*Ara as a Goth-queen? O_O

GoAra33.jpg

*big hair!

GoAra31.jpg

*shades on!

GoAra52.jpg

GoAra42.jpg

cr.photobucket.com

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "Lee Kikwang & Go Ah Ra Fan MV 

cr: Seeks Haven

Guest itashee

class="at_title"Go Ara Updates Her Fans "I'm Recovering At A LTE Rate, All Thanks To My Fans"

By Jackie Chung | January 21, 2014 03:16 AM EST

go-ara-thanks-her-fans.jpg?w=600

Actress Go Ara thanked and updated her fans.

Today, Go Ara posted on her Twitter, "My recovery rate is like LTE, thanks to everyone's prayers. Filming ended successfully. Thank you always."

She also said, "I read every letter that you gave me. I was deeply touched by the fuzzy socks and other gifts that you sent me as well. My recovery has really been unbelievably fast" along with a picture.

In the picture, Go Ara is seen filming for a photo shoot, and she had her hair up in a goddess-like dress.

Go Ara recently finished the tvN drama "Respond 1994," receiving much love. But while filming one of the last episodes, she sprained her ankle.

Source: http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/75000/20140121/go-ara-updates-her-fans-im-recovering-at-a-lte-rate-all-thanks-to-my-fans.htm

Guest itashee

Son Ho Jun talks about Ara

class="titleNews"Son Ho Jun Talks About TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho and Go Ara56554003.jpg

Reply 1994’s Haitai, Son Ho Jun brought up his long-time friendship with TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho as well as his special connection with Go Ara.

January 21’s broadcast of Mnet’s The Beatles Code 3D will feature Son Ho Jun as a special guest along with Tiny G′s Do Hee and J. Min.

While filming the show, Son Ho Jun talked about the past ten years of living as an almost unrecognizable actor, saying, “U-Know Yunho was the one that took care of me like a father through the difficult times. I was so proud to have him as a dongseng when he became a big star. Now he is proud of me.”

He also surprised everyone by saying that he knew Go Ara before he acted alongside her in Reply 1994.

“We went to the same church when I was a part of Gwangju’s theatre group. She took a role in a church play then, so I would give her some tips on acting.”

Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/56554/sonhojun-says-tvxq-uknow-yunho-is-like-his-father

Guest itashee

New article

고아라 근황 공개, 나정이 벗고 미의 여신 완벽 변신

2014. 01.22(수) 09:11

22641551.jpg

[티브이데일리 박진영 기자] 고아라 근황이 공개됐다.

고아라 근황은 리리코스 2014년 봄 뷰티 화보를 통해 포착됐다. 드라마 ‘응답하라 1994’의 미소년 이미지를 탈피하고 미의 여신으로 완벽 변신한 것.

3년째 리리코스 전속 모델로 활동 중인 고아라는 여신을 연상시키는 고혹적 분위기의 드레스에 꽃처럼 사랑스런 포즈로 미리 봄 분위기를 전했다. 특히 무결점의 촉촉 동안 피부로 ‘뷰티 종결자’임을 인증했다.

최근까지 이어진 촬영 강행군으로 인한 피부 누적과 발목 부상의 컨디션 난조에도 불구하고 고아라는 시종일관 밝은 미소와 프로다운 모습으로 촬영장 분위기를 훈훈하게 했다는 후문이다.

촬영 관계자는 “갑자기 추워진 한파에 따듯한 봄 기운을 미리 느낄 수 있도록 팬 서비스 차원에서 봄 화보를 공개했다”며 “2014년이 가장 기대되는 여배우로 손꼽히고 있는 배우 고아라 새로운 뷰티 아이콘으로 자리매김 할 것으로 기대된다”라고 전했다.

Source: http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1390349479641551017

Guest itashee

class="headline"Go Ara’s LIRIKOS Ad Campaign Revealed

bnt news – 5 hours ago

j6ge1hpe9c2su02ow97x47j3z6h4hkvr.gif

[by Chloe Yun] Go Ara took off her boyish image of ‘Sung Na Jung’ from ‘Reply 1994’ and transformed into a beautiful goddess for LIRIKOS’ beauty pictorial.  As a model of cosmetic brand LIRIKOS, she is flaunting her flawless skin and beautiful facial features, which were accentuated by her spring-inspired pink makeup. 
Despite of her recent ankle injury and fatigue from busy schedule, Go Ara didn\'t loose her smile and keep being professional until the photoshoot finished, according to a staff of LIRIKOS. 
LIRIKOS Marketing Manager said, “We revealed Spring Pictorial for those who are tired of the freezing winter weather.  Go Ara, who was chosen as one of the actresses to watch in 2014, will attract many young customers and become a new beauty icon.” (photo by LIRIKOS)

Source: http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/go-ara-s-lirikos-ad-campaign-revealed-075430778.html

Guest itashee

class="content-title"Go Ara Thanks Fans with a Special Behind the Scenes Images of Her Photoshoot

I.said.hi January 22, 2014

go-ara-thanks-fans.png

Go Ara is still reeling in from the immense love she has received for her character, Na Jung, from tvN’s “Reply 1994.” In response to the overwhelming support, the actress left a heartfelt message for her fans.

go-ara-photoshoot-3-540x720.jpg

On January 20, the actress wrote on her Twitter, “Due to many people’s prayers I am recovering in LTE speeds. I also concluded filming well. I am always thankful.” Along with her message, the actress posted photos of what seemed like an upcoming photoshoot.

go-ara-photoshoot-2-506x900.jpg

Different than her tomboy image on “Reply 1994,” Go Ara conveyed her goddess-like image as her milky white skin matched her flowing white dress. Furthermore, the actress’ styled hair and bright pink lips makes us forget about the short haired tomboy, Na Jung, who didn’t even know how to do her own makeup.

go-ara-photoshoot-540x720.jpg

We hope that Go Ara will continue to excel as a talented actress, and we can’t wait to see what new role she takes on!

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/22/go-ara-thanks-fans-with-a-special-behind-the-scenes-images-of-her-photoshoot/#.Ut_IgVLdhkg

Guest itashee

class="subject"Go ARA, ‘Took a picture’ holding ‘Reply 1994’ book.. Smile is ‘Refreshing’ OSEN | 2014.01.22 07:42
last updated | 2014.01.22 12:35

201401220740774370_52def7922d5b9_59_2014

[OSEN=Kim Sara] An actress Go ARA started to promote the book along with her recent picture.

Through her Tweeter on the morning of January 22nd, Go ARA said “‘Reply 1994’ book is released” and posted a picture along with it.

In the revealed picture, Go ARA is making a refreshing smile while holding the book. She is staring at the camera with calmness that is different from way too easy going side that she showed in tvN ‘Reply 1994’.

When people saw this, they said “Go ARA got much prettier than before”, “I really want to buy the book” and “‘Reply 1994’, I even miss it now” and so on and are showing their reactions.

Meanwhile, Go ARA is currently on a break after getting ankle surgery recently and is expecting to examine the next work.

Source: http://m.star.naver.com/goara/news/end?id=2246218