Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joo Sang-wook, confirmed for JTBC 'Fantastic'  

[OSEN = jeongyujin News] Joo Sang-wook is transformed into a showcase of smoke, to smoke artisans' top stars.

'Youth age' following September JTBC which first broadcast coming into a new geumto drama ' Fantastic ' is backing the swash plate ohneulman live green predict 'mental甲' drama writer yisohye and 'ttolkki fullness "to smoke craftsmen exhilarating period only love story of a top star Ryu degradable Not a romantic comedy it. Hella love eopgie have time to mourn, and enjoy the beautiful day and will be pleasantly drawn over the short and thrilling romance of two people who happened to live how fantastic. 

Joo Sang-wook, take the "big star universe 'current marine station, called the movie to smoke artisans known as" five to Capri' sets out the most shocking transformation since its debut in acting. But had a fatal attraction to the superior visuals God gave yasok enough to blame given not the acting nickname is "to Capri O 'related searches is beyond the robot smoke, to smoke,' 'robot degradable' Alpha is the leader in high postponed. Gifted a rockin unppal Wave riding the wind against a presence in China! Success "Prince of Asia".

Narcissism is full of interest OCD seemingly on the kkachilhan man, but in fact a caring and owner of a cute reverse charm, Joo Sang-wook is scheduled to captivate yeosim to neungcheongseureon appeal to and from kkachil and tsundere. In his first love and hearts gave to debut himself in the entertainment industry there no pretense sinpa reunion with a deep wound on jugido drama writer and yisohye 10.01 thousand years is not even 3無surreal romance starts the rest of the day. 

MjtfEh.jpg

Joo Sang-wook is expected to gather to showcase the meantime show gave as straight and seemed weighed heavily on the sly to escape seureopgo ttolkki full of lovely images "to smoke artisans' current hard carry the smoke transformed into a marine station. Heavy authentic drama from thrilling jilji susamul how various genres of drama incapable able to express this pyeolchyeoon smoke Joo Sang-wook 'space-Stupid "roughneck to smoke a top star at the subsequent debut drawn up, but also different with Kim Hyun-joo undertaken so different drama writer yisohye Station What unfolds is not hot 'live ohneulman Romance' special 'honey Chemie's two people in there and attention.

Joo Sang-wook was a fun, yet heartfelt, from myself impressed enough to be unable to stop laughing throughout the reading "scenario. Expect big on the idea that you can smoke turns into an interesting character, "said," said the impression that joining is not easy, but the character will do my best to show a new look. "

The ohneulman lived romance 'Fantastic' is 'last', 'Empire of Gold', 'tracer' and jonamguk PD and "Sad Love Story" in getting viewers 'support to sophisticated production does not miss a gamjeongseon in heavy work, "sechingu' the reason the author of the work, including the sensational pilryeok author of 'three men three women, one coinciding with prayer, has attracted expects to introduce the unique charm of romantic comedy. City youth ages' follow-up to the coming September 2 at 8 pm The first broadcast 30 minutes JTBC.

eujenej@osen.co.kr 

Joo Sang-wook to star in JTBC "Fantastic" as terrible actor

iDq64D.jpg

Actor Joo Sang-wook is playing a top star who is a bad actor.

Upcoming drama JTBC "Fantastic" is the story of a drama scenario writer named Lee So-hye, who only has a few months to live, and a top star named Ryoo Hae-seong. The two experience a short but heated romance.

Joo Sang-wook takes on the role of Ryoo Hae-seong, a superstar who doesn't know how to act. He is handsome and very attractive but God didn't give him talent. His nicknames are 'Bal-Caprio', 'bad actor' and 'robot Hae-seong'.

He is full of himself and loves getting attention. He looks ill-tempered on the outside but actually he's very warm and cute on the inside. He reunites with Lee So-hye who is his first love and responsible for his fame after 10 years.

Joo Sang-wook is stepping down from the righteous and favorable image he's been building so far and is turning into a 'bad actor' Ryoo Hae-seong. Joo Sang-wook has been in various dramas since his debut from romance to investigative dramas. His co-star in Kim Hyeon-joo in the role of Lee So-hye.

Joo Sang-wook said, "I couldn't stop laughing when I read the script. I am excited to become this new character".

"Fantastic" is written by Lee Seong-eun and directed by Jo Nam-gook. The first episode can be seen on the 2nd of September at 8:30PM.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

Maaan, how come he's a superstar but terrible in acting? kkkkk excited about his character :lol:.. I have Leo Dicaprio as the great actor, and will have this Bal-Caprio as the very worst one patpat-dance-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1

Cable Network jTBC casts Kim Hyun Joo and Joo Sang Wook in New Fri-Sat Drama Fantastic

Posted on July 25, 2016 by ockoala

U0b6hn.jpg

Main leads are set for the next big jTBC drama to take over the Fri-Sat time slot from female empowerment and growth series Age of Youth. Entertainment industry drama Fantastic has inked veteran leading lady Kim Hyun Joo and leading man Joo Sang Wook in their first coupling and first jTBC drama. I hope it’s funny rather than too serious because Joo Sang Wook is still my favorite being ridiculously engaging like in Sly and Single Again. Here he plays a top star who is supremely narcissistic but sadly a terrible actor. He crosses paths with top screenwriter played by Kim Hyun Joo who gets an incurable disease diagnosis but is too optimistic to be brought down by it and continues to power her way through life. The drama is described as a warm romance with laughs, which is always worrying when it comes coupled with the reveal that one of the leads has an incurable disease.

