Bleach Anime Thread(ブリーチ)

K-PopChink

NEWS:
bleach2qz.jpg
QUOTE(Manga/Anime Info)
Manga Japanese title:ブリーチ Author:Tite Kubo Publisher: Shueisha Serialized in: Weekly Shonen Jump Year published:2002 Anime Japanese title:ブリーチ Director: Noriyuki Abe Studio: Studio Pierrot Network: TV Tokyo Year published:2004
Episodes: 366 Source:Wikipedia and animenfo
QUOTE(Introduction/Summary)
Kurosaki Ichigo is a 15 year old boy that has an ability to see ghosts/spirits. Because of his ability, he is able to meet a female death god (a.k.a Shinigami) named Kuchiki Rukia. To save his family and friends from unwanted soul-eating spirits (Hollows), Rukia transfers her Shinigami powers to Ichigo. As Rukia takes on a human shell, together they solve mysteries involving spirits and hollows until from the spirit world comes 2 other shinigamis explaining that it is illegal to transfer Shinigami powers to humans and Rukia exceeded the time limit to stay in the human world. After they sentence her death for breaking the laws, Ichigo snaps and swears to everyone he will retrieve Rukia by breaking into the spirit world. Kurosaki Ichigo, a 15-year old boy living in the town of Karakura, has been able to see spirits for as long as he can remember. However, on one fateful day, he sees a shinigami (death god), named Kuchiki Rukia, and his world is changed forever. Assuming the powers of the shinigami to protect his friends, Kurosaki Ichigo is drawn into the world of the shinigami. When Rukia is forced to return to her home, Soul Society, under arrest, Ichigo and their friends venture into that realm to save her. What happens to them there, and the events that are set in motion as a result of their arrival, change Ichigo and his friends forever and may have grave implications in both worlds -- human and shinigami. Source/Summary By:ANN
Main Characters:
QUOTE(Kurosaki Ichigo)
kurosaki20ichigo9dn.gif
Kurosaki Ichigo the main character of the ''Bleach'' series, a fifteen year old high school student from Karakura High who is blessed with a gift to see the living dead. Ichigo is perceived from the start of the anime as the in your face attitude if you mess with him or anyone else he cares about count on it that you will be regretting you crossed with him. The basic hero of all animes you can say, but Ichigo is a typical softy with his two younger sisters Yuzu and Karin. He is the glue that holds his family together ever since his mother died, but the crazy antics of his father more than makes up any sad moments due to the absence of their beloved mother. Ichigo held his head up high since his mother died considering he was a cry baby when he was young. Ichigo's lifestyle has been rough ever since childhood; he was picked on when he was young due to his unusually colored hair, which resulted in his stick to himself attitude. But Ichigo can fight which is blatantly shown in the first three minutes of the first episode of the anime and he is also smart. But don?t get the wrong idea, Ichigo surrounded himself with good friends who all hold such tight bonds and high regards of him. Ichigo's life is like any normal high school kid, even with his unusual orange hair but Ichigo?s life drastically changes after he met a shinigami girl named Kuchiki Rukia. Kuchiki Rukia is a Shinigami (which is translated as death god in English) from Soul Society. Ichigo who has acquired the death god powers from Rukia when a Hollow invaded the Ichigo residence and threatened the life of his two sisters Yuzu and Karin and the hollow left Shinigami Rukia unable to defend them so she decided to give her powers to Ichigo to kill the hollow and more importantly protect his sisters and herself but she only intended to transfer some of her powers to Ichigo but like manifest destiny Ichigo took all her powers and became a Shinigami with unique powers. So Ichigo's life starts a new as a Shinigami, as he battles endless hollows to protect the people he cares for and the helpless. Rukia having no power left to return to soul society has to stay by Ichigo?s side by the use of a Gigai (a soulless body which can be inhabited by souls, in other words a temporary body) and as she waits to regain her energy she teaches Ichigo the Shinigami ways and all she knows. But Ichigo has much to learn and has many tribulations to go through to become an expert Shinigami. But he is not alone in the fight to protect the wandering souls that still inhabit the earth, he will soon meet strong allies but more importantly good friends like Ishida, Chad, Inoue. As days pass Ichigo's battle against hollows grows fiercer and amateur reflexes can no longer hold against them. But he has more to worry about; someone took Rukia back to Soul society for committing the crime and figure out what happens as you watch the anime. Credits:http://www.bleachtv.com/bleach+characters/...aki+ichigo.html
QUOTE(Kuchiki Rukia)
kuchiki20rukia6xb.gif
Kuchiki Rukia a significant character in the bleach anime. She is first introduced in the first episode as a Shinigami hunting hollows. Kuchiki Rukia is strict, assertive, a quick thinker and does not waste time to react to any situation. Rukia is first perceived as the quiet and dangerous person who you would not like to mess with. But she is actually easy going, curious and fun to be with; that is if she is not out fighting hollows. Rukia brings a sense of child like behavior to her personality which is often expressed with her childlike but funny drawings she uses to explain many things about soul society. Rukia always stood out, even when she was young living in Inuzuri a part of South Rukongai 78 which was mainly a troubled city in soul society. Ever since Rukia helped Renji and his friends escape from the men that were chasing them, they became instant friends and Rukia later on she became the leader of their group. Soon after that their friendship blossomed during the 10 years they knew each other it finally enrolled in the school that trained Shinigamis. As Renji rigidly trained and studied to equal the many students who were born of noble birth in the school Rukia was adopted by the Kuchiki clan which is highly known for the 6th division captain Kuchiki Byakuya and their destiny seemed to split there was no infinitesimal doubt that Rukia was destined to be great while Renji was forced to blend with the average. That?s when her days of being a Shinigami have begun in the 13th division. During her hunt for hollows in the human world she finds out that the hollows are after a high school student named Kurosaki Ichigo because of his high spiritual energy. She soon meets up with the hollow attacking Ichigo and fights the hollow but she gets fatally injured which rendered her ability to fight so as a last resort she transfers her powers to Ichigo but as she is transferring her powers Ichigo ends up taking it all away. Although Ichigo vanquishes the hollow she has left Rukia stuck in the human world and now she lacks the spirit energy to return to the Soul Society. She is soon forced to stay in the human world while she recovers her spirit energy. She also trains the arrogant Kurosaki Ichigo the ways of the Shinigami, while in return Ichigo lectures the ever so naïve Rukia on the matters of the human world. As days pass Rukia and Ichigo molds a great friendship among each other, which may hint a love connection later on in the anime. Credits:http://www.bleachtv.com/bleach+characters/kuchiki+rukia.html
QUOTE(Ishida Uryuu)
Uryuu Ishida a sixteen year old kid that also attends Karakura High school along with Kurosaki Ichigo. Ishida is your mysterious weirdo character who often tries to look cool but ends up looking like a clown. But don?t judge him so quickly Ishida can shoot an arrow at you before you even blink; he is the calm quick thinker of the group. Ishida is one of the last Quincys; Quincys are much like Shinigamis except they believe that hollows are evil and should be returned to soul society. *Factoid: A shinigami who kills hollows don?t actually kill them, they cleanse them so that when they are defeated they can go back to soul society as a normal soul. But on the other hand a Quincy will just kill hollows and without the ??cleansing?? ability of the zanpakuto or the shinigami swords the hollow simply dies and stay dead.* As it turns out Quincys and Shinigamis had such different beliefs of how to treat hollows that they ended up fighting each other for their right to kill them. This fight ended up causing the extinction of most Quincys. (Evidently some Quincys still survived). Ishida is your typical smart student who excels in school and is very handy with sewing, as later shown in an episode. Ishida is the timid guy, who often keeps to himself and avoids habitual conversation to any person around. Although he keeps to himself he is still a nice guy willing to help the damsels in distress, even if it?s against big Shinigamis or little girls with their broken doll. Ishida also bears a strong hate against Shinigamis because of the incompetence of Shinigamis. His grandfather was attacked by several hollows and devoured to death and as a large amount of time passes 2 Shinigamis arrive too late to do anything but stare at the poor mans body. Ishida grew up loathing Shinigamis and had a grudge to any Shinigamis even with our ever so lively main character Ichigo. So it was only a matter of time when they met and even competed to show off their skills and methods of killing hollows. But Ishida with his let faith take his way attitude has later on accepted Ichigo as a friend and not a rival and soon a strong bond has been forged between them. Ishida plays a major role in the Bleach series is sure to watch him carefully bleach fans. Credits:http://www.bleachtv.com/bleach+characters/ishida+uryuu.html
