Miss World Top Model

Guest GoRgYnA

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest addickshun

i'm surprised with myself that i find miss lithuania my favourite,

i think she's really beautiful and sophisticated in an unique way.

Guest GoRgYnA

so is this only for modelling, looks, body and stuff? the physical aspect? the winner advances to the semis in the actual miss world pageant?

1. CHINA (yea-uh representin my country proud)

2. phillipines

3. USA

edit: o...i got confused btwn universe and world. whats the diff anyway?

edit edit: omg..theres a miss earth too? whats the diff btwn those 3?

there are 4 major international pageants in the world. but the 4th one miss international, is what u call simply a "beauty pageant", it's just a show.

Right now, Miss Universe is the most prestigious but Miss World and Miss Earth are not far behind.

Miss Universe - Works for Aids/HIV charities

Miss World - Children's charities

Miss Earth - Main focus is on environmental awareness but from time to time she helps on charity work for children too.

Miss International - Nothing really, she hibernates after she gets crowned and comes back next year to crown her successor. It's just consider a major beauty pageant because of it's long history.

Guest SeLcaQueen

1. PhiLippines

2. China

3. cannot decide yet...

btw, ms. china Looks Like marieL rodriguez (fiLipina tv host) in that pic, imo..

onLy in that pic that the thread starter posted!! i guess it's because of the hair... :P

Archived