SLfBeA.jpg

Fantastic will be directed by the PD of Last and Empire of Gold and written by the screenwriter of Sad Love Story.

cr: 

http://bit.ly/2aeMe9z

Rekindled sparks for Kim Hyun-joo and Joo Sang-wook in JTBC’s Fantastic

by awcoconuts | July 30, 2016 

Qxi9fO.jpg

I feel like we didn’t hear anything about JTBC’s upcoming Fantastic for a while, but just in the last week came a flurry of confirmations and then boom — already a (brief!) teaser. Girlfriday was right on the moneyKim Hyun-joo (I Have a Lover) will star as a hit drama writer with a terminal illness, while Joo Sang-wook (Glamorous Temptation) is a mega Hallyu star known for his “foot-acting,” meaning he’s terrible onscreen, but people love him anyway. 

Kim is Lee So-hye, nicknamed God So-hye for her addictive writing and wildly popular shows. She’s very straightforward and called one “tough unnie,” but her sole weakness is her family. When she discovers she only has five more months to live, instead of wasting time with tears, she’ll resolve to make the most of her remaining days and to go out with a bang.

Joo is Ryu Hae-sung, described as a Foot-Caprio (HAHA), and writer Lee is not only his first love (who ended up breaking his heart), she was actually responsible for Ryu’s big break ten years ago. They’ll reunite after a decade and in the limited amount of time they have left, they’ll enjoy a fleeting, passionate romance. 

The teaser is brief, but it highlights characters in JTBC’s most popular shows saying the word “today” and concludes with Kim and Joo summing up the plot: “A romance that only lives today.” I’m looking forward to seeing how Kim adds lightness to her role, and have enjoyed Joo in rom-coms and am tickled he’ll play a top star who really can’t act. The show promises that it won’t wallow in sorrow, but will focus on how “fantastic” life really is.

Park Shi-yeon (Greatest Marriage), Kim Tae-hoon (One More Happy Ending) and resident cutie Ji-soo (Doctors) are also confirmed for the rom-com. Fantastic will be directed by Jo Nam-gook (LastThe Chaser), written by Lee Sung-eun (Sad Love SongVampire Idol) and will premiere September 2 on JTBC.

eIToAs.jpg

cr: dramabeans

===  i_f34.png?t=20140803JSW Rice Wreath Fundraising Event for Fantastici_f34.png?t=20140803 ==

Dear All

I believe we all remembered our previous 4 beautiful projects for

Mr. Joo’s “Cunning Single Lady” , “Birth of a Beauty” , Masked Prosecutor and Glamorous Temptation Rice Wreath Fundraising Event in 2014 and 2015.

Just Like a Miracle- 

We reached i_f34.png?t=20140803500 Kgs in 5 days for “Cunning Single Lady”

i_f34.png?t=20140803“Birth of a Beauty” succeeded beyond all expectations to 718 KGS

And for the first time ever, JSW Baidu was able to have their own rice wreath and once again it exceeded their expectation and was able to reach 1018 KGS in two days for Masked Prosecutor, while Soompi and Taiwan FB Fansclub joined forces and reached 100KG as well.  JSW Baidu did it again for Glamorous Temptation where they were able to reach 1018 KGS  while Soompi and Taiwan FB joined forces and reached 200 KG.

=============

It is very exciting to know JSW's confirmation with the new drama “Fantastic” .

In order to show our warm support & love for Mr. Joo Sang Wook and his new drama, 

。Joompi - Soompi Joo Sang Wook Fans Club will once again have a Rice Wreath at the press conference

A rice wreath is a great way to show our support while also helping those in need.

i_f34.png?t=20140803There are no minimum amount or target. 

i_f34.png?t=20140803We just want to show our support & love. 

We have set a tentative deadline:  August 21,  2016 (Sunday) 

i_f34.png?t=20140803There are 3 channels to collect money for this event.

1.      PayPal- view1026@hotmail.com   

·         Please send the following 2 information (1) Your email (2) how much you would like contribute for this event to view1026@hotmail.com  

·         view1026@hotmail.com will email the invoice to you via PayPal to process the payment.  

2.      Chase quick pay - view1026@hotmail.com

3.      US /Canada check.  Please email view1026@hotmail.com.  View1026  will provide the mailing address information.

Your Participation will be very much appreciated.  Thank You.

Below is a photo of our rice wreath for Masked Prosecutor and Glamorous Temptation

UqtRNp.jpg

oFsdVh.jpg

Archived