Go Ara 고아라

Admin

17 hours ago, forn said:

If Ara approved to be lead female in 'haechi', hope SBS will fair, not like they doing in YAAS

I do not want her to accept this drama. The writer is not that good. The reason Ara got the offer is that not only she is loved in SK right now ( so it will help to get buzzes) but also the female character needs to speak Chinese, Korean and Japanese in the drama.

Artist Company has done a good job picking her projects so far ( they rejected "Are You Human Too?" for her last year, which was a good decision); thus i hope they will help her to get better projects. IMO, she should get some rest and film a movie next (she has been working nonstop since last summer)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2018 at 1:25 AM, star2010 said:

I do not want her to accept this drama. The writer is not that good. The reason Ara got the offer is that not only she is loved in SK right now ( so it will help to get buzzes) but also the female character needs to speak Chinese, Korean and Japanese in the drama.

Artist Company has done a good job picking her projects so far ( they rejected "Are You Human Too?" for her last year, which was a good decision); thus i hope they will help her to get better projects. IMO, she should get some rest and film a movie next (she has been working nonstop since last summer)

I agree with you, this offer like dejavu. About character language, I think Japanese and Korean no problem for her, I doubt about Chinese (but Ara's mother are Mandarin Teacher?). 

I think she not that busy because MH pre production drama and already ended the filming. 

Yes! I hope Ara prefer movie than drama after MH. I'm glad AC get Ara in project with concerned in important character role not just actress lead for actor lead, I think Haram and O Reum are good point as real lead in drama not just candy character to just lead partners. 

Still hope Ara will pick more woman powerful in kdrama, like u know, it's rare and sometimes the public defensive and not support as we think (even play by big actress who love by korean so much). 

She will pick up other characters who can impressed us and surprisingly 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

https://www.soompi.com/article/1254627wpp/jung-il-woo-go-ara-kwon-yool-park-hoon-cast-new-historical-drama

c303c3c24b9245ddb662d90222be354b.jpeg?s=

Go Ara confirmed her casting already. Let's hope for the best. Her role is a damo, which in Korean history are female servants that work as investigators with martial arts skills. I'll look forward to her action scenes. That would be a new challenge. Let us cheer her up!

Edited by yoo1
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Go Ara as Yeo-ji in Haechi.

593681328d706337bc083258b4c100642e91d0c7

Thank you for always giving your best, Ara! For your hardwork that reflects your love for your work as an actress and love for your fans. 

uU41553496476929-600.jpg

8Dh1553496534293-600.jpg

bjE1553496547889-600.jpg

70b1553496488520-600.jpg

96r1553496483846-600.jpgGGt1553496557785-600.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Guest changed the title to Go Ara 고아라
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

EVENT: Choose which k-drama characters would win in a street fight and win prizes!

Mortal_Combat.jpg

What would happen if you pitted Joo Won from Secret Garden against Ahn Yo Na from Kill Me, Heal Me? Who of them would win a street fight using power, strategical skills and/or verbal skills?

Now is your chance to win prizes by voting in our polls where k-drama characters battle each other out for glory and fame.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth