids/HIV charitiesMiss World - Children's charitiesMiss Earth - Main focus is on environmental awareness but from time to time she helps on charity work for children too.Miss International - Nothing really, she hibernates after she gets crowned and comes back next year to crown her successor. It's just consider a major beauty pageant because of it's long history.
l

ike I said in the other thread

miss world's the most prestigiousI remember

sb ages ago saying universe focuses more on body and looks

world is more all rounded

and is the second most watched event in the world

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Born: 1985

All the Asians are very photogenic....but if I had to pick one (according to her photo) I would say.....Czechslovakia (sp?) is gorgeous!!

Guest hotmonkey

miss Lithuania is the most gorgeous girl to me

5554209_28691.jpg

5659063_6028520.jpg

5658992_6028520.jpg

then miss china .... she is really pretty :)

5659065_6028520.jpg

5658990_6028520.jpg

5658986_6028520.jpg

5658984_6028520.jpg

oh and Mexico and Malaysia and Jamaica and Lebanon are gorgeous as well!!!! too lazy to post pics lol

Guest aveon16

1 Pilipinassss<3

2 China

3 Mexico/Jamaica

Man Jamaica really does look like beyonce. And China is stunning. Like really wen i saw her I was like ..wow! But #1 is the philippines for sure. I might be a little biased cuz I gotta represent my country but still she is undeniably beautiful

Archived