HAYDEN HAYDEN HAYDEN

Guest charmins

Guest charmins

OMG HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN IS THE HOTTTEST + SEXIEST WHITE ACTOR EVER!!! :w00t: mariotestino01.jpgnormal_mariotestino02.jpgHaydenblackandwhite.jpgHaydenstaring.jpgHaydenscarf.jpgHaydentux.jpg OMG *DROOOL* Haydengrin.jpgHaydenhotsmile.jpg Sucha GORGEOUS smile! Young Hayden (he was still hot and cute back then): normal_y-02.jpgnormal_y-13.jpgnormal_y-17.jpg I can't wait to see "The Decameron 'Angels & Virgins' "! I don't know what the movie's about but whatever! He's in it and Mischa Barton's in it so it'll definitely be hot~ -charmins

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NotFromThisPlanet

i used to think he was so cute back when he was on that show higher ground. but, now i dont think hes as good looking as when he was younger

Guest Childlike Faith

LOOVE the third picture. I looked really cute when he was young. If he IS dating Sienna, I picture them to look really good together. <3

Guest Jamieâ„¢

hes the only reason i watched star wars. i dont even remember what the plot was =p

LOL me too haha

Is he seriously quitting acting though? and going into architecture?

Archived