Yeon Gae Somun (SBS, 2006)

Movies

Strongest Romance (2007)

조용한 세상 (2007)

Arang (2006)

credit: Empas, DramaWiki

• 2 weeks later...
Guest incarnadine

An Actor? I Didn't Know X-Man's "Eagle Eyed Boy" Was An Actor?

Finally a Thread 4 Him ^^.

Yes, he is an actor ^^ He has acted in different kinds of dramas and movies, all with different genres. If I'm not mistaken he was also in Resurrection: The Rebirth and in Yi San.

Guest incarnadine

^I do agree with you TXX -- during one of the Dangyunhaji episodes the camera zoomed in on him (while he was staring at Kim Ok Bin, lol) and I realised that he has nice brown eyes :)

I'll try to update the navigation post above within the week with the Youtube links to the XMan and Hey Hey Hey 2 episodes he was in ^^

Guest anachronista

Yes, he is an actor ^^ He has acted in different kinds of dramas and movies, all with different genres. If I'm not mistaken he was also in Resurrection: The Rebirth and in Yi San.

The "Rebirth" drama he was in is "Rebirth/NEXT", often confused with Resurrection/Rebirth. "Rebirth/NEXT" has a thread here on soompi. I highly recommend "Rebirth/NEXT", it's my very most favorite, and Lee Jong Soo, although his characters in it are not too likable, does a great acting job. Several of them, to be precise. :D His "eagle eyes" came in very handy for the characters he played. I'm glad to see someone has begun a thread for him here.

He was also in "Breathless", also called "I'm Running".

Guest evil4ever
:lol::lol: loool i like the title burning eyes << it really suite him well i like him in X man he is really funny .. he moved my heart with his lines soo amazing :rolleyes:

Guest incarnadine

The "Rebirth" drama he was in is "Rebirth/NEXT", often confused with Resurrection/Rebirth. "Rebirth/NEXT" has a thread here on soompi. I highly recommend "Rebirth/NEXT", it's my very most favorite, and Lee Jong Soo, although his characters in it are not too likable, does a great acting job. Several of them, to be precise. :D His "eagle eyes" came in very handy for the characters he played. I'm glad to see someone has begun a thread for him here.

Thanks anachronista for correcting me :) I agree that Rebirth: Next and Resurrection/Rebirth are often interchanged. I think both are great dramas. His fiery eyes are quite famous I must say, lol ~

Guest piano_lady

Wow, glad to know that this guy's got his very own thread! He deserves this! I've only seen one drama with him in -- Rebirth - NEXT.

Agree, LJS fans shouldn't miss this series. It's one my favorites too! Check my siggy for link.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest carribeane

Thanks for starting up this thread for him... aww now i wish i wasnt lazy and had started it instead haha.

He's my favourite K-celeb ever... I almost did a double-take the 1st time I saw him on Xman. Wow he's i suppose not the typical handsome Korean guy but he's great in my books =) Oh well btw shdn't it be 'Eagle-eyed boy'? that's what they called he there in xman rite? and they captivated my heart =) :blush:

Guest incarnadine

Thanks for starting up this thread for him... aww now i wish i wasnt lazy and had started it instead haha.

He's my favourite K-celeb ever... I almost did a double-take the 1st time I saw him on Xman. Wow he's i suppose not the typical handsome Korean guy but he's great in my books =) Oh well btw shdn't it be 'Eagle-eyed boy'? that's what they called he there in xman rite? and they captivated my heart =) :blush:

Hi caribbeane! "Eagle-eyed Boy" was the more known English translation but the more accurate one is "Burning Eyes" or "Fiery-eyed" boy :)

• 3 months later...
Guest corliss

he is quite a strong actor..quite surprised that his thread is quite short :):P i like his acting in Yi San....and Secretary Jung....but there dun seem to be a thread on Jung

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest andamiki1986

Hi.. i'm Anda for Romania.. i love Lee Jong Soo from the first time i saw him in Yi San..i don't know much about him..if his merried, had girlfriend but as a actor is very good.. perhaps we should see him at hollywood! he express his feeling very good.. and of course he is a beautifull man (hope even is soul is beautifull).. he is very fun and smart at xman (i have seen the translate episode)..

Also i make this video for him, becouse i like how he dance! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP6oqWsegU8 hope you like it..and if someone knew if Lee Jong Soo had website

• 3 weeks later...

Archived