Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

Jin Se Yeon Shares What It Was Like Working With Joo Sang Wook And Yoon Shi Yoon On “Grand Prince”

8RaF4V.jpg

Spoiler

Jin Se Yeon recently sat down for an interview, where she spoke about her “Grand Prince” co-stars Joo Sang Wook and Yoon Shi Yoon.

See Also: Jae Ho Names "Grand Prince" Co-Star Yoon Shi Yoon As His Role Model And Praises The Rest Of The Cast

“Grand Prince” follows the story of two brothers, Prince Lee Kang (Joo Sang Wook) and Crown Prince Lee Hwi (Yoon Shi Yoon), as they fight for the love of one woman named Seong Ja Hyeon (Jin Se Yeon). Despite “Grand Prince” being their first time working together for a production, Jin Se Yeon, Joo Sang Wook, and Yoon Shi Yoon showed great chemistry. Jin Se Yeon commented, “It was my first time working with actors who are similar [to me] in age, so I was excited on set.”

Jin Se Yeon shared her first impression of Joo Sang Wook, saying, “At first, meeting Joo Joo Sang Wook felt like seeing a celebrity. He seemed so cool at the script reading. He wore royal robes while acting, and his aura was seriously so cool.”

Jin Se Yeon also revealed that Joo Sang Wook was full of jokes as he caused laughter on set. She said, “People started gathering around Joo Sang Wook, one by one. Everyone was curious to see what he would say next. Although his jokes failed once or twice, he made everyone laugh whenever he opened his mouth. He’s very funny.” Jin Se Yeon added with a laugh, “He’s also very cute. He loves jellies a lot. It’s my first time seeing someone who loves them more than me.”

Naming Joo Sang Wook as the mood maker on set, Jin Se Yeon chose Yoon Shi Yoon as someone who is good at coming up with quotes that sound like famous sayings. She explained, “No matter what concerns you shared, Yoon Shi Yoon would always listen to them sincerely and try his best to give advice. His advice seemed like famous sayings that really stuck with you. [Yoon Shi Yoon] likes to act silly and still refers to himself as a child, but he also reads a lot of books and is a very cool person.”

Jin Se Yeon praised Yoon Shi Yoon as someone she could learn a lot from. She remarked, “What makes Shi Yoon a great actor is that he works hard at every scene. As he was the male lead, his scenes grew increasingly from the second half. He would have been tired, but he didn’t show it at all and arrived on set earlier than anybody else. Even for a scene with just two lines, he acts while thinking about the emotions. Seeing those aspects of him, I felt that he was really admirable. Not only is he very thorough about his own [acting], but he also respects our acting. It was my first time seeing an actor like him.”

“Grand Prince” recently ended its run with an all-time high of 5.6 percent viewership, marking it the first time a TV Chosun drama surpassed 5 percent viewership. The cast of “Grand Prince” held a free hug event at Gwanghwamun Square to fulfill their ratings promise.

cr: https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/22/jin-se-yeon-shares-like-working-joo-sang-wook-yoon-shi-yoon-grand-prince/

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived