Favorite Anime Couple?

x_shirley

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cornetto1430272735

> Kuroda Hayato [/i]+ Aoi Ogata [AAA] Love these two.. they are so cute~~~ From the author that drew Cherry Juice

>ICHI RUKI xDxD (: Always liked them since the begininning (sorry OriHime ><)

The first couple I ever liked was Syaoran and Sakura from CardCaptor Sakura :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest moa.lovefuwa

Kyoko&Sho!!!!!! ---skip beat

Daisy&Teru!!!!----Dengeki Daisy

Yamato&Megu----I love HS

Guest The_Chaos

Kenshin x Kaoru ( Rurouni Kenshin)

Kyoko x Ren ( Skip beat!)

Otae x Gintoki ( Gintama )

:D

Guest deceitful.reverie

Code Geass CCxLulu (Shirley's an airhead and a weakling, while Kallen is simply annoying)

Air Gear IkkixRingo (Kururu...ugh...whatever)

Blood + SayaxHaji

Bleach IchigoxRukia (Orihime, for me, is Bleach's version of Shirley. Another annoying and stupid character, but I like the UlquiorraxOrihime pairing :P)

NANA NanaxTakumi (yup yup. I don't like Nobu, even if he's nice, but I'm on Takumi's side not simply because he has the bad boy image/personality).

Detective Conan ShinichixRan (If Gosho Aoyama decides to pair up Shinichi and Ai in the end, I'm seriously going to hate this manga/anime to death)

Gakuen Alice MikanxNatsume

Ghost Hunt MaixNaru

Princess Tutu AhiruxFakir

Full Metal Panic SousukexKaname

Vampire Knight YukixKaname (Zero can go to hell. lol He's one of the main reasons I stopped reading the manga)

Honey & Clover Ayumi(Yamada)xNomiya (I liked Mayama at first, but I just got sick of him and how he was treating Ayumi)

Hana to Akuma VivixHana

Kaichou wa Maidsama MisakixUsui (Takumi)

Naruto Pain/NagatoxKonan

Eureka 7 TalhoxHolland

Eureka 7 AnemonexDominic (better than the cheesy and annoying RentonxEureka couple lol)

Fanfiction favorites (impossible to happen in the real series, but still my favorite):

SesshoumaruxKagome

KakashixSakura

• 1 month later...
Guest JaneElliot

If this were manga I'd have a real hard time choosing, but since it's jut anime, it's gotta be:

kyonharuhi11a.jpg

normal_haruhi-kyon1.jpgkyon-haruhigenderswap.pngharuhiKyon04.jpgthdeskslam3mi.gif

Haruhi & Kyon from The Melencholy of Suzumiya Haruhi! Soooo much fun, these two.

*points to siggy* damn, why didn't anyone mention them, man!? zeroxyuki all the way, baby! :lol: <3

favorite final fantasy couple though? hmmm...yeah, it'd be between squall and rinoa or tidus and yuna. :)

edit:

lmfao, I just read a post a few above mines.

zero was the reason why I kept reading. XD

BOO. XP

Guest noyzz

USxUK, Hetalia

Zukaang, Avatar the Last Airbender (sorta anime I guess)

ShizuoxIzaya, Durarara

Narusasu, Naruto

OscarxAndre, The Rose of Versailles (super super old school action going on)

Guest yuri.blade

LOVE usui and misaki from kaichou wa maidsama

usui is the definition of the shoujo guy i like

misaki is awesome, unlike the typical 'stupid shoujo girl'

together just the best

Honey & Clover: Ayumi(Yamada)xNomiya

Sailor Moon: UsagixMamoru, HarukaxMichiru

Marmalade Boy: MikixYuu

Nana: NanaxRen

Howl's Moving Castle: HowlxSophie

Hmm, that's all I can think of right now. :D

Guest JaneElliot

@Aein Wow I totally forgot about Marmalade Boy, but now that you mention it I remember being really into that show a while back and really loving Miki/Yuu. Although I don't quite remember why but I guess it was good.

I also adore Yukino and Soichiro from Kare Kano/His & Her Circumstance.

hmmmmm lemme think:

detective conan shinichixran (oh this is weird. but if ran and kazuha didn't exist in the story, i think it would be hattorixshinichi. i love it when the two are together)

a3442d3e7a27c0full.jpg

see what i mean? :D

1041029ran2020shinichi2097.jpg

lol. just to compensate for the above pic.

nana nanaxren. (i still cannot believe what happened to ren. lkasjdlfkasjflksjflasfkjaslfkj)

nanaerenbaciodm9.jpg

gakuen alice natsumexmikan (lol this used to be my signature. they have so many cute moments and cute quotes!!!!!!! >< )

143775339_6c0655f4.gif

full metal alchemist edwardxwinry (my favorite! EVER! omg. their confession was SOOO ADORABLE <3 <3 <3. "equivalent exchange!!!!!" lol. i'm so glad the manga and FMA brotherhood decided to pair them together.. i was devastated by FMA and shamballa b/c they weren't. the part where winry gives ed the automails that she made estimating how much he would have grown in two years is definitely my favorite favorite moments) they get a couple cuz they are my all-time favorite

Edward_Winry_for_Cheryl_XD_by_Hanesihiko.jpg

4e4f9020ec264e73a3d9f657490659fd1225755096_full.jpg

gallery454842223756xo3.jpg

favorite scene

dengeki daisy teruxkurosaki (they are so perfect for each other its crazy)

Teru-and-Kurosaki-dengeki-daisy-9640251-600-337.jpg

love in the mask hyunbinxoonha (haha the only gender bender manga to make it on my list. but i didn't care if hyunbin was a girl or a guy. they had to be together *____________*)

8954211313_1.jpg

i think my first one though was definitely sakuraxsayoran from cardcaptor. haha. they were just adorable. "you're my number 1" <3.

183410.jpg?Card+Captor+Sakura+Wallpaper

Guest ~ERU~

Ryuuk and Light xD JK!~~ Can you imagine just how hot, steamy and romantic their relationship can get. Forget how odd and random the pairing is, the fanfiction writers will take care of it all~ or Soichiro Yagami and Matsuda, mmmmmm yum yum~ xD

In all seriousness just so I don't get odd looks... I am going to say Watanuki and Himawari xD

But the odder the pairing the funnier v . v"""

Guest 5bchm

I haven't watched anime for so long, but a couple that I really liked was George and Caroline from Paradise Kiss. But it was a sad ending. Loved how George thought about Caroline.

Archived