[drama 2008] On-air 온에어

Guest huangsy

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lavendersky

I have a question about Ep 14.

It starts with a confrontation between the KJ and the KM. KM is asking for a lot of retakes and the KJ thinks it's unfair because the script is not complete and clear etc. Anyway SA manages to calm everyone down and suggest they take a break for an hour. I noticed when the four of them are going crazy especially YE , SA always keeps her cool. Even when she's upset she's calm and cool.

Anyone know where can I download the background instrumental which is played at the beginning of Ep14, start from 9.45min?

The background instrumental is played during that particular scene between KM and YE. They are at the same place (the jetty) where he pushed her in. At some point he asks her if she was scared when he threw her in. Then he says he knew at that moment that he would be working with her. ...

Thanks.

• 6 months later...
Guest luvelyasian

Can someone PLEASE tell me which episode they had their.. second kiss i think?

The one where they're sitting in front of a table with pizza and cans of soda, she reaches for a can, he intercepts and when he opens it and hands it to her, he grabs her hand

and then he leans in for the kiss?!

and whether the scene occurs in the beginning, middle, end of the episode? lol

please help out ^^ i can only see the scene on youtube with music in the background, i really want to see the full scene <3

• 2 months later...
Guest imud

This drama,and especially the pairing of LKM-SYE, has brought this overseas ahjumma into soompie and other kdrama forum for some unbelievable addiction. So, it is just so sad to know that our beloved Park Yong Ha has passed away.

He was so happy in On Air, really gonna miss him :(

May you rest in peace, Park Yong Ha, and thanx a lot for giving me those wonderful days with On Air.

• 1 month later...

hai all

i really like ye and km

i want to see the behind the scene of OA, but the link in this trhead can't open

can you all tell me or give me the other link about bts ye and km, please ?

thank you

• 6 months later...
Guest christine882010

this thread is for khn lovers not for those who dislike her....she is a very beautiful woman,  talented and versatile actress

i love her chemistry with the late pyh..if only they were paired together on "On Air" what a disappointment but neverthess i

still enjoy the drama because khn and pyh was in it...............

• 2 weeks later...
Guest maricelrd

i loveeee, this drama soooooooo much, my favourtite one. I discovered it a few months ago, and i always watch it, it's so good, it's got emotion, jelousy, fights, romanca and the best lkm and sye couple. It's so sad not to have bts or ng ...if someone find any, please share them.

i will miss Park yong ha , he looked so happy here, well it's sad not to see him anymore. At least he left this nice drama to remember him.

Guest rainyrainy

This the first kdrama drama I watched after stop watching Kdramas during 5 years , and I loooved it so much .

PYH is a big lost to  kdrama industry and his voice is a big lost to all those who loves strong and tender voices :)

• 3 months later...
Guest uskpop

Repost from a fan at Choi Ji Woo's thread. Thanks for sharing :)

Enjoy 1n2d Actresses Special with English Sub from KBS world ka....

*quoted image*

( Credit ) finahcute @ 1n2d Soompi :wub: :wub:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/133250-variety-happy-sunday-1-night-2-days-1%EB%B0%95-2%EC%9D%BC/page__st__16200

The MU link to 1n2d KBSW ep.205-206

ep 205 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UU3LVU0I

ep 206 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W3GVBU8X

above link...ep.205 available for Premium user ....

finahcute so kind to upload for smaller parts !!! ( Big Thanks )

another MU link to 1n2d ep 205 KBSW

part1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XIR1U3RX

part 2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VIDSKMIT

part 3 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5A09BUTC

just combine the file with hjsplit. enjoy

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LunaBrava

Can anybody help me with the English subs for the Shinhwa release, please! It's very difficult to find this drama and I so want to see it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Oh I miss BumSoo so much these day that i hav to read all his threads ... again wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif So in love with his Jang KiJoon and the love between KJ-SA, such a deep, mature, adult-like love, which has so many layers, every actions every looks every words of them to each other are always so meaningful.rolleyes.gif

• 4 months later...
Guest kayana20

KJ-SA are the only reason that I am addicted to this drama. KHN and LBS rocked their roles. They loved each other for 7 years and could never forget about each other. She became an actress to go back to him but got caught up and lost along the way while he didn't want to burden her because he felt he wasn't good enough for her.Fate kept stepping in for them to grow as individuals but when she turned down that award and let her pride go to ask for his help I knew we would get an amazing drama and lovestory. I was not disappointed not one episode bored me and I loved how he went to America for her and his ending speech of love to her. How romantic and she chose to work as a real actress with the man she loves whether she was rich, poor, or famous. It didn't matter their whole purpose and why they were at that point in their careers was the inspiration from each other.I'm rewatching again today but I'm buying the next chance I can.I also loved that they used emotions and words to convey their words instead of skinship and intimacy. Their emotions and feelings showcased it all.
@chickenwing It's at dramafever 

• 1 year later...
Guest minshinfan

can anyone post me the link to watch this drama?????????
i want to watch it so badly....dramafever doesnt work in my country....pls help

• 9 months later...

Archived