QUOTE(Orihime Inoue)
orihime20inoue9di.gif
Orihime Inoue another student from the Karakura high school. Orihime is the airhead in the group; she is very light hearted and often thinks of other people before she tends to her own needs. Orihime is very ditsy and is often picked on but her friend Tatsuki makes sure that will never happen again. Tatsuki is Orihime?s best friend who is also a very great at taijutsu and has won tournaments to prove her strength. Orihime and Tatsuki are very good friends, she is Orihime other half and Orihime often looks up to her. Orihime is a very kind girl who seems to have an infatuation with Ichigo who is in the same classroom as her. Orihime is one of the people who was affected with Ichigo?s wild spiritual energy and hence bestowed her with a unique power of her own which she uses later on to fight hollows. Orihime was later on recruited by Uruhara Kisuke and has informed her of the situation with hollows and Ichigo being a Shinigami. After fully understanding Ichigo?s dilemma of saving Rukia Orihime trained with Yorouchi to further develop her new found power so she can help Ichigo travel to Soul Society and save Rukia. Orihime?s powers are several talking faeries which come out of the hair pin her dead brother gave him before his death. Her powers consist of three different powers which all derive from the Six Flowers of the Hibiscus Shield which consist of the following six 1) Hinagiku which means fireless Chrysanthemum, 2) Baigon meaning Plum Harshness, 3) Lily which means Lily J; 4) Shun?ou means Hibiscus cherry blossoms, 5) Ayame meaning Iris, 6) Tsubaki which means Camilia Demon. These are her soul power and by using chanting their names they have 3 different outcomes the names and chants listed below and they do. 1) Hinagiku Baigon Lily tri link shield I reject. This forms a shield which rejects attacks that tries to inflict damage to the user 2) Shun?ou Ayame Sacred Dual Return Shield I reject this expels any foreign material from the users or target?s body 3) Tsubaki Sacred Solitary Cutting Shield I reject. This sends Tsubaki inside the target and forms a shield inside the target and basically splits the target in half. With skills like those Orihime is one tough big boobed cookie. Credits:http://www.bleachtv.com/bleach+characters/orihime+inoue.html
QUOTE(Sado Yasutora)
Sado Yasutora, also known as Chad who is a friend of Ichigo who also attends Karakura with Ichigo, Ishida, Orihime, and Rukia. Chad is the tall buffed out character which is by far a very strong guy for his age. Chad is not well spoken, his demeanor speaks on his behalf because Chad is rarely speaks but when he does usually give great insight in what happens in the show. But don?t perceive that he is just a big goof, although his heart his big he can pack a punch that will give you a heart attack. Chad?s moral sense of justice was acquired from his Grandfather who resided in New Mexico. Chad?s resolve is that friends are forever and that you should lay your life on the line for them and that is exactly what Chad does every time he goes out and does his best to save the people around him, especially Ichigo. Chad considers Ichigo his best friend ever since their youth and Chad is just the kind of guy you can relate with. Chad was also a troubled child and was often put into troublesome situations due to his site and oddity. That is how he met Ichigo, and that is how they forged their friendship. Chad?s personality has always been shown as selfless and it?s like his habit which was shown ever so constantly when he is shown. He saves the parakeet from certain death despite the many horrendous incidents like metal beams hitting him that can potentially kill him. Also the time Ichigo?s little sister was being hunted down by a hollow for her unusually gifted spiritual energy (probably due to Ichigo?s everyday presence around her) which often attracts hollows. Chad more than willingly fights a hollow that he cannot see, he cannot outrun and he is obviously at a disadvantage but Chad will continue to fight a good fight just because she is another person to protect. Chad has always cared more about other people than himself, other people?s well being before his. That is why Chad is such a great ally to have in rigorous journey to save Rukia. He is also blessed with a unique power, which was also bestowed by Ichigo?s constant presence with Chad that his wild spirit energy was combined with Chad and he was given a fist that looks like nothing of this world. Gods like fist in his right hand that can make you quiver. This black armor that surrounds his right hand gives him Herculean like strength despite his already great strength. Chad?s arm has been a great attribute to the team and definitely mattered and is very significant to make the effort to save Rukia from impending doom. This makes Chad a very reliable ally but also a very dangerous enemy. Credits:http://www.bleachtv.com/bleach+characters/sado+yasutora.html
Theme Songs: Opening: #01: "*~Asterisk" by Orange Range (eps 1-25) #02: "D-tecnolife" by UVERworld (eps 26-51) #03: "Ichirin no Hana" by High and Mighty Color (eps 52-74) #04: "Tonight, Tonight, Tonight" by Beat Crusaders (eps 75-97) #05: "Rolling star" by YUI (eps 98-) Ending #01: "Life is Like a Boat" by Rie Fu (eps 1-13) #02: "Thank You!!" by HOME MADE KAZOKU (eps 14-25) #03: "Houkiboshi (ほうき星; Abandoned Star)" by Younha (eps 26-38) #04: "Happy People" by Skoop on Somebody (eps 39-51) #05: "Life" by YUI (eps 52-63) #06: "My Pace" by SunSet Swish (eps 64-74) #07: "Hanabi" by Ikimono-gakari (eps 75-86) #08: "MOVIN!!" by Takacha (eps 87-97) #09: "Baby It's You" by JUNE (eps 98-109) #10: "Sakura Biyori" by Mai Hoshimura (eps 110-) Fansubs: Dattebayo Bleach-Society Other Bleach links: Official Bleach website(Japanese) TV Tokyo's Bleach site(Japanese) Studio Pierrot's Bleach site(Japanese) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleach_anime Bleach character info(wikipedia) http://www.bleachtv.com/ Bleach7-Bleach Info, Direct Manga Downloads, Music etc.. Bleachportal-Bleach info, Direct Manga and Anime Downloads, Music,AIM and MSN icons. Bleachexile-Bleach Info, Direct Manga and Anime Downloads, Music, Wallzone:Bleach gifs/avatars http://www.moonbeanmanga.net/-Bleach Manga downloads. Most of them are scanlations by M7. You have to register to download. http://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/491-Bleach broadcast calendar. Instructions on where look for the Bleach schedule: On the left column where it says BS Japan. Scroll down until you see テレビ東京. And just look to the right and next to the column with number 30 in it. There are the episode numbers. The dates are in blue. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...ime.php?id=4240-A Bleach encyclopedia. You can check for the episode titles here. They usually have the title for the newest episode before it airs. http://randomc.animeblogger.net/-A blog where you can view summaries and caps for Bleach episodes. The owner of that blog usually or always post a summary and caps on the day a new Bleach episode airs, after he/she has finish watching the raw version of the new episode. So check there if you're curious about what goes on in the episode. http://www.livejournal.com/community/soul_society/-A livejournal dedicated to the manga. Check there for recent news about the manga and anime.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimchi

so excited about the new episodes!!! although the thing that makes me sad is that there won't be a release next week *sigh*

but i can't wait til the subs come out!! although since i usually wait for lunar, my wait will be especially long since they have yet to sub ep51~

so excited about the new episodes!!! although the thing that makes me sad is that there won't be a release next week *sigh*

but i can't wait til the subs come out!! although since i usually wait for lunar, my wait will be especially long since they have yet to sub ep51~

Yeah Lunar is taking a while. I'll just download DB's subs.

Guest thelivinlegend21

I fail to understand why people complain about how long Lunar takes to get their subs out (not necessarily directed at you people here). They provide us with free, quality subs. Sheesh.

Back on track, I've been downloading DB's and BS's subs since Lunar doesn't get theirs out at such a fast rate, and then when Lunar releases their episodes, I download it for my hard copy. Episode 52 is really promising. I'm looking forward to next episode. I'm also enjoying the two songs by High and Mighty Color and Yui.

Guest fobbygon

For the past week, I've been trying to slow down on my intake of BLEACH.. Since I'm on episode 49, and I don't want to be stuck waiting for the subs of 52+ =s

I'm so exicted, though.. Days seem to be going slower and slower.

Archived