• Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Joo Sang Wook And Cha Ye Ryun Welcome First Child
R. Jun July 30, 2018
Tweet75
Share2K
Reddit
Shares 2K

Actors Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun welcomed their first child into the world on July 30!

A source from Joo Sang Wook’s agency Will Entertainment said, “Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun gave birth to a daughter tonight. The mother and child are both healthy.

Joo Sang Wook posted about the good news on Instagram, saying, “Our beautiful princess has finally come out into the world. No words can describe this moment. I’m so thankful, and I could not be happier. We’ll raise her well. [To my wife], you did so well, and I love you. I cried a lot.”

Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun first met playing a couple on the 2015 MBC drama “Glamorous Temptation.” The two went public with their relationship on March 2016 and got married one year later in March 2017.

Congratulations to the happy couple!
cr. https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/30/joo-sang-wook-cha-ye-ryun-welcome-first-child/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lee Min-jung, Ju Sang-wook, Soi Hyun, Ki-woo, SBS 'Fate and Anger' appear ... "Authentic melodic pole"

]

2018091017554764409-540x540.jpg

SBS announced on the 10th, "Casting Lee Min-jung, Sang-wook Ju, Soo-hyun, and Ki-woo Lee as the main characters in the new weekend special project" Fate and Anger " "I hope to have a lot of spectacles for viewers with a strong color called 'Myeong Jeol Melo'."

'Fate and Anger' is a story of four men and women who are determined to change their own destiny (Lee Min-jung) and her fateful in love (Inoue Jun), fateful love and furious anger. A realistic and authentic melodrama.

Spoiler

SBS new weekly drama 'Fate and Anger' (play Kang Cheol-woong, directed by Jeong Dong-yoon) gets ready for production in earnest with the final character of Lee Min-jung, Ju Sang-wook, Soi-hyun and Ki-woo.

SBS announced on the 10th, "Casting Lee Min-jung, Sang-wook Ju, Soo-hyun, and Ki-woo Lee as the main characters in the new weekend special project" Fate and Anger " "I hope to have a lot of spectacles for viewers with a strong color called 'Myeong Jeol Melo'."

'Fate and Anger' is a story of four men and women who are determined to change their own destiny (Lee Min-jung) and her fateful in love (Inoue Jun), fateful love and furious anger. A realistic and authentic melodrama.

Lee Min - jeong has all the beauty and the brain, but she also plays the role of falling down to the bottom of the world because of her unhappy family environment, including her attempted suicide and the death of her father. The only way she can get out of the gutter is money. He approached Tae In-joon (the founder of the TH group), the second son of the group, and made himself destiny as an incarnation of ambition.

Kim Dong-ryul singing 'singing' ... 'London Symphony Orchestra'

Tae In-jun, who is to be played by Ju-Suk-wook, is the son of TH Shaehwa Group, who is a son of his own, but who is treated like a poet and grew up well. When he is approached, who is only looking for opportunities of ambition and revenge, his revenge sword is dull. Compassion turns into love and love becomes destiny.

Sohyeon is the announcer Cha Soo-hyun, who plans to marry Tae In-joon to become a chaebol beyond the real estate rich's daughter. It is a beautiful and classy goddess among others, but the genus is full of desire and jealousy. It is a confrontation with Lee Min-jung in the middle of the confirmation.

Lee Ki-woo plays Jin Tae-oh, head of Overseas Department in Hong Kong's Sentan Department Store. Jin-tae, who grew up in an orphanage, was betrayed after meeting a woman like her in Sydney, Australia, when she was a poor college student. Tao plans to get her back because of her anger and still love.

'Destiny and anger' is a co-director of the novelist Kang Cheol-woong, 'suspicious partner' and 'defendant', and Jeong Dong-yoon PD, who directed 'EXIT', coincided.

cr. http://news.hankyung.com/article/2018091098034

mlK6th.jpg

• Drama: Fate and Fury (literal title)
  • Revised romanization:Woonmyunggwa Boonno
  • Hangul: 운명과 분노
  • Director: Jung Dong-Yoon
  • Writer: Kang Cheol-Woong
  • Network: SBS
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: December, 2018 --
  • Runtime:
  • Language: Korean

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©

Even though Goo Hae-Ra (Lee Min-Jung) is smart and beautiful, she is in miserable situation because of her family. Her older sister attempted suicide and her father passed away. The only way she can escape her situation is with money. She approaches Tae In-Joon (Joo Sang-Wook). He is the second son of a shoe company owner. Tae In-Joon falls in love with Goo Hae-Ra.

Notes

1. "Fate and Fury" takes over the SBS Saturdays 20:45 time slot previously occupied by "Miss Ma, Goddess of Revenge."

Cast

cr: Asianwiki

More cast joining Fate and Anger

1536727706305318.jpg

Actor Huh Joon-seok

Spoiler
Huh Joon-seok, 'Fate and Anger' casting ... Disseminating synergy with Lee Min Jung

Enter the article 2018.09.12 13:52

[Expo News News reporter Kim Hyun Jung] Actor Huh Jun-seok joins 'fate and anger'.

Magnum Entertainment on December 12 said, "Huh Jun-seok was cast on SBS new weekend drama 'Fate and Anger.'

'Fate and Anger', which is broadcasted first in December following 'Miss Ma, the Goddess of Revenge', is the main character of Goh Ha Ra (Lee Min Jung) who is trying to change her fate and InJun (Ju Sang Wook) who falls in love with her. It is an authentic melodrama that tells the story of four men and women in which fateful love and angry anger cross each other.

Huh Jun-seok plays Kim Chang-soo in the play and plans to show Lee Min-jung and acting synergy.

He has been active on the stage for many years. It has become a new stiletto with movies and drama. The film starred in 'Haye' and 'Home' and was featured at the 22nd Pusan International Film Festival. The movie 'Prodigy' and 'Extreme Career' have been filmed and are about to be released.

201809120953778021_5b9863edeb2c5.jpg

Actress Park Soo-ah

Spoiler

[Sole] Ridge → Park Su-aa, the first intruders .. SBS 'fate and anger' appearance
2018.09.12 09:59
Print |

[OSEN = Choi, Na Young] Rizi, a girl group after-school, has announced his debut as an actor after changing his name with his real name.

On the 12th, OSEN reported that Park Soo-ah will appear in a terrestrial drama for the first time under a new name through SBS 'Fate and Anger.'

Park Soo-a is a member of the drama "Son Guys" (2012) and "Angry Mam" (2015) web drama "Momo Salon" starting with the sitcom "My Love" (2011) He demonstrated his potential as an actor by solidifying his position with digestion and smoke stones. Recently, I was cast in the corn original drama 'I picked up an entertainer on the road' and was recognized as a performer.

cr. http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110987488

Archived