Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

1Ed8Vy.jpg

Cant wait to see how he transformed his character in FANTASTIC ... The looks is  so classy and cool,  and by looking at it you can easily describe him as a great actor ... but what actually happen is that behind those cool face , he is a terrible and horrible actor in acting ... ha ha

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, MissA said:

@Melchai -  I feel like I want to kidnap him :blink:

Two more pics today :wub:

Oh My!!!! why are they doing this to us  ... we have to wait another month ... ha ha ha ... @MissA I'm behind you if that is your intention on kidnapping him .. how come he is so adorable... ha ha:w00t::lol:

'Fantastic' drops epic teasers of Joo Sang Wook and Kim Hyun Joo's fiery relationship

This drama is going to be hilarious, epic, and romantic all in one. You can already tell from these crazily funny teasers!

Upcoming JTBC drama 'Fantastic' has released these new teaser clips starring leads Kim Hyun Joo and Joo Sang Wook. Each lead takes turns threatening the other about how there's no tomorrow like today. 

'Fantastic', starring Kim Hyun Joo, Joo Sang Wook, Park Si Hyun, Ji Soo, and more, begins airing starting August 2!

cr. http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/fantastic-drops-epic-teasers-of-joo-sang-wook-and-kim-hyun-joos-fiery-relationship

** I like the comments here ... especially this one ... ha ha

atbom 12 hours ago

Shinhwa's Eric got called the Rom-com King recently and I find it quite amusing. Nothing about his character or his acting was of any humor at all in Another Miss Oh. Did he get that tag because he was merely starring in a rom-com?Anyways, other than Joo Sang Wook, I don't see any other actor deserves this title. His acting could be as comedic as the female lead (who are most often responsible for being the "funny" one in all rom-com).

Spoiler

commenter-img.jpg

melissadora 6 hours agoit's not airing in august 2 but in september 2 (sorry for my bad english)

0|  0Reply Report Share

commenter-img.jpg

fatbom 12 hours ago

Shinhwa's Eric got called the Rom-com King recently and I find it quite amusing. Nothing about his character or his acting was of any humor at all in Another Miss Oh. Did he get that tag because he was merely starring in a rom-com?Anyways, other than Joo Sang Wook, I don't see any other actor deserves this title. His acting could be as comedic as the female lead (who are most often responsible for being the "funny" one in all rom-com).

0|  0Reply Report Share

9454.jpg?1461806545

minwooswifey19 16 hours ago

WTF lol im going to watch it.

0|  0Reply Report Share

commenter-img.jpg

LordLiar18 18 hours ago

It sounds so funny!! :D

0|  0Reply Report Share

^ I don't know about Miss Oh, but it's true  Girls always be a clown, doing all funny stuff & men just stand there with their famous cold face. But watching him in CSL & BOAB...The characters he played giving him more room to show the comedic side.  He's just a complete package, no less or overdoing. Give him no lines and he still can make you laugh by his  body gesture/face only. He doesn't affraid to make himself ugly on-screen LOL Watching him is like watching Jim Carrey or Will Ferrell... I can forget about  my life watching them :glasses:

[Star Watch] 'Fantastic' teaser suck Joo Sang-wook, the highest peak byeongmat charm

201608080932277110_1.jpg

Spoiler

Joo Sang-wook's original funny.

Actor Joo Sang-wook coming September 2nd JTBC geumto drama 'Fantastic' in the teaser to start the first broadcast was postponed for a man with life and death on "Today." Joo Sang-wook appearance of clinging to "Today" in the teaser yet, but to find out more detail because it is before the drama aired came over to fun and fresh. ☞ equity investments without fail

Joo Sang-wook has been a lot in the meantime siljangnim role. Because of this catch was also nicknamed siljangnim professional actors. When the cast is Joo Sang-wook in charge can know for sure that the actors are familiar with 'gold spoon'. In that the actor is sure to impress the public works Joo Sang-wook SBS drama 'Giant' Joo Sang-wook took on the role scion grew up under his father in charge of the Central Intelligence Agency in jungjik.

Is that because the thick line looks a serious feeling? Joo Sang-wook has emerged as a lawyer cum accountant with a sick story in recent MBC 'brilliant seduction. A heartbreaking love with the play back, and Choi Kang-hee is also faithful to the dedicated men Cha Ye-Ryun. In the 'brilliant seduction' Joo Sang-wook was a serious hold in the mouth while the eyes always knowledgeable. Do not forget to love men and pledged revenge a man, the gap between the two with their Joo Sang-wook was always silent. ☞ Odds 90% recommend stocks

However, Joo Sang-wook is an original funny people. March 2015 The surprising sixth man on the sixth man featured in 'Infinite Challenge' aired on MBC candidate was far Joo Sang-wook. Joo Sang-wook of siljangnim always keep that image behind, however, it showed a sense of arts degree to embarrass Yoo appeared on 'Infinite Challenge'. Joo Sang-wook and Yoo met in this day broadcast on MBC cafeteria. Joo Sang-wook revealed confidence from the start. "The arts are a bit myself. I adjusted the times," he was aggressive look. But let's ask the samhaengsi Yoo is a "sixth man", "I Is not more," he said it was long face. The day could not ask samhaengsi hajamyeo hadagado prayed, "Okay. What arbitrarily hasipsyo" said ppiji. Mr. Yoo Joo Sang-wook has called it the confidence. Anything that he himself is also famous for its unique cavalier smile.

Joo Sang-wook plays like a fish that had met in the water teaser 'Fantastic'. Joo Sang-wook Kim Hyun-joo is to "give how you doing? How spaghetti give?" Said Kim Hyun-joo anger turned into several propose to let answered, "Not eat tomorrow." Joo Sang-wook hair pomade angled look and sound wildly dressed dropping a shirt break the crushed egg spaghetti grated cucumber on the go tteurimyeo is a funny paradox in itself. 'Fantastic' teaser is the aim point. In the face of a tidy Joo Sang-wook funny feeling when I found an unexpected side will appropriately take advantage of it. ☞ "shares soaring capture" free recommendation

In 'Fantastic' Joo Sang-wook took on the current marine station called craftsmen to smoke so-called "five to Capri. But had a lot of appeal to the superior visual smoke is a global star to his feet. It looks perfect in that you can find a corner where you and Joo Sang-wook unexpected side also it must have good role being fit. His acting is also shown in the teaser, it may be forward 'towards the audience and it seems to say. The SBS 'lover's' off the story Joo Sang-wook, the two twins in many wonderfully digested by Kim Hyun-joo and MBC a double role as a 'brilliant seduction' which unfolds in earnest throughout the 50th seriousness byeongmat Romance is expected. The first broadcast is 'fantastic' Friday, 2 September. (Photo = JTBC 'Fantastic' teaser capture)

Newsen gwakjeongwon jkwak @

"Why do I look like so well?" 'Fantastic' Joo Sang-wook

cLavHP.jpg

Spoiler

[TV reports Kim, Ji - Hyun = News] Joo Sang-wook unveiled the comic stills.

JTBC was geumto new drama 'Fantastic' side still shooting the first 10 days of public Joo Sang-wook. 

Joo Sang-wook, take the movie to smoke artisans 'universe big star' current marine station sets out the most shocking transformation since its debut in acting. But had a fatal attraction to the superior visual yasok enough, God gave the nickname given because acting is not a "five to Capri 'is related searches' to smoke ',' marine robot. A gifted leader, but rockin unppal alpha and smoke beyond the robot acting to ride the wind Korean inroads into China, reaping great success under reign as Prince of Asia ". Narcissism is seemingly in full of interest OCD is kkachil but caring and while reunite the owner of the current degradable his cute reversal attraction of first love gave to debut in the showbiz and minds jugido a deep wound in the drama writer yisohye with only 12 years romance begins do.

The first shooting photos of that Joo Sang-wook is gathering expected to showcase the meantime shows gave as Jan seemed to straighten and seureopgo escape to sly from heavy image lovely ttolkki fullness "to smoke artisans' current hard carry the smoke transformed into a marine station, the public expects It captivates the eye to look beyond the smoke.

Photos published in Joo Sang-wook is missing face drenched in ice looks like one of his pieces seemed completely filled with top stars to the narcissistic kind degradable. While exercising in the gym "universe big star of this zone is me" and seemed vain conscious of the eyes of others, that, if jitneunga the jappeok full face lifting exercise equipment jjikeumyeo the POV to the mobile phone to the startling appearance to their superior appearance photos only causes laughter. Steel cut scene with vivid expressions and laughter feels are expected to increase even more the kind of fatal attraction to marine Joo Sang-wook smoke.

Shooting day, is aware of the current degradable around the eyes to find a gym and a self-management out there watching the mirror movement saesam Admiring his appeal against the scene. Carefully sly! " Looks so good, "said the 'three jeljal' scene revealing the nature of the (most handsome in the world), the current marine scenes and that kind of laughter marine admit themselves. 

Joo Sang-wook has taken so much fun laughing live and the "current degradable. Throbbing heart feel good finished the first shot, "he said" seemingly full of bravado 'space-Stupid' character but with all the charm of a warm and soknae reversed. The expectation that the smoke transformed into a showcase and is also full of excitement. Expect different "says the shooting comment. 

'Fantastic' production showed the officials also "easy to flow over the marine character that is expected from the first shooting smoke and laughter. May enjoy the activities of Joo Sang-wook showcase the hard carry the smoke transformed, "he expressed the expectation.

The 'Fantastic' is' last ',' Empire of Gold ',' tracer 'and jonamguk PD and "Sad Love Story" in getting viewers' support to sophisticated production does not miss a gamjeongseon in heavy work, "sechingu', 'men three reason woman artist has coincided with a prayer of pilryeok three 'of the author of such sensory, it has attracted expect to introduce the unique charm of romantic comedy. Kim Hyun-joo, Joo Sang-wook, Park Si-yeon, Kim Tae Hoon, as well as the exponential Bob, yunsojeong, Kim Jung-nan, Young Min Kim, chaegukhui, Jo Jae-yoon, gimjaehwa such as acting and combined to individual completing the ultimate 'honey combination' lineup joined by eminent luxury actors 'Fantastic' is a youthful age "the first broadcast on September 2 20:30 JTBC comes to follow-up. 

Reporter Kim, Ji - Hyun mooa@tvreport.co.kr / Photo = JTBC

cr: TV Report

Archived