Bleach Anime Thread(ブリーチ)

K-PopChink

Guest vic_taebin

oh man....i need to catch up on my bleach episodes. I stopped at eps. 48 and just been real busy with hw. Man, i need to get into my BLEACH MODE. hahaha i need to watch some ichigo-sexiness. BWAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well there's only one division (4th) that does healing :P If his wounds were there serious, only one person could of healed him.

I don't remember that part in the manga though. Where renji could see the shadow of someone walking away. It was just Hanatarou & Renji's fanboy haha

anybody know who the person was that saved Renji's life after his battle with Byakuya? It wasn't Hanatarou. He said only one person could have saved him and then they showed a shadow of the person. Who was it? :huh:

I'm pretty sure it was Hanatarou. I haven't watched the episode yet. But that's what I saw in the manga. I also saw some screencaps of the episodes and I saw him healing Renji.

I'm pretty sure it was Hanatarou. I haven't watched the episode yet. But that's what I saw in the manga. I also saw some screencaps of the episodes and I saw him healing Renji.

no but in the episode, he said somebody arrived before him, and that the person healed most of his wounds before he arrived. Then he goes on to say "A person who can do this can only be...." then they show the shadow of someone's back walking away.

Edit: ahh nevermind. It might have been the 4th captain who did it. The back of the person's hair matches the 4th captain's hair, but she wasn't wearing the white captain's cloak....but then again, the person was in a shadow :wacko:

Guest dunpingy

Edit: ahh nevermind. It might have been the 4th captain who did it

pretty sure it was

i just want to add that tousen is worthless

AHHH i love this anime. it is seriously and freaken awesome. naruto and bleach deserves my attention through harsh sat classes and school work every week. :D

no but in the episode, he said somebody arrived before him, and that the person healed most of his wounds before he arrived. Then he goes on to say "A person who can do this can only be...." then they show the shadow of someone's back walking away.

Edit: ahh nevermind. It might have been the 4th captain who did it. The back of the person's hair matches the 4th captain's hair, but she wasn't wearing the white captain's cloak....but then again, the person was in a shadow :wacko:

Now I know what you're talking about. I watched 52 and 53 last night. I think it was the 4th captain. The Byakuya and Renji fight was awesome. But Byakuya owned him lol. Can't wait until the next episode. But no new episode this week :(

Guest hOi_hOi_bOi

pretty sure it was

i just want to add that tousen is worthless

Well, its not taht Tousen is worthless, its that Kenpachi is better. lol

Guest Shining B*

I haven't seen it yet =/

I get all my eps from Bleachportal but the site isn't workin right so I can't DL from it :(

Kno a site that I can direct DL Bleach eps from?

Guest dunpingy

Kno a site that I can direct DL Bleach eps from?

narutomania has fast downloads

Well, its not taht Tousen is worthless, its that Kenpachi is better. lol

i think his vice captain gets beat by that fifth seat

Guest Gummi Bear

I didn't think Renji's ban-kai was that awsome, I like Byakuya's ban-kai better but Tousen was the worst!! Go Kenpachi, you rock :lol:

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

i watched the 52-53 Ep this morning b4 school

Renji had a good fight with Byakuya , and the at the end

when Kenpachi fought Tousen , to be honest

Tousen's Ban-Kai is probably best against a large group of not so Strong ppl

i mean he did say you cant sence ,hear or see anything in his black room

but i laughed kinda silly when Kenpachi was thinkin of his Vice , 3rd seat and 5th seat

Kenpachi's Vice : Use your intuition to attack!

Kenpachi : Thats What im Doing!

11th Squads 3rd : Isnt It That After All? See With Your Heart's Eye

Kenpachi : I Cant See With Something Like That

11th Squads 5th : If It Was Me? Yes, I Would Give Up Beautifully.

Kenpachi : I Dont Know You

ROFL ROFL ROFL esp to 5th Seat response

but Tousen just got beaten up kinda easily....

Komumaru's Ban-Kai , its basicly fighting a Titan Samurai!!

i think , if Kenpachi releases his Eye Patch , he would probably defeat it

Kenpachi is cool now... i want his hair...

Guest dunpingy

tousens bankai is actually really good, but the fact that he cant beat kenpachi when he cant see or hear shows how much he sucks

Archived