Bleach Anime Thread(ブリーチ)

K-PopChink

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaynami

Since the Hogyoku doesn't like Aizen anymore and doesn't give him powers, wouldn't the Hogyoku just leave? Like how the Hogyoku left Gin's hands when he had it.

Why is Aizen still alive and not able to be killed still? He was sealed up but was transferred to Soul Society prison afterwards

I find it funny that Rukia gets the death penalty for simply lending her powers to a human in need of protecting his family while Aizen displays a mass rebellion among Soul Society and nearly destorys it, kills 2 former Gotei 13 members and severely injures the rest of them, and meddling the "boundaries" between hollows and Soul reapers but

only gets sealed away underground for a couple thousands of years

:mellow:

Anywho, the episode was pretty badass and I hope the anime continues on with the manga. Preparing myself for crazy fillers though :(

I find it funny that Rukia gets the death penalty for simply lending her powers to a human in need of protecting his family while Aizen displays a mass rebellion among Soul Society and nearly destorys it, kills 2 former Gotei 13 members and severely injures the rest of them, and meddling the "boundaries" between hollows and Soul reapers but

Anywho, the episode was pretty badass and I hope the anime continues on with the manga. Preparing myself for crazy fillers though :(

who knows where he'll end up if he was sentenced to death. O_O

like in a different dimension such as hell.. he'll be more powerful then.

And I think, Kubo wants to keep him alive just so he could use his character again... just maybe though.. :P

who knows where he'll end up if he was sentenced to death. O_O

like in a different dimension such as hell.. he'll be more powerful then.

And I think, Kubo wants to keep him alive just so he could use his character again... just maybe though.. :P

Well there is that Hell movie(?). Maybe aizen's going to be a smart-richard simmons again and then get owned like the rest of the arrancar in order to demonstrate how much stronger the guys in Hell are.

Well there is that Hell movie(?). Maybe aizen's going to be a smart-richard simmons again and then get owned like the rest of the arrancar in order to demonstrate how much stronger the guys in Hell are.

Exactly! arrancar + hell spawns... just imagining it is making me so excited for Bleach's future arcs..

Guest knockblock

The battle between Ichigo and Aizen WAS anti-climatic. It was being built up for years and that was it?

I followed Bleach since 2005. I'm glad the Aizen thing ended. It lasted for far too long.

Guest silver_moon525

Ichigo's probably 1000 now that he spent a couple hours in that other dimension.

So you don't have to worry.

^^^LOL

Yeah, I thought hte ichigo battle would last longer than... ONE EPISODE omg -_-

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Did anyone see the filler episode with the Michel guy?

yea its so cliche... anyone can tell what is gonna happen after the next and the next lols

i am really tired of fillers which i still watch anyways idk lols

they should just take a break from bleach and i wouldn't mind caz there are other anime out there anyways...

Guest Kira-chan

The anime versions of things aren't generally very good...you should just read the manga, it has much better storyline and art

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lilaznanime

i wonder how they're gonna continue bleach now that aizen's gone. well, he's sealed away. maybe they should have him break out and escape or something. i would read the manga if i had time. >__<

i wonder how they're gonna continue bleach now that aizen's gone. well, he's sealed away. maybe they should have him break out and escape or something. i would read the manga if i had time. >__<

the next arc in the manga is similar to people who have powers like Chado or Inoue

• 2 weeks later...
Guest knockblock

These last few episodes with the stand alone fillers are just okay.

Bleach used to be good. That felt like so long ago.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest iEatPowder

If you listen carefully during the trial, they mention that Aizen is immortal, so they can't kill him. Hence the absurdly long sentence of being locked away.

BTW, does anyone know what happened to Neliel? She was such an interesting character and she basically just disappeared.

Guest iEatPowder

So is this the start of filler arc?

I thought it was back to the actual continuity arc. :o They touched on a lot of details from the Arrancar arc.

What happened to Nel?!

I haven't been watching the fillers, but you will know when it's back to the manga when they start showing Ichigo without powers, and people with powers similar to Chad or Inoue start showing up. They are called "Fullbringers". Also another sign is Ichigo's two sisters will look much older than before (not old old, but looking like teens).

Archived