• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kbleon

• Melchai

• K-joy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update: Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun Confirm They Are Dating Update: Cha Ye Ryun’s and Joo Sang Wook’s respective managements confirmed that the two are dating. Cha Ye Ryun’s managemen

Finally confirmation from both side,  both looks soo compatible & beautiful together....  I'll hope their relationship last forever... 

@trust71 I will go back and support the thread by posting Previews and BTS Videos but I don't think I will make any comments, there are very few left that makes sense there, I try checking the thread

@hibiscus23 aka Lady HaHa... Where R U? PSY, Oppa Gangnam Style is dedicated to U since U mentioned it to me first & it's so so funny!!!.
Psy_GangnamStyle.jpg
P.S. It's a fast beat piece of music! Great for any tournament background music!!!

Hahhaha ... Thanks @h2og for a Gangnam Style feast this weekend on the thread!  We just got back from dinner with our crew and the majority part of the dinner was about Gangnam Style and how the American get so addicted to this song.  It's really every where!  :-))  Even Britney Spears wanted to learn to dance Gangnam Style. :-))  I briefly watched the Ellen show last week and she invited PSY to her show too.  I laughed so hard watching the American do the dance on the show.  It's indeed very funny!  PSY really rocks the world with this dance.  Amazing!

Okay ... PSY rocks the world with Gangnam Style ... but Joo Sang Wook rocks the world with this beautiful smile ... and the truth is:  I would never die in that Gangnam Style dance, BUT would anytime in this warm and sweet smile. :-)

These pix were published with JSW's inteview on the Japanese TVfan - September 27, 2012.

(C)Han Seung Tak

(C)Han Seung Tak

(C)Han Seung Tak

Source: http://tvfan-k.kyodo.co.jp/fe-in/interview/29397

@nomore1976 - Thanks for the beautiful pix of Chairman JSW.  Of course, he is always JSW3DHD anywhere with anything and anyone will love his ingenious look!  He got great charisma!  It's JSW3DHD as always!!!

In about one hour, Namgyeok will broadcast the Tongyeong Triathlon Event in South Korea... I can't wait to download the episode!!!
Here's an MV while waiting for the MAN OF THE HOUR - our very own Joo Sang Wook!!!

• Guest changed the title to Joo Sang Wook 주상욱
  • Guest unfeatured this topic